Weekend Event 10/02 - "Fall" into a Party Mode < Birthday Party for October Babies!!!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Clara_UK wrote: »
    You can do it! I've been too caught up with storyline gigs to actually be doing the weekend event so congrats to anyone one finishes and good luck to everyone who hopes to finish.

Thanks for encouraging me. I've been grinding on my game with such a relaxed pace😏😌
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I'm done... Now grinding for my male game. Although I did prefer everything they had in the gift boxes.

IMG_2611_zpsd2v9fxbv.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    And DMV I absolutely love love love that last look with the print dress and the new hair WOW!!
    GC Minne622
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I went Tarzan style. Ignore the wrist band, I forgot to take that off

I love that short romper and it works well with the new shoes and bag.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    30uclcy.jpg
    So glad to be done! I didnt have any luck winning any gift box items but oh well. My desire to get the hair wasn't strong enough to spend any k stars on gift boxes. The chances of getting what you want are entirely too low.
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I didn't get any box items so I'm far behind this. I'm gonna have to spend the rest of the night tapping on stuff and leaving the event gigs at the end just to earn the stars for the dress.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    I didn't get any box items so I'm far behind this. I'm gonna have to spend the rest of the night tapping on stuff and leaving the event gigs at the end just to earn the stars for the dress.

Good luck Nebula! I hope you can party all night long.

[video=youtube_share;KuVAeTHqijk]http://youtu.be/KuVAeTHqijk[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    So glad to be done! I didnt have any luck winning any gift box items but oh well. My desire to get the hair wasn't strong enough to spend any k stars on gift boxes. The chances of getting what you want are entirely too low.

Well Ilana, you don't need this weekend's new hairstyle because your Doll has the BEST HAIRSTYLE EVER!!! I love, love, obsess over, love, covet, love that hairstyle.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Well Ilana, you don't need this weekend's new hairstyle because your Doll has the BEST HAIRSTYLE EVER!!! I love, love, obsess over, love, covet, love that hairstyle.

Thank you! I know how much you want that hairstyle I think we're way overdue for a throwback saw.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I love this song. Jessie J usually takes a long break from the music scene then she comes back with a hit.

[video=youtube_share;YswhUHH6Ufc] http://youtu.be/YswhUHH6Ufc[/video]
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Good luck Nebula! I hope you can party all night long.

[video=youtube_share;KuVAeTHqijk]http://youtu.be/KuVAeTHqijk[/video]

I really hope I get that dress on time because I swear to God I can't miss a Dolce.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I don't understand why it's hard to finish the weekend event. :( I really wanted the roses dress I did all three gig's and got 5stars on them. Atleast I got the show and hair. Imma keep going anyway to see if I can finish. 2015-10-04_01.47.11_zpsfqvqbqse.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Keia wrote: »
    I don't understand why it's hard to finish the weekend event. :( I really wanted the roses dress I did all three gig's and got 5stars on them. Atleast I got the show and hair. Imma keep going anyway to see if I can finish.

You only received 5 stars when you finished each of the gigs for this weekend event? Something must be wrong because the payout should be 25 stars (plus a bonus if you found event items in the k star boxes).

Where are you holding your parties? If you own the place in Calabasas you can invite 7 friends to your party which helps you finish the party faster.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I created a new thread devoted to showing off how we style our new items from the weekend events. It's just for posting pictures of our Dolls in their new clothes/accessories.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?179518-Stylin-Showcase-Post-pictures-of-your-Doll-wearing-items-from-Weekend-Events
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I created a new thread devoted to showing off how we style our new items from the weekend events. It's just for posting pictures of our Dolls in their new clothes/accessories.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?179518-Stylin-Showcase-Post-pictures-of-your-Doll-wearing-items-from-Weekend-Events

Awesome idea!! 👍

I've already finished this morning. Too bad that I've nothing to do all day 🙈
    I just wish that you could still get a weekend bonus after getting all the weekend event items. Maybe something like 1 K star for each finished gig?
    I just wish that you could still get a weekend bonus after getting all the weekend event items. Maybe something like 1 K star for each finished gig?
    Neat idea Kate! It would give people who had finished the weekend event a motivation to continue to play all weekend. You should post that in the suggestion thread.

In a Totally different direction, this is the last weekend of Oktoberfest. Did you go to any of the Fests?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Neat idea Kate! It would give people who had finished the weekend event a motivation to continue to play all weekend. You should post that in the suggestion thread.

In a Totally different direction, this is the last weekend of Oktoberfest. Did you go to any of the Fests?

I will. Thank you :)

No, I didn't. TBH I don't even like beer 😂 the real Oktoberfest is in Munich which is about 6 hours from where I live but there are similar "Oktoberfest" celebrations all over Germany.
    I will. Thank you :)

No, I didn't. TBH I don't even like beer &#55357;&#56834; the real Oktoberfest is in Munich which is about 6 hours from where I live but there are similar "Oktoberfest" celebrations all over Germany.

I lived in Germany for 7 years. In the early 1970s we were in Bayreuth and in the late 1980s we were in Kaiserslautern. We went to the Oktoberfest in Munich in '87, '88, and '89. I don't drink but my stepdad LOVES German beer. I went for the rides! Oh my goodness there are amazing rides at Oktoberfest!!

We would also attend local Fests throughout the year. I miss Living there.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I lived in Germany for 7 years. In the early 1970s we were in Bayreuth and in the late 1980s we were in Kaiserslautern. We went to the Oktoberfest in Munich in '87, '88, and '89. I don't drink but my stepdad LOVES German beer. I went for the rides! Oh my goodness there are amazing rides at Oktoberfest!!

We would also attend local Fests throughout the year. I miss Living there.

Wow, that's awesome. Did you visit Germany in the last few years?

I really like all the festivities here. Yesterday we celebrated the 25 year anniversary of the reunification of west and easy Germany. There was a huge celebration in Berlin.

I love that so many Germans are crazy for German football and our national football league. We had a blast when we won the World Cup last year. :)

Too bad there aren't any German cities in the game.
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Well I gave the hair one last shot 20r4v8z.png

Of course all I get are daily box items, ugh
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I won't get the dress and frankly I don't care.. I don't even like it (irl too, I prefer the blue maiolica D&G dress lol)
    I'm gonna try for the bag.. The only thing I like from this weekend is the hair, which I didn't get.. So whatever

2edppg4.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I have 0 KStars now.

The heels cost 40 KStars and the dress costs 75 KStars in closet. Lol. Anyone got strategies to opening gift box, please PM me, much appreciated! I will be buying KStars to get the hair.

LuOT2SI.jpg
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Here r a few different ways I've styled the bag & shoes

PhotoGrid_1443910848381_zpshdgw0jvx.jpg

OMG DMV I love them all! Great combos!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    You only received 5 stars when you finished each of the gigs for this weekend event? Something must be wrong because the payout should be 25 stars (plus a bonus if you found event items in the k star boxes).

Where are you holding your parties? If you own the place in Calabasas you can invite 7 friends to your party which helps you finish the party faster.

Thanks I wish I has knew the bigger the house the more people. I will not be able to get the dress. I think next time I will make a thread on tips of how to finish party weekend event. Because I have tired everything but staying up to finish. This game is made for people to use their really money to buy star or energy. It's the reason everything is so expensive. If I would gotten all the items out of the box I probably could of finish because the help of extra point.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    NOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE. I've only seen the heels so far. Seriously I get all the dumb Kash?

8xGFt47.jpg
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Nai, I'm so sorry this happened to you :(
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Glu should be!!!
    PM to add
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I am wondering when Enough will be Enough on this subject...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Probably when the weekend is over and we stop trying for the hair then enough will be enough. Seriously though Mklove, I don't understand your post. Was someone offensive and I missed it? You mean the spam I missed? or, you're tired of hearing us lament the hair?

Oh, speaking of the hair, Nai, I decided I'm am trying again on all three games. They will get the hair, or go starless trying.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE. I've only seen the heels so far. Seriously I get all the dumb Kash?

8xGFt47.jpg

Wow that sucks!! The boxes have been really dismal this weekend!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.