Weekend Event 10/02 - "Fall" into a Party Mode < Birthday Party for October Babies!!!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Holly that's awful. I think this isn't your first time right?
    PM to add
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Holly that's awful. I think this isn't your first time right?

Right. The first set of boxes I opened "rewarded" me with three new bags.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Finally got the new hairstyle...

XWIABCJ.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    How's this for a really totally C R A P P Y set of boxes!!! Argh....

And I haven't seen the new hair yet. :-(

ZAQ215v.jpg

I'm scared to open a box now.
  • LizardLizard Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 27 Posts
    I've never won any item from giftboxes they're always full of s@#%
    Pics, pics, pics.
    Val_ wrote: »
    I'm scared to open a box now.

I just had bad luck this weekend. Panda opened the hair in her one "free" shot at it and Katinkae only had to open three boxes before she opened a box with the hair.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

XWIABCJ.jpg

wow, that new hair is ah-mazing.. I only have one shot.. wish me luck! :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm not a fan of the earner items BUT I realllly want that hair.
    I'm lucky that my IPad is working again since it totally just crashed yesterday.
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    I got the bag, didn't really want it, but it is better than cash and the terrible haircut that no one likes that was in my box, the bag was the only event item in my boxes, I really like the hair in the event but I am keeping to my 1 free box per event. I am saving my K Stars for another throwback sale
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    What is it with Glu giving guys shorts with suits..? The earner items this weekend are all ugly and repetitive.
    At least I got the brown boots in my free gift box.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    No luck with the Gift Boxes :( ... I'll have to grind grrr

ac8xK1N.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    These are like identical other than the different colored soles... Glu annoys me so much.

image_zpsv9ogfccj.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Right, Trevor? I said I felt sorry for the guys. The outfit you said you wanted in the earner's boxes, appeared in the gift boxes.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I spent way too many stars trying to get the hair or the dress. Just sad. Is it 600 points for the earner?

And in 3 games , 7 pallets of giftboxes........not one sighting of the hair. Now that it's October, I'm Winning(?!?!!) regular giftboxes swimwear for 40 Stars. And 4000$. Lots of those. I think I'm going to drink my lunch today. spend it on that instead.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I spent way too many stars trying to get the hair or the dress. Just sad. Is it 600 points for the earner?

PM how many you spent and I'll fess up to you too. Of course I got the black purse my doll will never carry in my first set of boxes....
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    These are like identical other than the different colored soles... Glu annoys me so much.

image_zpsv9ogfccj.jpg

Glu pulls that nonsense with the ladies too. High-waisted black pants that are just as midge more high-waisted than what's set easy in our wardrobe, a white blazer & cropped top that is just smudge shorter than what's already in our wardrobe, boots that are the exact color & style to ones we already have except there's gold trim or silver studs, etc.

With all the money they make, you'd think Glu would hire creative designers.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I already made it to the bag! But i won 50 energybolts x2 so I guess that kinda helps. How are you doing on the event so far guys? :-)

Btw! Could anyone add: isssse on GC, its my little sister she could really need some friends :-) and would be sooooo happy for gifts! Thank you guys!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    You're making great progress Kat! Way to go
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    wow, that new hair is ah-mazing.. I only have one shot.. wish me luck! :)

Sending you lots of wishes for good luck!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    You're making great progress Kat! Way to go

Thanks hon! How far have you gotten? :-)
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I am as well ashamed to say how many kstars I spent for that hair but I just fell in love with it. I did manage to get it in the end but boy, is that an expensive hairstyle
    Game Centre: +Lya+
    I got the dress first, then the purse, and 40KStars.

I may just have to buy KStars, I haven't spent a bomb on this game like my other games to be honest. But every weekend drives me crazy when I can't win gift box items I like. How much did you guys spend before getting the hair?

RGhTpCx.jpg
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I know that everyone was expecting that since Paris Fashion Week was arriving soon that it will be voting like the past weekend event. But this is not the case this week. It's a party weekend event. Yippee!!!

I love all of the items except the cream purse doesn't match with the dress and the shoes.

I'm pretty upset because that beautiful hairstyle isn't an earn able item. Every week opening up the weekend gift boxes suck for me. Uggghhh 😣 👎

Screenshot_2015_10_02_09_01_33_1.png

Screenshot_2015_10_02_09_02_03_1.png

screen shot pc
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The black bag is oversized and the nude open toe shoes doesn't match with that black dress. Smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    zd0Vl5m.png
    qW83X8J.png

I'm not really into any of these but there was no watch this week so I guess that could count as progress? XD

Good luck on the dress - congrats on that not being k-stars too - and the new hair ladies!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Yes, I'm done trying for the hair. That's not my issue really. Monday is my mothers birthday, but she passed away 19 years ago, when my son was just a baby. It still just hurts so much. So it all just feels empty.

Can I ask everyone to just call their Mom today if they can, or hug them and just tell them how much you love them out of the blue. I bet you'll make a lot of Mom's happy, and I'll feel like I did something good with my hurt.

Ok, time to get happy. Lets' see what ms. DJ can come up with.

Sorry for the blue. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I gave up hope for dating event. And it's ok because it does cost a lot of money. I'm sure we might have one around Valentine's Day. I like the weekend event because you gain a lot of fan for throwing party which I need. Is there any tip or advice how to finish a weekend event? Because I want the rose dress its pretty lol. I know to complete all project with 5stars. I heard that doing a three hour party was better then doing an eight hour project. Also it seem like the box item increase the event point we earned from getting a 5 stars rating on parties. Screenshot_2015-10-02-09-00-37-1_zpshpdyzjdp.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Yes Keia, I have 1 gift box items and it's bonus 3 stars per 3 hour party. It might seem little at first, but as you progress it really adds up.

Aw Koko, I know how bad it hurts. Virtual hug for you :o

Anyone who got the hair care to tell how much KStars you spent? I'm literally thinking to go all out for this one, I missed lots of previous gift box hair I don't want to anymore. I'm not sure which KStar pack to get.
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

I think it's best for everyone if I don't disclose how many boxes I opened....

Ditto

PhotoGrid_1443790905956_zpsijk8bzuw.jpg

Edit
    I'm thinking about changing my hair to pink again. Just until Nov 1st tho since this month is breast cancer awareness month
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Yes Keia, I have 1 gift box items and it's bonus 3 stars per 3 hour party. It might seem little at first, but as you progress it really adds up.

Aw Koko, I know how bad it hurts. Virtual hug for you :o

Anyone who got the hair care to tell how much KStars you spent? I'm literally thinking to go all out for this one, I missed lots of previous gift box hair I don't want to anymore. I'm not sure which KStar pack to get.

Aww, thank you so much. Just getting it out helped a lot. ;) Plus Baba will be done with class, and home. Then he works at 1.

As far as KStar.....it's always better to get the biggest...bang for your buck. What is your neighborhood? There is something so satisfying of splurging on "the Big One" ;) I would do that for AppleP, but then the little Androids get their StarShops in a twist. So she always gets the most, and then I spend more for the Twins. If you go for and do it. I'll get AppleP the hair or bust trying. If you see a little twist of purple flying through your screen like a balloon when you let go.....that will be me. I exploded and she didn't get the hair.

You can do it. You can do it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.