Baby boy or baby girl?

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy I finally have a bunde of joy. But how do you tell if its a girl or boy? Screenshot_2015-10-02-13-08-18-1_zpshi70htpb.png
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    The name it came with will either have a pink background or blue. You can see it again by looking in its closet!
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    Heyy I finally have a bunde of joy. But how do you tell if its a girl or boy? Screenshot_2015-10-02-13-08-18-1_zpshi70htpb.png

Go put on ur baby clothes then under ur baby clothes u have the name of the baby if its in pink is girl,, blue for boy :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    When my doll had her first baby, the name popped up as Justin. My doll had a baby boy. But I decided to change my doll's baby boy name. Baby girls usually have eyeliners and baby boys don't. That's the only way that you can distinguish between both genders. I hope that helps.😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

This is an example of how it looks like inside of your doll's baby closet. Baby boys usually have a blue bar and baby girls have a pink bar.

144bcs2.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I firmly believe you should dress your baby in whichever gender specific clothing you want. No one can tell if it's a boy or a girl and there's no risk of screwing up the psyche of a virtual baby.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Exactly Holly. with a boy and a girl, you end up with a vast wardrobe, and can dress them as much or as little alike. Like, same outfit....different hair. Even the topknot, that could be either gender.I'm 500 points away from my 2nd natural child for my Android Tab. I haven't decided whether to go in blonde like Dante, with Dante's skin and see what we get.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I firmly believe you should dress your baby in whichever gender specific clothing you want. No one can tell if it's a boy or a girl and there's no risk of screwing up the psyche of a virtual baby.
    I wouldn't want to do that to my virtual baby. I think it's because if I had a baby in real life, I would normally go with traditional baby gender specific colors. The baby's closet needs more cheaper clothing though. The prices are extremely ridiculous smh.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I wouldn't want to do that to my virtual baby. I think it's because if I had a baby in real life, I would normally go with traditional baby gender specific colors. The baby's closet needs more cheaper clothing though. The prices are extremely ridiculous smh.

I agree with Carol. I understand it's a game and all but I feel like it would be wrong to do it. Yes cheaper clothes and if you had a boy it should only have boy clothes in the closet same with girl this way you can really tell the gender
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    I agree with Carol. I understand it's a game and all but I feel like it would be wrong to do it. Yes cheaper clothes and if you had a boy it should only have boy clothes in the closet same with girl this way you can really tell the gender

All the baby clothes here in KKH are in one closet.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I know. I was suggestion it should be separately.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Ok I figure it out. 2015-10-02_15.19.08_zpsugykg2qn.jpg
    The boy is the blue circle and the girl is the pink circle
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    This is an example of how it looks like inside of your doll's baby closet. Baby boys usually have a blue bar and baby girls have a pink bar.

144bcs2.png

I don't think the name bar has anything to do it. My baby is a girl and I have a blue name bar. 2015-10-02_15.27.09_zpsuaof3ylc.jpg
    Top corner is my baby, bottom corner is the baby girl from adoption center.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    I have two daughters (pictured below). Both the male and female babies can come with round eyes or almond shaped eyes. With the round eyes, the only difference is that little tick of eyelashes to the side. However, with the almond eyes, they have the same eyelashes.

NO07QB8.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I have a strange tip to held determine gender: if you have this little dress vest/suit in your closet, you have a boy.
    image_zpsfpwcwl0f.png

First I adopted a girl. Then I adopted a boy, and this suit appeared in the baby closet for the first time. So, check your closet.

And I really, really think that blue name bar in the nursery denotes a boy, more than the eyelash shape does. Those eyelash shapes are pretty variable.

blue bar + baby suit with dark vest= boy baby

Of course, this is all pretend anyway, so whatever you say your baby is, that's the truth.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I don't think the name bar has anything to do it. My baby is a girl and I have a blue name bar. 2015-10-02_15.27.09_zpsuaof3ylc.jpg
    Top corner is my baby, bottom corner is the baby girl from adoption center.

If your doll has a daughter, the name bar would have been pink not blue. My doll has a son and the baby bar is blue. So the pink or blue color does matter when it comes to distinguish between both genders.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Thank you all so much. My baby is boy. Any boy name suggestion?
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Thank you all so much. My baby is boy. Any boy name suggestion?
    Yaaaaaaaay I'm glad that you got it all figured out that your doll has a baby boy. What kind of baby boy names are you looking for in particular? First it all depends. Second are you looking for common names or creative names? Third I usually google in baby name websites to get an idea before I start brainstorming.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I name him Henderson. I got the name from his dad last name
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    I name him Henderson. I got the name from his dad last name

I love the name Henderson! It's unique but not weird.
    Holly
    I play on iOS