Weekend Event 10/02 - "Fall" into a Party Mode < Birthday Party for October Babies!!!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Seriously, I just noticed that there was a pair of shoes in one of the mystery boxes that only costs 10 K-stars!!! I'm buying them so I will never get them in a box again!

image_zpscv4stogj.jpeg

image_zpsdwgaepui.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Lots of Kim picks or Kardash Kollections can be earned in boxes.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Linda Omg haha! I got that in one of my daily gift box I believe. Or it could be my free event gift box, hmm..

Cheap shot from Glu LOL!

Just kidding, the fact that you can win K collection items worth more than 40 KStars is awesome.
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Linda Omg haha! I got that in one of my daily gift box I believe. Or it could be my free event gift box, hmm..

Cheap shot from Glu LOL!

Just kidding, the fact that you can win K collection items worth more than 40 KStars is awesome.

I definately love that you can earn expensive items from the K collection in the mystery box, but spending 40 K-stars for a pair of shoes that only costs 10 K-stars?? That's just wrong...

Edit: just bought the shoes, Glu is not fooling me twice lol!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Aw, that happens. But I hope you get to the rose dress!

Thank you. I'm sure I will. I'm at 543 event stars now. Just 2 more 3 hour parties or so and I'll get the dress.

Btw, not sure if I like the nude handbag we got. I've been looking for an outfit to pair with the handbag and the nude shoes...I think so like this one best:

uJAyDG.jpg

But this one is pretty cute too:
    VXsYQw.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    How did everyone finish early? Is doing 8hour party better then 3hour party?
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • LizardLizard Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 27 Posts
    Those shoes are pratically identical :rollingmyeyes:

1443898528-screenshot-2015-10-03-20-54-07-2.jpeg
    Pics, pics, pics.
    Keia wrote: »

I'm nearly finished but I'm just doing 3 hour parties too. Did you do any of the weekend events? Each event gave me like 25 stars.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    I used to do 8 hr parties but it's extremely stressful and takes up a lot of energy. I would highly recommend 3 hr parties since you could finish faster and it takes up less energy. And you should also do the gigs related to the weekend event. That will help since it will give 25 extra bonus points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    How many event gigs are there in total?
    PM to add
    How many event gigs are there in total?
    Three gigs. A fashion show, then you have to meet someone and you'll be asked to do an interview. In the end you'll do another fashion show.
    Thank you. I'm sure I will. I'm at 543 event stars now. Just 2 more 3 hour parties or so and I'll get the dress.

Btw, not sure if I like the nude handbag we got. I've been looking for an outfit to pair with the handbag and the nude shoes...I think so like this one best:

uJAyDG.jpg

VXsYQw.jpg

I would dress up my doll with a dress that has a shade that is similar color to the beige purse and the nude open toe shoes.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Btw, not sure if I like the nude handbag we got. I've been looking for an outfit to pair with the handbag and the nude shoes...

I like your choices. Here is what I've paired with the new nude shoes and purse.

rSNlnFe.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts

uJAyDG.jpg

VXsYQw.jpg

lovely! i like the first one better because i think that dress is hard to style but you knocked it out of the park. the second dress makes me nostalgic for christmas/new years!

here's what i paired mine with (i posted this in another thread but it seems appropriate here now too haha)

e57aRGZ.jpg
    Uuuh, both of your outfits look awesome!

Thanks for the compliments. My doll appreciates them a lot 😍

Originally I wanted to pair them with a nude dress too but I could't find a pretty combination into closet.

I liked both nude accessories with my white jumpsuit (from a weekend event) too but I still like them best with the long dress because they match with the print.

Just 27 more event points. Since it's already 10 pm in Germany I'll do the last event tomorrow morning.

So excited how the floral dress looks on my doll. I really like how you all styled it. TBH I'm not really in love with it yet but I like it. 😉
  • Clara_UKClara_UK Banned Users 27 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum Clara! I'm really sorry that you didn't win the hair. I know what it feels like to spend so many K stars and still be disappointed. I'm glad that you did get the other three items. Plus hopefully you will earn the Rose dress!

Thank you for the welcome! I got $4000 cash THREE TIMES. I already signed the petition, but you are right. At least I got most of the items.
  • Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    image_zpsro9qhhlc.jpg

Yey finally got the dress for my doll super excited now i can rest i swear ive been up lossing sleep the whole time just to manage to even get it i can never the the 4th item only like 3 glu needs to work with us foreal
    Congrats Jenn! Your doll looks great in the Rose dress.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Yeah it looks like soon I will be getting the rose dress! I've never finished a party event that fast before 😊☺

2n7mrup.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Clara_UKClara_UK Banned Users 27 Posts
    You can do it! I've been too caught up with storyline gigs to actually be doing the weekend event so congrats to anyone one finishes and good luck to everyone who hopes to finish.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Here r a few different ways I've styled the bag & shoes

PhotoGrid_1443910848381_zpshdgw0jvx.jpg

Keep going Carol, you'll B finished in no time!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    apropos snap in milano after the dolce & gabbana show with hubs.

zQrIbQy.jpg

now to cheer on everyone else!

also for everyone who didn't get the hair ... remember last easter when they had the maison michel bunny ears hairdo? i desperately wanted that one, but i didn't have enough stars to go through boxes to get it. so i was super sad and thought about that hairstyle often throughout the year and how i missed out on it.

as i'm sure you are all well aware, the ears came back around during the throwback thursday boxes. i had more k stars and i had to open three or four boxes first, but then i got them. so don't give up hope, even if you can't get the hair this weekend! i bet it will come back due to its popularity for a second chance, and there won't be any energy or cash to 'waste' stars on so even if you don't get the hair in the throwback boxes, you'll be getting something at the very least.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Yeah it looks like soon I will be getting the rose dress! I've never finished a party event that fast before &#55357;&#56842;☺

2n7mrup.png

I'm not liking the guys choices so I think Garrett's going to stop at the shoes. He still has the last gig for the event coming but I'm going to stop because is driving me crazy how much time is taking. Since I didn't win any special gift box items he's not getting any bonus stars and it's getting to be a lot. I'm going to focus on Xime. She won the shoes for the event gift boxes and she's in her second comeback...A LOT easier for her to finish a 3hrs party...and we both love the dress LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

oh this is super well done, dmv. i'm obsessed with the third one and i don't even like one animal print let alone two, together. now i wish i had this dress!

Oh Sister Wife! As I was exploring my styling options last night I put together almost your exact outfits! Lol. I don't own the gorgeous dress & coat you show with the first look (nor do I have that hair and it kills me that I don't) but the other two were part of my styling session.

You have great taste ;-)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Oh Sister Wife! As I was exploring my styling options last night I put together almost your exact outfits! Lol. I don't own the gorgeous dress & coat you show with the first look (nor do I have that hair and it kills me that I don't) but the other two were part of my styling session.

You have great taste ;-)

Ditto my sister from another mister :)

the coat dress is one of my go to looks...jewelry doesn't layer on it correctly, but it's not really needed. I'm sure both will be in a future throwback event.
    oh this is super well done, dmv. i'm obsessed with the third one and i don't even like one animal print let alone two, together. now i wish i had this dress!

Thanks doll :) The 3rd is my fave too and I don't like animal print either lol . It's actually my first time wearing that dress since I won it
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player

Thanks for motivating me to complete the event.

Omg I love all of the three different looks! It's so hard for me to choose...Hmm which one is my absolute favorite? I don't have any lol. I would have styled my doll's wardrobe with the shoes and the purse with oufits that have a similar color.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Stardust1 wrote: »
    I'm not liking the guys choices so I think Garrett's going to stop at the shoes. He still has the last gig for the event coming but I'm going to stop because is driving me crazy how much time is taking. Since I didn't win any special gift box items he's not getting any bonus stars and it's getting to be a lot. I'm going to focus on Xime. She won the shoes for the event gift boxes and she's in her second comeback...A LOT easier for her to finish a 3hrs party...and we both love the dress LOL.

I wish that I would have done 8 hr parties on my game to move up faster on the top stars list but it's too stressful for me. I think that it would have been the perfect opportunity for me to do it for this weekend event.😯

I was extremely exhausted on the last party weekend event when I only threw 8 hr parties. But this time I've decided to throw only 3 hr parties at the Calabasas mansion. I'm relaxed and playing my game at my own pace. And I think that I feel more energetic than ever before.☺😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    zuo45j.jpg

I went Tarzan style. Ignore the wrist band, I forgot to take that off
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

These are incredible looks, good job! Brings up angry feelings for me toward glu though since I spent about 800 stars trying to win that coat outfit from the boxes, but never did. I'd also have loved to have the animal print dress!
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.