Weekend Event 10/02 - "Fall" into a Party Mode < Birthday Party for October Babies!!!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    the timed event.....does that give extra event points?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Okay so it's been awhile. I honestly cannot even remember when was the last time that I won a special item inside of the weekend event giftboxes. I'm mad that I won the oversized bag though. Uggghhh 😣 👎
    I wished that I would have won the nude open toe shoes instead.

Screenshot_2015_10_02_10_49_59_1_1.png

Screenshot_2015_10_02_10_55_41_1.png

post images
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'll be honest, that hairstyle is one of the best I've seen so far. Worth the k-stars spent.
    the timed event.....does that give extra event points?

Anyone attempted the task yet?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Okay so it's been awhile. I honestly cannot even remember when was the last time that I won a special item inside of the weekend event giftboxes. I'm mad that I won the oversized bag though. Uggghhh  
    I wished that I would have won the nude open toe shoes instead.

Screenshot_2015_10_02_10_49_59_1_1.png

Screenshot_2015_10_02_10_55_41_1.png

post images

We should be able to exchange lol. I won the shoes and I wanted the bag...I freaking hate those tiny bags glu give us every single time. Is the exact same thing as the watches for the guys.

Garrett is still working on his second party. Let's hope he gets to win something for the gift boxes. I really do love the outfit for the guys they put together for them. The earnables are as always an outfit out of Tom Sawyer tales. What's with the shorts?. Is glu physical workspace having problems with high temperatures?. :p
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I am SO happy! I really wanted the hair, its so pretty and in my free box it wasnt there and I won the black oversize bag so I promised I would only open 1 40 Kstar box and that's it and I won the hair!!!! Yay!!!! I am NEVER this lucky :) I think it is so beautiful
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Anyone who got the hair care to tell how much KStars you spent? I'm literally thinking to go all out for this one, I missed lots of previous gift box hair I don't want to anymore. I'm not sure which KStar pack to get.

Hey everyone :) just to put it out there I once spent over 120 USD worth of kstars and didn't get the gift box hair I wanted and often these selections have no event items in any of the eight boxes so be prepared wish you best of luck if you want to go for it but I think the sky's the limit sometimes

And Koko I'm sorry you're hurting you gave a positive message xxx

Have a good weekend everyone :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hey Holly, we're hair twins! Let's go luxuriate on my yacht, the hair blowing <or turning into shredded wheat?> in the breeze...
    image_zpsytvz5mia.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hey everyone :) just to put it out there I once spent over 120 USD worth of kstars and didn't get the gift box hair I wanted and often these selections have no event items in any of the eight boxes so be prepared wish you best of luck if you want to go for it but I think the sky's the limit sometimes

And Koko I'm sorry you're hurting you gave a positive message xxx

Have a good weekend everyone :)

You aren't kidding, Lucy! These gift boxes are a blood-bath. I made a conscious decision to chase this particular hair, but it was still a ridiculous thing to do!

Sending you all my love as Monday approaches, Koko! I hope you're flooded with happy memories of her...

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I have to have this hair but I have opened quite a few boxes and have only seen it once. Ugh!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG I was soooo close the last time!!

image_zpssw251jju.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    oh man that hair. a super embarrassing amount of stars spent for me too. i kept trying and trying and on my last try ... i didn't want to hit the same box i saw it in last time because i figured it would not be there twice but lo and behold.

AR8nZ7q.jpg

look how pretty with the event dress:

vwmnw3h.jpg

this is the first time i've posted here from my phone because i could literally not wait to be share. good luck to everyone else shooting for the hair! don't be scared to look in the box you saw it in last, but ymmv.
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    We should be able to exchange lol. I won the shoes and I wanted the bag...I freaking hate those tiny bags glu give us every single time. Is the exact same thing as the watches for the guys.

Garrett is still working on his second party. Let's hope he gets to win something for the gift boxes. I really do love the outfit for the guys they put together for them. The earnables are as always an outfit out of Tom Sawyer tales. What's with the shorts?. Is glu physical workspace having problems with high temperatures?. :p

I wished that I can send you that oversized bag as a gift to you if we were playing on the same platform lol. It would have actually been better if I had won the hairstyle. Unfortunately I didn't see it inside of my freebie weekend event gift box.😯
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG I was soooo close the last time!!

image_zpssw251jju.jpeg
    Omg I would be so mad if I were you. That fab hairstyle was there on your third try.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Is it just me or are the pets taking longer to give rewards? It seems like it refreshes every 3 hours or so but its been 4 hours since I clicked on them last and I still have not received anything??
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Tephie88 wrote: »
    I am SO happy! I really wanted the hair, its so pretty and in my free box it wasnt there and I won the black oversize bag so I promised I would only open 1 40 Kstar box and that's it and I won the hair!!!! Yay!!!! I am NEVER this lucky :) I think it is so beautiful

Congratulations! I'm truly happy for you. A few other people have posted about winning the hair on their first or second box. That's awesome! I know how good that feels.

I was not so lucky this weekend but I know the luck has to go around.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Omg I would be so mad if I were you. That fab hairstyle was there on your third try.

I am! I tried twice after these three but never got the hairstyle... I stopped opening boxes now...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Does anyone know how long does it take for the small talk buttons to refresh? I just threw a 3 hr party on the Calabasas mansion and it's about to be over in one more hour.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Finally!!!!
    0C019306-B621-4C5E-AD16-191E3B5B67E4_zpsb34pxiss.jpg

I am beyond ashamed at the number of boxes I opened. As my self imposed punishment I've decided to gift cash items with the large pile of K Kash I got from all those 4K boxes.

My doll also just had her first baby and I also have guilt that I'm almost more excited about the hair
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Does anyone know how long does it take for the small talk buttons to refresh? I just threw a 3 hr party on the Calabasas mansion and it's about to be over in one more hour.

It's rather random to me. I set a 1 hour timer every time I start a 3h party and so far it has never recharged after 1 hour. It usually recharges after 2 hours. There are the occasional times where it doesn't recharge at all. So for now, I'll be setting 2 hour timers.
    PM to add
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Ditto

PhotoGrid_1443790905956_zpsijk8bzuw.jpg

Edit
    I'm thinking about changing my hair to pink again. Just until Nov 1st tho since this month is breast cancer awareness month
    Which is this skin tone the second one or the third :D ..
    Naimonster wrote: »
    It's rather random to me. I set a 1 hour timer every time I start a 3h party and so far it has never recharged after 1 hour. It usually recharges after 2 hours. There are the occasional times where it doesn't recharge at all. So for now, I'll be setting 2 hour timers.

Okay thanks. I think that I saw that it came back in two more hours on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

"Fessing Up" (AKA Chasing the Coveted Item)

First set of Boxes
    2 Hermes Kelly bags
    1 Weekend Event oversized black bag

Second set of Boxes
    2 bundles of 50 energy
    1 Weekend Event nude heels

Third set of Boxes
    2 $4,000 Kash
    1 bundle of 50 energy

Fourth set of Boxes
    1 $4,000 Kash
    1 bundle of 50 energy
    1 coin with 40 K stars
    (First time hair appears in my boxes)

Fifth set of Boxes
    1 coin of 40 K stars
    1 $4,000 Kash
    1 Weekend Event black dress
    (Hair appears in same box as before)

Sixth set of Boxes
    1 $4,000 Kash
    2 coins of 40 K stars
    (Hair in new box)

Seventh set of Boxes
    1 coin of 40 K stars
    2 $4,000 Kash
    (Hair in new box)

Eighth set of Boxes
    1 Weekend Event Hair :-D :-D :-D
    (Hair in same box as before)

Overall Totals
    4 Weekend Event Items
    5 coins of 40 K stars (200 K Stars)
    4 bundles of 50 energy (200 energy)
    7 $4,000 Kash ($28,000 Kash)
    2 Hermes Kelly bags from the daily gift boxes
    22 boxes opened = 1 "free" and 21 at a cost of 40 K Stars each (840 total)

Thoughts

I know that I shouldn't have spent so many K Stars but I justified it because I've had "good" luck the last couple of event weekends and didn't spend too many K stars plus I have always regretted it when I didn't get the new hairstyle. While I am fortunate enough that I can afford to purchase K Star packs, I know the vast majority of KKH players cannot and I think it's pretty callous of Glu to set up a system that disappoints so many of their customers.

Of all the boxes I can open, the $4,000 Kash ones make me the most angry/frustrated. Why? Because Glu rarely offers new wardrobe items that can be purchased with Kash and when they do, the items are ridiculously over-priced. For example, the new version $25,000 Kash black leggings. We were all horrified by that price but if you really want to be outraged, think of it this way = That is the equivalent of SIX 40 K star Boxes plus another $1,000 Kash. 240 K Stars plus $1,000 Kash for black leggings = TOTALLY INSANE and ABUSIVE Treatment of its customers. When Glu wonders why we hate the $4,000 Kash "prizes," THIS IS WHY. They are no where near the "value" of 40 K Stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    After missing out on the past two Bob hairstyles I'm so happy I finally got the lovely hairstyle after spending about £12 on k stars! And using the 80 I had already I finally got the hair. It's so worth it though it's one of the best hairstyles we've ever had its so glam and fab. You dolls looks amazing with it I hope more of you manage to get it too!

DEFE321A-2529-486E-B4F5-995EE2172E51_zpssrvuxpok.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    The black bag is oversized and the nude open toe shoes doesn't match with that black dress. Smt

I completely agree. I wish Glu wouldn't design such oversized bags unless they would make it possible to hold them in the hand of the other arm (since it only moves from our leg to our waist).

When I saw the Weekend Event items I immediately thought that the beige purse doesn't go with the Red Rose dress and the nude shoes don't work with the black dress. Apparently Kim K doesn't agree with us. AliBryant posted this picture of the inspiration outfit.

DusUe4I.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I completely agree. I wish Glu wouldn't design such oversized bags unless they would make it possible to hold them in the hand of the other arm (since it only moves from our leg to our waist).

When I saw the Weekend Event items I immediately thought that the beige purse doesn't go with the Red Rose dress and the nude shoes don't work with the black dress. Apparently Kim K doesn't agree with us. AliBryant posted this picture of the inspiration outfit.

DusUe4I.jpg

I think that Kim Kardashian mismatched her color combos on her wardrobe with the pic that you posted just now.

The beige purse doesn't match with the earn able wardrobe. The fabulous hairstyle should have been earn able instead. It's not fair that Glu put the hairstyle inside of the weekend event giftboxes. Not everyone won that fab hairstyle. I don't why Glu isn't making this game fun anymore.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I think that Kim Kardashian mismatched her color combos on her wardrobe with the pic that you posted just now.

The beige purse doesn't match with the earn able wardrobe. The fabulous hairstyle should have been earn able instead. It's not fair that Glu put the hairstyle inside of the weekend event giftboxes. Not everyone won that fab hairstyle. I don't why Glu isn't making this game fun anymore.

I wouldn't wear nude shoes with a black dress either. Kim seems to be a big fan of nude shoes. I guess she thinks it makes her legs look longer.

I also think the black heels in the earner boxes aren't flattering at all. Those thin horizontal bands would make almost everyones' foot look fat.

Fortunately I do like both of the Weekend Event dresses even if they are black (I think we have so many black dresses already!)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Holly, did you buy the stars and win the hair? I'm looking to you for encouragement. One game has the shoes, the other 2 are closing in on them. The bag shows as 300, so is the dress 500? or 600 again? And this weekend, the timed events ARE giving bonuses.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    Finally!!!!
    0C019306-B621-4C5E-AD16-191E3B5B67E4_zpsb34pxiss.jpg

I am beyond ashamed at the number of boxes I opened. As my self imposed punishment I've decided to gift cash items with the large pile of K Kash I got from all those 4K boxes.

My doll also just had her first baby and I also have guilt that I'm almost more excited about the hair

beautiful! congratulations! i want to say it looks so good with that dress, but really, i think this hairstyle probably looks good with anything. post a pic of your baby!
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »

DusUe4I.jpg

I honestly think Kim pulled it off though. She looks great.
    You remind me of the babe...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.