Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Speaking of Halloween time shows, who's excited about the American Horror Story premier tomorrow?!

I can't wait to see Lady Gaga in this show. I think they made an excellent choice casting her in a leading role.
    Yes! I am definitely looking forward to AHS tomorrow, I'm curious to see how they incorporated Lady Gaga.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Gaga is going to own the show tonight. I love her. But I have to say, while I love Fergie and Gwen more as far as music, Gaga is just such a phenomenon.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Episode three of Scream Queens.. Here I go :D
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Episode three of Scream Queens.. Here I go :D

So do you love it? Like it? What do your friends think?

I've read that Lady Gaga is a key figure in this season's AHS.

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE - Which new shows are you enjoying?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Bigg Boss 9 starting from Monday! Its the Indian version of Big Brother, so I'm excited about that one.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I watch, HTGAWM , Empire, Snapped (all), Drunk History
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The drama from Empire gets more intense and addicting for each episode 😮😎
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    I can't wait for the Halloween event this year. :o It's my favorite holiday!
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »

Oh yep, My friends love it. I managed to get my boyfriend to watch partial of an episode but I think it was too much for or him...
    Oh well :P Now for episode four, I should be studying for my test tomorrow, soooo I'll just do that instead.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

Ugh AHS doesn't come on til 9 and it ends at 10:30... I guess I'll have to watch it tomorrow but im so excited for it! Scream queens is also really good! Ugh Ryan Murphy makes the best shows.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

How to get away with murder thooooo! Omg, every episode ends with a twist tho so it gets me so frustrated.
  • Options

I love the whole Thursday lineup of Greys Anatomy, Scandal, HTGAWM.
    I also love Empire. To me, it's the modern version of Dallas. Family drama, betrayals, ***...all fighting over the family company.
    I'm a huge reality fan so I also watch Survivor, The Voice, and The Amazing Race.
    Of the new shows, so far I like Quantico and Limitless the most.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I can't believe I'm abt to tell u guys this, but I've never seen 1 eps of Scandal!

I know, I know I'm a weirdo.

I live reality TV tho. Ratchet, competition or family oriented. Too many to pick a fave lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    I can't believe I'm abt to tell u guys this, but I've never seen 1 eps of Scandal!

I live reality TV tho. Ratchet, competition or family oriented. Too many to pick a fave lol

Well then DMV, you're in luck because Scandal would be AWESOME to binge watch!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Of the new shows, so far I like Quantico and Limitless the most.

Me too. 👍 And Minority Report and Blindspot.

TBH I'm not quite sure how to feel about Scream Queen yet.

Oh, and the pilot of Grandfathered was fun too. :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Omg I'm just like you. I love reality tv shows too. I'm a reality tv junkie lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Baba aspires to apply for Big Brother when he's 21 and out of school. It's been a goal of his since he about 10. I would go nuts watching people plot against him. Love Blacklist, BigBrother of course, like blindspot, love the Royals, and I like Shameless. But, I'm team Drita when it comes to Wives. I'm sorry, I love Nene, but I can not watch the other house wives shows. And I spot watch Mob Wives. Plug me into TMZ all day long and I'm good.

Oh Boy, we are such tv babies. And then along kame Kim. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Umm, so I just received a pm from Xuan of Kamcord, asking me to start livestream playing KKH for their online game service. Is anyone else getting this message?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Luz!

Nothing for me, I guess you about to become rich and famous doing that!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it. I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge of them.

Well, don't worry, Vats love. When I'm rubbing elbows with celebrities thanks to my new gig, I'll make sure to bring you along with me.

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it. I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge of them.

Well, don't worry, Vats love. When I'm rubbing elbows with celebrities thanks to my new gig, I'll make sure to bring you along with me.

I'll quote that to make sure you don't forget it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    What did people think of American Horror Story? Dirty and campy, but looks to be fun this season. Of course, now I have this stuck in my head...
    [video=youtube_share;ixw_bLVUL34]http://youtu.be/ixw_bLVUL34[/video]

Can't decide if I miss Jessica Lange or not.

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I liked it a lot. I really love Lady Gaga & vampires so I could be biased (irl, I have "Marry the Night" tattooed on my shoulder, so yeah lol).

I think the first episode is always more amped than the others. I think the season will have plenty of gore, racy scenes, & scandal they just try to play it up in the first episode to lure in new viewers. The first episode of AHS Freak Show was super dirty so that's my prediction anyway.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Who is excited for the return of 'The Walking Dead' tomorrow?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Me, me, me! I watched Fear the Walking Dead out of loyalty to the franchise, but it wasn't the same. We watched the movie "Snatch" <Guy Ritchie directed it, about the world of unlicensed boxing. Brad Pitt does another wild accent> and were really pleased to see TWD's Morgan in it-- I'd totally been unaware of him when I saw the movie years ago.

So yes, I can't wait!

• Options
    I think 'Fear' start well, but needs more interesting characters.

I read that TWD will be closer to the HQ this year which is fantastic in my opinion, I'm just still bitter about what happened to Andrea on season 3 ... I think I'll never get over:(

Morgan is so uselles in the comics!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    What did people think of American Horror Story? Dirty and campy, but looks to be fun this season. Of course, now I have this stuck in my head...
    [video=youtube_share;ixw_bLVUL34]http://youtu.be/ixw_bLVUL34[/video]

Can't decide if I miss Jessica Lange or not.

Omg I love it! Except the episode wasn't scary at all. It seems like the episodes get less scarier each season. I was terrified in season 1 and parts of 2 but that's it....

Edit: I'm so confused as to Sarah Paulson's character.. Like she was pushed out of the window and survived and also made that dude die by saying he loved her?
  • Options
    Umm, so I just received a pm from Xuan of Kamcord, asking me to start livestream playing KKH for their online game service. Is anyone else getting this message?

I haven't heard of those companies lol. But I have thought of livestreaming KKH before but I don't think anyone would watch. Plus I'd just be waiting for energy to recharge most of the time.
  • Options
    Omg I love it! Except the episode wasn't scary at all. It seems like the episodes get less scarier each season. I was terrified in season 1 and parts of 2 but that's it....

Edit: I'm so confused as to Sarah Paulson's character.. Like she was pushed out of the window and survived and also made that dude die by saying he loved her?

I don't think Hypodermic Sally survived that fall, Trevor. I think it's like Season 1 again, where being dead can't stop anyone from doing anything! Gaga's boy toy Donovan might be dead, too, I think. It's gonna be trashy. I'm excited.

The thing I miss most? I loved the way the theme song was played on the calliope for Freakshow. This season's theme song is kinda weak.

• Options
    Sigh. I've been told the sudden 2 for 1 Ban special came out of nowhere, and it appears heavy handed. I would like to point out, one person was masquerading as two. Pretending to be two people to deceive the members, and Glu is against the rules. And, the person was given the opportunity to explain, and keeping the more authentic ID was a real possibility. So please, don't be so quick to judge my motivations. I love our community, and I always willing to try and work things out.

And now I'm back to try and hair for the last game. Unfortunately, last two times I did, all that was left was the hair, and 4 or 5 4000$, and the others 50 Energy. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary