Weekend Event 10/02 - "Fall" into a Party Mode < Birthday Party for October Babies!!!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I really hope is not a dating event (but it probably is), I hate those because the weeks after that the hubs/wife is extra needy. Not fun at all.

I'm waiting for the next dating event so that my doll and her hubby can have their second baby. I don't think that I have enough cash to take my doll's hubby to Oak Club on my game. I bought two decorations for So Chic London and I bought a new property at Milan. My doll missed the timer yesterday to go out on a date with her hubby because she was grinding for the earn able items. Her hubby complains too much smt. She always accepts the dates but she was extremely busy with the weekend event. They will be continually dating for the entire weekend event so he can just shut up for once lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I completely 4got there wasn't an official host for this weekend's thread. Holly is so nice an helpful to everyone, it's like she's the unofficial host :)

Things went pretty well tho imo
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh wow, the bonus reward for completing all 3 gigs came back. It disappeared previous event, was it, but so glad it came back now. Received 40 stars!
    PM to add
    Also......... dun dun dun DUN!

After 12 painful boxes, hair is mine <3 I won the black oversized purse first, then the heels, then the hair. This hair is pretty much my real life hairstyle when I go to the salon to have it blow-dried, so must-have!

9Gp9FaR.jpg
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    If you are completing a gig and "call" a friend to stand there, the friend never knows. But sometimes when you click on a NPC, there will ask you if you want to "refer a friend" for a gig. If you say yes, then you see your list of friends and you select one. That person then has a screen pop up on their game telling them that Kateliciously has recommended them for a job. That person can then accept or decline. If they accept, they are given a 3 hour gig to complete and you receive a notice that they have accepted it. The gig is just like the random gigs Simon gives to fill time; however, when they finish it, you receive a notice that it's done and you get a "referral fee" of Kash. If the person declines the referred job, then you get a notice that they declined it.

I always accept the referred gigs because I know the person will receive Kash when I'm done (i also get Kash & stars, just like a regular gig). I also know that I'm disappointed when someone declines a Job that I referred them to so I don't want to decline an offer. I just had to decline today because I have 8hr storyline gigs getting In the way of my completing this Weekend Event.

OMG! I thought it was a glitch.. I accepted it once long time ago and it didn't go away when I completed it, it kept showing as to-do.. I contacted support and they promised to fix it.. But after that I haven't accepted one..
    I want to apologize here to everyone whom I declined .. Oh my, I didn't knew you receive kash.. I'm sorry!
    And I never got the pop up screen to refere someone ...
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Congrats on getting the hair, Nai! It's so pretty on you.

I hope they will put it in a throwback sale at some point.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Thanks Eselle hee :o

I hope they have awesome stuffs cooked up for us in the upcoming months. October to December are my favorite time of the year! There's lots of sales, there's Halloween, there's my vacation time.
    PM to add
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Thanks a lot Nai, I just had 3 4000 dollar boxes just like you had and after I got the dress and the hair...
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm glad for you :)

It's not my turn yet, I'm just occasionally opening boxes. Hope to hear good news from Koko soon!
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Congratulations to everyone who finished!! And to those who haven't just yet, you still have a couple of hours YOU CAN DO IT!! :)

After opening 4 extra gift boxes I finally got the hair, I am sooo happy! I wasn't sure if to keep pushing since I have in the past with no results (white bodysuit from the Easter event, sigh) and others as well. It's sad that I actually opened the extra boxes with no expectations at all since again, this isn't the first time..
    But like Nai, I loved the hair because it's also how I style when I blow dry it irl.

I am also excited about These next months, it's Kim's bday around the 22nd of this month so I'm guessing it will be something big, and I hope we have a week long of celebration leading up to Halloween:) and fingers crossed they'll have a 50% off Black Friday for November like last year.

IMG_2645_zpsn6umlb3a.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I did not receive the last gig from the Weekend Event. I did two gigs where I received 25 stars (plus bonuses for my gift box items). That's it. No third gig. No bonus for completing all weekend event gigs. I was counting on those stars so now I'm having to rush through parties to get the Rose dress.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Sorry, Eselle. I was hoping you get the hairstyle. Didn't mean to ignore.

I even missed Koko's post. Thanks for the reminder. I get cold feet when it comes to expressing, especially in front of my parents.
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I'm halfway through the final item. Garrett's been runnig around south california like a mad man getting energy (Friday afternoon he was finally able to buy a car) and he level up today so that helped. I think is perfectly possible to finish the weekend event without having to buy kstars (non vip events anyway), we just need estrategy and willpower.

Have been sleepless for the past couple of days so that kinda helped. But still, it's a lot of work and no fun.

Nai, it looks really great. Congratulations! :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I did not receive the last gig from the Weekend Event. I did two gigs where I received 25 stars (plus bonuses for my gift box items). That's it. No third gig. No bonus for completing all weekend event gigs. I was counting on those stars so now I'm having to rush through parties to get the Rose dress.

I would've been devastated if this happened to me. Yeah focus on Plan B: rushing through parties. Good luck!

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts

maybe you messed up the interview... At the same time I love that our choices have consequences but if it hinder our progress in a weekend event, that really sucks.

Besides, isn't the first event gig supopsed to get you bonus event points ? After the first gig, my 3 hour parties stil gave me 12 points, has it always been this way ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    maybe you messed up the interview... At the same time I love that our choices have consequences but if it hinder our progress in a weekend event, that really sucks.

Besides, isn't the first event gig supopsed to get you bonus event points ? After the first gig, my 3 hour parties stil gave me 12 points, has it always been this way ?

Hmmm.. Just looked and my Interview with Ray isn't for 23 more hours, which is after the weekend event is over. That's strange because I always complete my weekend events ASAP so I don't know why there is such a time lag. Chanrin, I don't mind having consequences for our choices but I think it should be to lose fans, not to derail our quest for the Weekend Event prizes.

I did get bonus stars after completing two gigs from this Weekend Event. I did not get stars for any 3 hour gig.
    Holly
    I play on iOS

Bonus points aren't associated with the gigs, only event clothing. I got nothing from the gift boxes so I kept getting 12 points until I won the shoes. And I attempted the gigs once I won both, the shoes and shorts. They gave me 10 bonus points after each gig and 5 after each 3 hour party.

Hmmm.. Just looked and my Interview with Ray isn't for 23 more hours, which is after the weekend event is over.

Oh no, the interview was with a french journalist at La Rue. The one you're referring to is Hugh and Ray, part of the Destinations storyline.

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Bonus points aren't associated with the gigs, only event clothing. I got nothing from the gift boxes so I kept getting 12 points until I won the shoes. And I attempted the gigs once I won both, the shoes and shorts. They gave me 10 bonus points after each gig and 5 after each 3 hour party.

Yeah, i think they are. I should know because I never win event items, I never open event boxes, but still get bonus points every weekend after completing the gigs. After I completed the second event gig, I got 5 bonus points during parties...

Holly, I was talking about the interview with the french journalist. He asked you if you're sorry for what happened, then he asks you if you think you deserved to represent the brand... After the interview, a tweet indicates how the french public received your interview and I guess following this tweet, (if it's positive) you get to do the final fashion show
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh no, the interview was with a french journalist at La Rue. The one you're referring to is Hugh and Ray, part of the Destinations storyline.

It gets confusing when you have multiple storylines going on during the Weekend Event.

I did meet with the French Journalist at LaRue. Maria was pleased so I thought it went well.

Oh well, nothing I can do now but party!

[video=youtube_share;qcWPfaS9oco]http://youtu.be/qcWPfaS9oco[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    OMG! I thought it was a glitch.. I accepted it once long time ago and it didn't go away when I completed it, it kept showing as to-do.. I contacted support and they promised to fix it.. But after that I haven't accepted one..
    I want to apologize here to everyone whom I declined .. Oh my, I didn't knew you receive kash.. I'm sorry!
    And I never got the pop up screen to refere someone ...

Luckily they fixed that. Lately, I have been saying yes, and it's been there the next day till I did the quest. And once, I was in Chateau Nuit and the friend who referred me was there, I said Hi, and they gave me almost 600$ or something and thanked me for helping them out. So that's why I try and say yes whenever possible now. And, I know how to trigger that I guess. I will start tapping npc's again. Thanks for that.

Nai, you look wonderful in the hair. I may go try some more. It is the real life hair style of so many of us, So naturally we want it. Hey is is my imagination or did a hairstyle recently get fine tuned so it doesn't look comical anymore? The one that looked like a bad case of bed head during the walk of shame. I noticed it doesn't look bad anymore. I almost wore it. And I've seen others wearing it. It definately looked fixed. I'll grab a shot.

Congratulations on those who finished. And the hair looks great on you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yeah, i think they are. I should know because I never win event items, I never open event boxes, but still get bonus points every weekend after completing the gigs. After I completed the second event gig, I got 5 bonus points during parties...

Chanrin, I believe you got the bonus points because you earned an item (the black shoes). Those give bonus points too.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Can't believe I've finished! I've been away (and therefore without internet) pretty much all weekend. I literally started the event 24 hours ago. I normally wouldn't grind but I had to have the dress!

KKH_Screenshot_1444006751989_zpsk0dugwsm.jpg

Like everyone else, I can't wait for the Halloween event! Hopefully it lasts for more than one weekend :)

But for now it's time for my fingers to have some much needed rest...
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Luckily they fixed that. Lately, I have been saying yes, and it's been there the next day till I did the quest. And once, I was in Chateau Nuit and the friend who referred me was there, I said Hi, and they gave me almost 600$ or something and thanked me for helping them out. So that's why I try and say yes whenever possible now. And, I know how to trigger that I guess. I will start tapping npc's again. Thanks for that.

Nai, you look wonderful in the hair. I may go try some more. It is the real life hair style of so many of us, So naturally we want it. Hey is is my imagination or did a hairstyle recently get fine tuned so it doesn't look comical anymore? The one that looked like a bad case of bed head during the walk of shame. I noticed it doesn't look bad anymore. I almost wore it. And I've seen others wearing it. It definately looked fixed. I'll grab a shot.

Congratulations on those who finished. And the hair looks great on you.

OMG! Garrett needs RL friends ASAP if that's one of the advantages LOL. Xime's on facebook so I guess she will be forever alone :p
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I got the dress. Spent like 175 kstars but okay.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Holly, that's weird you didn't receive your last gig and the bonus stars.

Here's what I received for both my games. I also don't think what you answer at the interview affects if you get the last gig because I did it both ways for both games and they still got it.

1st (Runway): 25 Stars
    2nd (Interview): 25 Stars
    3rd (Runway): 25 Stars
    Bonus: 40 Stars

Everyone looks awesome! A lot of us has that hair in real life (especially after blow drying!) :p

Koko did you get the hair in the end? For at least 1 game?
    PM to add
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Yay! I was able to get the dress!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    I love this song. Jessie J usually takes a long break from the music scene then she comes back with a hit.

[video=youtube_share;YswhUHH6Ufc] http://youtu.be/YswhUHH6Ufc[/video]

Just saw this. It's my theme song. Blasting from my MKS with the sun roof open, AC playfully tossing my hair around and I bop. And YES I am the chick who looks you straight in eye at the stop light and sings to you rocking the car without the help of hydrolic lifts. so, let's start out our Monday with another version of the song that should be the national anthem. And, be sure you like a donut when the song is ovah!

This time with video:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Very happy to announce, we have a ready willing and OH SO ABLE host for our next event thread. Fun and games, speculation and supposition. Oh yeah and there will be a Glu event, we can wish and hope and wonder what it will be. Thanks Holly for all you did for this Hostless event. :) I better go do some graphics. It's going to be gooooood. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Clara_UKClara_UK Banned Users 27 Posts
    I'm already thinking of what it could be... Thanks for the announcement! Oh My Gosh, If it is a throwback event I will be so mad because I have no k-stars.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Very happy to announce, we have a ready willing and OH SO ABLE host for our next event thread. Fun and games, speculation and supposition. Oh yeah and there will be a Glu event, we can wish and hope and wonder what it will be. Thanks Holly for all you did for this Hostless event. :) I better go do some graphics. It's going to be gooooood. ;)

I'm already exited!!. Pretty please glu...don't let me die all by myself on facebook. Make this wonderful next event available for us facebook players too. It's been a while since the last time we had problems with weekend events on facebook (2 weeks to be exact) so I'm getting anxious about this one.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Well, I know Glu has been giving us some exciting events, try to start to think like Glu. They're giving us items to go bust over. We keep saying Black Friday, Black Friday...I'm thinking they're picking up on our pre-excitement-excitement. Picture this...a blow out can't be passed up sale of some sort, and then...........they pop out the New Stuff. I have a problem, and I know it I just keep telling myself, I quit smoking and that was a big chunk of change. My purse collection is to the point where I'm very very selective. So I know when the StarPouch is empty....it just has to be filled up again....and Mr. ComputerHead will still come out ahead. heheheheh

And btw, in Anticipation of a Wonderful weekend event, we needed and got......a wonderful, compelling, warmhearted, friend to all...Host. Now excuse me, I don't have an event planner, so I'm very busy. *she flips her hair spins on her heel to dramatically leave the room, slips on her spin and lands on her kiester, showing the world what a rebel she is, wearing Wednesday undies on a Monday. hahaha . Serves the B right.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.