New Update 4.0.1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This is one of the things being tested. I'm referring to this post.
    Hi Guys, in answer to some questions about these issues:...................

2.) "You're Too Tired" popup appears earlier than before
    - This was a change made on purpose due to feedback that many players didn't know how to get more energy when needed. Realizing it's not ideal for some seasoned players, they are coupling this change with the development of ways for players to get more FREE energy. (during development some games may have different opportunities for extra energy. It's total fluctuation while they asses exactly what to roll out. These fluctuations are not issues. Its a testing phase to implement changes that will work for everyone.) :)

So some games are getting this, some are not, they are not glitched, it's all part of testing. They wanted to give back, for the inconvenience mentioned to Seasoned Players. And just because you got it today, doesn't mean you'll have it tomorrow. Looks like testing has begun! :)

Oh, just to clarify...testing is being done across different platforms, devices etc, in the aim of making things work for all of us. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Thank you.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Hum. I hope they include a way of deactivating it, it's annoying, when it pops ups when you don't want to.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Not sure if this has already been asked /discussed but I came across this on IG

Is the option to watch videos for more energy on iOS only? I haven't seen it on Android.

I did noticed when I get down to 1 energy I get the normal you're too tired / buy more energy, but the video option isn't there.

PhotoGrid_1443749252560_zpsx0vewwn1.jpg

I get the same pop-up shown in the picture. But I don't watch them for energy since I only get a couple of videos per day and the reward is either 1 k-star or 1 energy.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    I saw a bunch of people get the new starshop update which included a VIP giftbox thing, will that be available for everyone? I don't have it and I really want it
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Yeah I get the "need more energy" pop up now when it's at 1 star. It's annoying to me. I know when it's at 0 I need more stars and I tap according to how much I have left anyway. I don't need it to tell me every single time that I "need more energy" especially when I am still trying to tap. It blocks the screen. Annoying.

The VIP deal - I have no offer for that either, and I am not sure I would buy it anyway.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    OMG, today, for the first time ever in my game (since June 2014), I was able to watch a video for a K star! It's a miracle.

I too hate the new need more energy pop-up.
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Not sure if this has already been asked /discussed but I came across this on IG

Is the option to watch videos for more energy on iOS only? I haven't seen it on Android.

I did noticed when I get down to 1 energy I get the normal you're too tired / buy more energy, but the video option isn't there.

PhotoGrid_1443749252560_zpsx0vewwn1.jpg

I haven't checked on my game lately since I'm always energy hunting on my game lol
    So I decided to check since my doll is tired and I got one energy bolt today and I had nothing left later. So I think that it's only 1 video to watch per day.

33uehdz.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Anyone get to the quests with this guy Hugh yet? He is a bit of a drama queen but my doll has a bit of a crush on him and his man bun! ;-)
    12122963_1703742639857461_3723059537461098965_n.jpg?oh=3b7219cc7ea788f0cd8d2f5d0bd9fe19&oe=56D3781A
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Anyone get to the quests with this guy Hugh yet? He is a bit of a drama queen but my doll has a bit of a crush on him and his man bun! ;-)
    12122963_1703742639857461_3723059537461098965_n.jpg?oh=3b7219cc7ea788f0cd8d2f5d0bd9fe19&oe=56D3781A
    Is he the host of the food show that your doll will be acting as a guest co-host?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Yes. I just finished that same photo shoot with him as well. The Hugh in my game looks completely different though, and isn't attractive in the slightest. So my doll just hates him without reservations. :-)

And just curious....along with the annoying energy thing, and the punchy buttons, my game now tells me EVERY TIME I open it that I have a new photo booth thing. And I don't....it's always the RED event "I helped" background. But it tells me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Anyone else, or is this just me?
    I and Hugh are at the Ray Powers Show for an interview, and he asked about the differences between us. Should I answer "He's fake" or (change the subject) any guesses?

Charli wrote: »
    I and Hugh are at the Ray Powers Show for an interview, and he asked about the differences between us. Should I answer "He's fake" or (change the subject) any guesses?

Maria warned me to play nice so that's what I plan to do!
    iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Is he the host of the food show that your doll will be acting as a guest co-host?

I think yes, it's a travel show about food? Destination something?
    iOS

That's the right option. I changed the topic and Maria called after the gig to say I'm a publicist's dream, thanks for keeping it cool!

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I'm so far behind in the game again... I hope we get more Cassio.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

My Hugh doesn't look like your Hugh but he's still a diva.

SuSNTMn.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I received this quest today thanks for the tips guys, here the appearance of Hugh in my game:
    1UYWPLf.png?1

I soothsayer that Vats will have a hard time with this guy, but since Vats is the biggest diva of all time I don't believe he'll behave, he can even withstand girls being a$$holes, but not boys ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida can't stand Hugh Jones for one bit. Hmm...Maria advised her and told her to play nice with him. Uh oh! It seems like we have a new rival in our games.

Screenshot_2015_10_06_18_44_43_1.png

Screenshot_2015_10_06_18_45_32_1.png

photo upload sites
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Meeting Max Hunter at the Aurora Fashion Party, and as you can see, Midori is in shock that she has to give up 8 energy bolts ...

In the words of Cher Horowitz "As If" (if u haven't seen the movie clueless you won't get that lol)

PhotoGrid_1444223612458_zpskzbk8uyx.jpg

Andriod player
    I haven't checked on my game lately since I'm always energy hunting on my game lol
    So I decided to check since my doll is tired and I got one energy bolt today and I had nothing left later. So I think that it's only 1 video to watch per day.

33uehdz.png

Hi. that's one of the new things in Developement, part of the trials going on for possible updates, but right now they're just being tested. If you don't get it but someone else does, it's all part of the testing. THis is so, when updates roll out, we don't see all the problems across different platforms and devices. I posted in Support, should have give a heads up across the board.

So these little things one may get another doesn't, today you have it tomorrow your don't, it's all part of Glu's developing new ways for us to watch videos for example. Don't roll something out for everyone, until you know it's going to work for all. I'll find the post. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Charli wrote: »
    That's the right option. I changed the topic and Maria called after the gig to say I'm a publicist's dream, thanks for keeping it cool!

I'm so glad I read your post 1st b4 my gig started! I'm on my way to the Ray Powers Show now

PhotoGrid_1444228689837_zpsxzvqn17b.jpg

Andriod player
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Just wondering has anyone done the Rex Mooney show yet? I'm trying to really be careful with my answers if I'm unsure as I don't wanna bomb like Willow did. So if anyone has done it what were the answers?
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone done the Rex Mooney show yet? I'm trying to really be careful with my answers if I'm unsure as I don't wanna bomb like Willow did. So if anyone has done it what were the answers?

I got a perfect score ;)

Now I don't remember the questions very well, but the first one is about a musical, right? It's "Cutting Loose."

Other answers in no particular order: Jean Adrien, Liza Love, Maestro Sly, Alvin Greene, Rani Khosla, Alienated, The New Girls, The Stalking Dead.

And the last one is "Oh, that's me!" :)

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wow DMV, your jacket!
    PM to add
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Where does this jacket come from?
    I just did the mooney show, still doing it really. He asks how you like the style of the one you're supposed to fight. But, as expected, I said there was nothing wrong. Other choice is Everything is wrong with her style. I'm sure when I come out, they'll badger me. I don't like being pushed into anything nasty. Those days are ovah! Muhahahaha.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Mklove wrote: »
    Where does this jacket come from?

It's in the wardrobe, not sure what level tho

PhotoGrid_1444239306685_zpsrfrptzjo.jpg

Naimonster wrote: »
    Wow DMV, your jacket!

Thanks Nai :D

Andriod player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hmm, don't see it in my wardrobe. Maybe its from a weekend event?
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hmm, don't see it in my wardrobe. Maybe its from a weekend event?

That's weird, I thought it was a regular wardrobe item bcuz it's kinda "in the middle". I've had it for a long time...at least since Dec/Jan

Andriod player