GLU PLEASE REMOVE 4K box PETITION!!!

Comments

• Clara_UKClara_UK Banned Users 27 Posts
    Add me to the list. You would not believe how many times I have got a $4000 in my gift boxes.
    -Clara_UK
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hey Glu! This is why the $4000 Kash boxes are hated by your CUSTOMERS

Of all the boxes I can open, the $4,000 Kash ones make me the most angry/frustrated. Why? Because they aren't worth*worth* 40 K stars AND $4000 Kash barely buys a thing in KKH land. See Glue, you've created this problem yourself. Glu rarely offers new wardrobe items that can be purchased with Kash and when they do, the items are ridiculously over-priced. For example, the new $25,000 Kash black leggings. We were all horrified by that price but if you really want to be outraged, think of it this way =
    That is the equivalent of SIX 40 K star Boxes plus another $1,000 Kash.
    240 K Stars plus $1,000 Kash for black leggings = TOTALLY INSANE and ABUSIVE Treatment of its customers.
    When Glu wonders why we hate the $4,000 Kash "prizes," THIS IS WHY. They are no where near the "value" of 40 K Stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    You can add me as well. I had gotten cash for the last 2 weeks before now! It's so tough to spend more Kstars on boxes when you know that cash "prize" is lurking.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Please add me to the list. - kateliciously
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    My GC is snowrice and I also agree that it is wrong and greedy of you guys to add nonevent items in the boxes when the whole point is to win a cute event prize. NOT FAIR. Will not be spending another k star nor any of my own money on this game again.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • BNJRINGBNJRING Registered Users 3 Posts
    I also want the $4K AND the 50energy removed from the gift boxes.
    I pay real money for the weekend events and it just seems like such a waste of money and such a greedy move by Glu when I spend up to £10 and get nothing from the boxes but Kash and energy!

My GC is BNJRING
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    My GC is snowrice and I also agree that it is wrong and greedy of you guys to add nonevent items in the boxes when the whole point is to win a cute event prize. NOT FAIR. Will not be spending another k star nor any of my own money on this game again.

Hear hear!!

I am less bothered by the 4k cash (perhaps because I'm not that rich in the game) but getting daily box outfits makes me FURIOUS, especially when there's so **** many of them. And the fact that there's sometimes only ONE event item in a set of 8 is disgustingly greedy and unfair.
  • BNJRINGBNJRING Registered Users 3 Posts
    Guys we need to share the link to this thread on social media especially instagram because I know I've seen a lot of accounts posting pictures of the $40k boxes and saying how angry they are and there was a picture of a long piece of writing that hundreds of accounts were posting saying how Glu should get rid of the $40k boxes and any other boxes that aren't related to the weekend event.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    BNJRING wrote: »
    Guys we need to share the link to this thread on social media especially instagram because I know I've seen a lot of accounts posting pictures of the $40k boxes and saying how angry they are and there was a picture of a long piece of writing that hundreds of accounts were posting saying how Glu should get rid of the $40k boxes and any other boxes that aren't related to the weekend event.

Glu is ignoring this thread and is not even listening to players requests smt.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    BNJRING, please do, I've asked people here to share it on social media. I would, but I no longer use instagram or twitter lol. All help will be appreciated!

Glu, we're reaching 100 names soon. Please respond to us!
    PM to add
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Glu plz remove 4k and items from daily boxes from event boxes.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Another weekend, more 4000 Kash boxes. BOO
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Glu plz remove 4k and items from daily boxes from event boxes!!!
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hey dolls! I've been playing KKH for a few months now but new to this forum. Glu, please remove the 4k cash prize. If this is a strategy to make people spend money to purchase Kstars, I don't think it's efficient. Consider this, IF you only put limited edition items (or even Kstars), Imho, people are more willing to spend their money. Kstars are expensive, so please make it worth it.
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I agree too! Please remove the 4k gift boxes!! Thanks :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • maltanmaltan Registered Users 21 Posts
    Make than 100 signatures!

Dear Glu,

Please remove the $4,000 from the giftbox. I swear I wont be using my K-stars on giftboxes as long as it's there. It's not only frustrating to receive but it hardly qualifies as a gift for using our K-stars.

maltan248
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Funny how there are 6,178 views of this but so few signatures. I am so sick of this prize.

If you can post those "party" threads. Or here. Here. Or even here. Then you can sign this petition.

I would say move it to the FAQ section since so many new people jump in there.
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Anyone heard anything?
  • AleksandraAleksandra Registered Users 6 Posts
    Signing because I'm sick of this "prize" appearing in my box- I opened my boxes this weekend and 4 of them were 4k cash prizes and only one weekend event item, so at this point I'm usually nervous to open anymore weekend boxes for fear of the 4k cash prize after spending so many stars on it.
    звёзды в небе горят когда ты рядом со мной
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    That's horrible & unfair... I'm sorry :(
  • kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    Like, I said under the suggestion thread: I understand we're taking the risk. However, my K Stars are precious and no amount of Kash will satisfy me when I want something exclusive or new. This box makes me want to save my K Stars for something else and skip event boxes altogether.
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    I would like them to remove it from the giftboxes
  • SnapSnap Registered Users 2 Posts
    Me too. They are like non prizes
  • yeticakesyeticakes Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree. Remove the 4k Cash box. The least that could be done is give a substantial cash reward! 4k is nothing compared to 40 Kstars and like many others, I'm less inclined to do event giftboxes. Add me to the list!
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    It has been 2 weeks in a row that I "earn" 4kcash from the gift box I "earn".

In the white everyday boxes, I also earn cash...

This is super annoying.
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Yep I got the dreaded 4K box today ... Super annoyed that I spent 40k stars on that!!! Remove asap!
    GC: TTemb
  • TshammTshamm Registered Users 4 Posts
    Please end the 4k boxes it's not fair when I pay for Kim stars and use them and the get that amount of money. It's not fair, I have been playing for over a year
  • cupcake43040cupcake43040 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Remove the 4000$ box...its ****py spending 40 k stars and expecting something u really want...the k stars r not easy to come by...if u don't spend really money...thank u, kennedy
  • czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    Please glu, remove it already.
    Its annoying, it isnt worth it all the energy spent on the events.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I thought of this thread when I saw what I got in my box today. I would have been happy with literally anything but the 4k! I really wanted the hair, and not saying this out of frustration, but this discourages me from spending stars trying to get the item I wanted. Especially knowing I could pick another 4k box. I hope this post isn't misplaced, especially because I've already signed the petition, but I thought it'd make a good point. I'm more likely to buy another special box in hopes of getting an item I really want if I received some kind of a decent prize in my first box, even energy, and would be more inclined to do so knowing I wouldn't stumble upon a 4k box! sobuz5.jpg