Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Is it bad that I constantly forget about my doll's baby girls ?? I pay them a visit like once in every two weeks but that's it...

Here are Ivory and Hazel (my photoshop nonexistent skills won't let me get rid of the nanny, I really hope we can get the husband back)
    Screenshot_2015-09-16-19-01-15_zpsdcyinl1u_edit_1442423126085.png_zpsbgfpjyik.jpeg

I only visit the nursery when I get extra lightning bolts from the daily gift boxes.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I'm like 400 points away from baby 2.0 (yaayy I love those babies!). How did you get a nanny?, is it like something that comes with baby #2?. I have to say I feel a little stupid when this babies are involved...everyday I enter the game to enjoy a few moments of cuteness and see if Facebook is being a good mom (I live her on the nursery every time I close the game...if I remember). Android is not a dad yet but he's getting married this week if I can help him, and then we're going for it lol.

The nanny does come with with the 2nd baby
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's the final result. Ta-da❕❗
    Yay ☺ 😊
    My doll is finally finished furnishing her son's nursery room. It looks so beautiful. My only weakness is interior design lol
    tmp_2891_Screenshot_2015_09_18_06_08_31_15557138.png

tmp_2891_Screenshot_2015_09_18_06_08_50571838996.png

click image upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    I had my first baby today!
    2d9wmsh.jpg
    I didn't have the girl I was hoping for, but that's okay because from my husband's pose it appears that I also scored an INVISIBABY!
    I've named him Slade, after The Fray lead singer Isaac Slade, and also because I'm a celebrity so I can name a baby something unique and a bit ridiculous if I want to.
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Congrats Katherine! Slade is adorable!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Katherine. wrote: »
    I had my first baby today!
    2d9wmsh.jpg
    I didn't have the girl I was hoping for, but that's okay because from my husband's pose it appears that I also scored an INVISIBABY!
    I've named him Slade, after The Fray lead singer Isaac Slade, and also because I'm a celebrity so I can name a baby something unique and a bit ridiculous if I want to.
    Congrats! Your doll's son is so adorable👪
    I love the family photo.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    Thank you both!
    I've bought him the longer hairstyle, but I think I'll switch between the two, the curly is so cute!
    33clnkg.jpg
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Dot with her little cub. <3

313dmCi.png
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Dot with her little cub. <3

313dmCi.png
    Aww... she's adorable. What's her name?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Catherine and Hunter are really excited because Cat gave birth to Asha today!

4C25FFEA-7CAF-4E45-BCD7-81340BDA72BF_zpstbmig2wf.jpg
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Your family is gorgeous! Congratulations! Is your husband another player, or is there actually an NPC that good-looking? Asha is very lovely! You must be so pleased...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Catherine and Hunter are really excited because Cat gave birth to Asha today!

4C25FFEA-7CAF-4E45-BCD7-81340BDA72BF_zpstbmig2wf.jpg

Congrats! Your doll's baby is so adorable. I wonder why my doll's son didn't took his father's features. I was probably expecting that my doll's son would have taken his features from both of his parents. My doll's son looks more like his mother. Oh well! My game might surprised me with my doll's second baby. I don't know.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats, she takes after her daddy so much!
    PM to add
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Congrats! Your doll's baby is so adorable. I wonder why my doll's son didn't took his father's features. I was probably expecting that my doll's son would have taken his features from both of his parents. My doll's son looks more like his mother. Oh well! My game might surprised me with my doll's second baby. I don't know.&#55357;&#56853;

Oh there is a trick that someone pointed out awhile back that I used. The baby will take after you so right before you get to the point you know your partner will ask if you want a baby change your doll's eye color and hair color so they match your spouse. No need to change the skin color because that always is a blend of the two parents I think! Then you just switch back once you get the baby!My husband is so good looking I really wanted the baby to look like him!

Luz he is a NPC. I snapped him up as soon as I saw him and luckily he wasn't revealed to be a rodeo clown named Bort or Cletus but instead a producer named Hunter White!

Thanks Naimonster :)
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Just in case people dont know if their baby is a boy or a girl here is the picture I took from adoption center. The blue circle is the boy and the pink is the girl. 2015-10-02_15.19.08_zpsugykg2qn.jpg
    Now here is my family. I had a baby girl today as well and name her Mia. Screenshot_2015-10-02-15-35-53-1_zpsxx9rqgkq.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Your family is gorgeous! Congratulations! Is your husband another player, or is there actually an NPC that good-looking? Asha is very lovely! You must be so pleased...

i second this! maybe one of my favorite families i've seen, to date!
    Keia wrote: »
    Just in case people dont know if their baby is a boy or a girl here is the picture I took from adoption center. The blue circle is the boy and the pink is the girl. 2015-10-02_15.19.08_zpsugykg2qn.jpg
    Now here is my family. I had a baby girl today as well and name her Mia. Screenshot_2015-10-02-15-35-53-1_zpsxx9rqgkq.png

oops, this is not quite accurate, keia. both gender babies can have either eye shape. here is a pic from the adoption center:

TUfwn8Y.jpg

as you can see, the male nurse holding the boy baby available for adoption has the same eyes as the girl baby available for adoption!

your family is very cute! i think your husband wants a turn at holding the baby! :o
    Oh there is a trick that someone pointed out awhile back that I used. The baby will take after you so right before you get to the point you know your partner will ask if you want a baby change your doll's eye color and hair color so they match your spouse. No need to change the skin color because that always is a blend of the two parents I think! Then you just switch back once you get the baby!My husband is so good looking I really wanted the baby to look like him!

Luz he is a NPC. I snapped him up as soon as I saw him and luckily he wasn't revealed to be a rodeo clown named Bort or Cletus but instead a producer named Hunter White!

Thanks Naimonster :)

Ok thanks for the tips. I'm not sure if I'm gonna change my doll's physical appearance. It would look weird if my doll and her hubby look alike for a second lol. I saw a forum member doll had a second baby and the baby had the mother's & father's features. So I thought that maybe my doll's son would resembled and took some of the features from both of his parents just like in real life.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

These some helpful tips Keia for those who can't tell the difference. My game was extremely helpful because as soon as my doll's son was born, a boy's name appeared. I knew instantly that my doll had a boy. I can usually tell when it's a boy or either a girl.

P.S. Your doll's baby is so adorable. What a beautiful family photo.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

oops, this is not quite accurate, keia. both gender babies can have either eye shape. here is a pic from the adoption center:

TUfwn8Y.jpg

as you can see, the male nurse holding the boy baby available for adoption has the same eyes as the girl baby available for adoption!

your family is very cute! i think your husband wants a turn at holding the baby! :o

I am sorry. I may be wrong. I understand the babies has two different eye shape. I was talking about how the baby boy did not have an eyeliner and the baby girl did. It seem like the baby girl has a thicker eyeliner and it goes on to her face. I wish Glu had separate the girl and boy clothes that way it be easier to tell cause looking at your picture I dont know anymore lok. Thank you
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    I am sorry. I may be wrong. I understand the babies has two different eye shape. I was talking about how the baby boy did not have an eyeliner and the baby girl did. It seem like the baby girl has a thicker eyeliner and it goes on to her face. I wish Glu had separate the girl and boy clothes that way it be easier to tell cause looking at your picture I dont know anymore lok. Thank you

On my game the baby boys and baby girls don't even have the same eye shape at Love & hope adoption center. I always see the baby boys without the eyeliners and the baby girls have the eyeliners. I can always tell that on the left side the male nurse is holding the male baby. And on the right side the female nurse is holding the female baby.

23ifey1.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Clara_UKClara_UK Banned Users 27 Posts
    First Comes Love...
    image_zps4p4kjw7x.jpeg
    Then comes marriage...
    image_zpsysgnb9vb.jpeg
    Then comes the baby in the baby carriage!
    image_zpshxq2eqnx.jpeg
    Today I hit 12k hearts! I welcome to you guys baby Amelia Grace <3(02/10/15)The bundle of joy is a LOT of work.
    Clara_UK wrote: »
    First Comes Love...
    image_zps4p4kjw7x.jpeg
    Then comes marriage...
    image_zpsysgnb9vb.jpeg
    Then comes the baby in the baby carriage!
    image_zpshxq2eqnx.jpeg
    Today I hit 12k hearts! I welcome to you guys baby Amelia <3(02/10/15)The bundle of joy is a LOT of work.

Congrats! Your doll's baby is so adorable. What a beautiful family photo!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Clara_UKClara_UK Banned Users 27 Posts
    Congrats! Your doll's baby is so adorable. What a beautiful family photo!
    Thank you so much! :)
    I found out my baby was a boy I think it's weird it look it have eye linear going across his face. But I love my baby of joy.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    I found out my baby was a boy I think it's weird it look it have eye linear going across his face. But I love my baby of joy.
    Was your doll's son conceived or adopted?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Aww... she's adorable. What's her name?

Thanks so much Carol. The little cub's name is Katarina Rosa. :)

So I guess it is appropriate there are three cats in the photo: the leopard print, the cub ears, and the cat in a handbag.

Everyone's families look so nice.
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Thanks so much Carol. The little cub's name is Katarina Rosa. :)

So I guess it is appropriate there are three cats in the photo: the leopard print, the cub ears, and the cat in a handbag.

Everyone's families look so nice.

Omg I love that name! It sounds so creative. I named my doll's son Quintrell Knight.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

ohh, i see what you mean about the winged eyeliner vs. the other eye liner. i hadn't noticed that before!
    ohh, i see what you mean about the winged eyeliner vs. the other eye liner. i hadn't noticed that before!

Yes thanks for understand it was hard to explain. That why I thought my boy was a girl and my game had a glitch or something. And I conceived him.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.