Weekend Event 10/02 - "Fall" into a Party Mode < Birthday Party for October Babies!!!

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Just passing by to wish an incredible event for everybody!

See you next week!

Where will you be this weekend? We will miss you!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Just passing by to wish an incredible event for everybody!

See you next week!

Where r u going? It's not the same without you :(
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Charli wrote: »
    Shouldn't there be a mini update by now? The loading bar? I wonder what's up. Also there was a banner for NYFW last time, near Muse.

Not sure what's going on with the mini update. But most of the K Klan have been spotted in Paris for Fashion Week so I'm 97% sure it a fashion show voting thingy lol (but I wouldn't bet my K Stars on it lol ... U never know with Glu)

Andriod player
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I'm hoping its another voting event but I'd really be fine with anything as long as it's not VIP.. I'm running really low on kstars right now.

I'm hoping this is the guys earnable outfit this weekend
    image_zps4w91jm6m.jpg

Idk why they keep making new sunglasses tho.. The girls got their tennis shoes now where are the guy's messenger bags?
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    I am worried that it will be a VIP event because Glu will want to inspire people to purchase the Lieber purses so that they can say that Lieber/Kardashian cross promotion was successful.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I do wonder if we're getting a dating event as it's the only one in the latest cycle we haven't had yet. I just hope that if there's guys' hair this time that it's earnable - and that I like it XD - and that the guys cease getting so many watches (or at leasth aving those be the final slot instead as I'd just skip it.)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I do wonder if we're getting a dating event as it's the only one in the latest cycle we haven't had yet. I just hope that if there's guys' hair this time that it's earnable - and that I like it XD - and that the guys cease getting so many watches (or at leasth aving those be the final slot instead as I'd just skip it.)

It would drive me a bit batty to deal with all the watches and sunglasses Glu offers up for the guys. Just how many pairs of sunglasses does a man need?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    It would drive me a bit batty to deal with all the watches and sunglasses Glu offers up for the guys. Just how many pairs of sunglasses does a man need?

Now that I think about it, the GIRLS could kinda use a nice watch (but not a million, please).
    We still only have the basic newbie one, right?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Now that I think about it, the GIRLS could kinda use a nice watch (but not a million, please).
    We still only have the basic newbie one, right?

Good point! We have the basic one and the gold one stacked with bracelets you can win in the gift boxes.
    iOS
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Oh yeah, forgot about that one.
    I've got one each 8 hour gig, party, and date needing just one more tap to complete, and full energy. All pets also fully recharged and waiting. I'm so ready for the weekend event, whatever it may be!
    iOS
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I've got one each 8 hour gig, party, and date needing just one more tap to complete, and full energy. All pets also fully recharged and waiting. I'm so ready for the weekend event, whatever it may be!

You're a smart girl 😊

Andriod player
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Somebody post the weekend event stuff
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    DmbzkfE.jpg
    0HlQdzq.jpg
    PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    It will be very tough to not spend all my Stars for that hair!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Apparently Glu knew we have a lot of October birthdays to celebrate and they want us to party all weekend!

apsWB1v.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    That Dolce & Gabbana dress.
    Oh... my god.
    I'm going to get it all. I don't care about those box items. The hair looks too heavy and I am so glad those aren't the earner items or this would be another incomplete event for me.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    I'm not a fan of either bag. The cream purse doesn't go with the Rose dress at all and the black bag is too large for our dolls.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    zd0Vl5m.png
    qW83X8J.png
    PM to add
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I definitely prefer the earner items over the gift box ones. Both bags are awful. So glad I don't have to waste k stars to get the Dolce & Gabbana dress. The only thing I guess I'd kind of want from the gift box is the hair.
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Holy crud guys! I decided that I didn't like anything from the boxes except the hair and wasn't going to waste stars trying to get it.... And somehow managed to please the RNG gods enough to get the hair in my free box?! What is happening! Not only that, but all four items were available in the gift box set?? That never happens anymore!
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Got the hair in my third box!! Sooo happy now! Also the bag in the second. Want the dress as well... Shiiit
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Congrats Panda! That is awesome. I'm happy for you.

Apparently my remarks about not liking either Weekend event bag ticked off the Glu Gods. Of course I got nothing but bags in the three boxes I opened - two from the daily gift boxes and the oversized black bag.

IM0STBl.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    My boxes were a bust. Free one was the red swimsuit from the regular boxes. Then I opened four and got the ugly navy jumpsuit from the regular boxes, peach bag from regular boxes, 4000 kash, and the hideous event bag. At least it will give me extra stars for my parties! The hair wasn't in any of the boxes.....grrrr.
    iOS
    I feel sorry for the guys, Jax included. Their gift box items are way nicer than earner's. What's with those grey shorts... and those white shoes I believe they have something 90% similar to it.
    PM to add
    If anyone wins the gift box dress please post a pic of it without the huge bag in the way. :)
    iOS
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I don't why GLU gave us that bag when it's clearly to huge for our doll.

21d1hxx.jpg
    Sophie
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Not overly excited about the items.. but glad it's a party weekend, I was in a mood for party as I stated in my prevoius post lol
    The only thing I like from the boxes is the hair :)
    Let's party kkh celebs :) I'm gonna "celebrate" my upcoming divorce with the gorgeous Frederick Gatsby :(
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Thanks queencookie! Here is the real life inspiration from Kim: 1412915612066_wps_68_LOS_ANGELES_CA_OCTOBER_09.jpg
    iOS
    How's this for a really totally C R A P P Y set of boxes!!! Argh....

And I haven't seen the new hair yet. :-(

ZAQ215v.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.