Weekend Event 10/09/15 ~ Everybody is a *Star* & We're the Best and Brightest!!! :)

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Everybody is a Star! We're the Best and Brightest

So this weekend, tho we have no idea what it will be........

We should reach a little higher, shine a little brighter as we advance in the Event.
Speaking of Events, while each and every one of are Stars, right from the Start we knew what our host was all about.

Shakespeare or someone asked What is a name, to our friend and host, he chose his carefully when you meet him, it shows in his name. Trevor Actor.

TreHead2r_zps7udqya7u.gif

He was quiet for a short time a week or so ago, but he was busy writing, directing and Starring in the Hollywood Blockbuster......
Hollywood's Sexiest
Time honored him with the cover
TrevorCover1_zpse7ckancr.jpg

Glad they managed to squeeze in his leading ladies. ;)
The theme for the weekend, while we're doing what we do,
to get the prizes we can, is Movies of the 80s and 90s.
And some of the great theme songs forever tied to the flick.
We're looking for clips and music from those blockbuster hits of yesterday.
Please add yours to the lineup.
Starting things off........Host's Request
Pretty in Pink

When this movie came out, I wanted red hair. And I wanted Curls. Oh face, I wanted to Be Molly Ringwald.

So, Trevor, when you get here, tell us what it was like, knocking on doors and shaking hands to get your film made? And Brittney and Michelle as your co-stars. Tell us all about it.

As always, grab your party headgear

Midorihat2.jpg

I think I read Kim say: Drink Responsibly. Use Midori as your Pop of Color.

kim_kardashian_midori-ad-1_zpsab7crof6.jpg

AlexConfetti_zpshogoj502.gif

Ok, Parties open.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456718

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Wooohoooo Trev! Party Time :D

mickeytophat-congrats_zpsnbwardbk.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Congratulations Trevor!

[video=youtube_share;wFWDGTVYqE8]http://youtu.be/wFWDGTVYqE8[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    2343800kod728o584.gif Trevor!👏
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    wooo hooo partyyyy! Congrats Trevor! Bling, bling!

28aumiq.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Great job on the cover 👍

Oh, I love 90s music 🎶

[video=youtube_share;gJLIiF15wjQ]http://youtu.be/gJLIiF15wjQ[/video]
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    And let's see .. fav 90's movies.. oh, all of them! lol

Titanic - It's "Cry me a river" everytime I watch it (and I still do, and somehow "my heart goes on")
    Pulp Fiction - "cause I'm a mad girl, sad girl, bad girl.. " ( Uma Turman is the one to blame for my obsession with short bob hair with bangs lol ah and Natalie Portman from Closer!)
    Home Alone - "tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la" ( I still watch it every Christmas)
    Pretty Woman - "pretty woman walking down the street.." ( come on, admit it, you all want to be swept away by a guy like Richard Gere)
    Cruel Intentions - " this love, this love is a strange love, I think I'm gonna fall again.. " ( ahhh Ryan Phillipe, my forever crush)
    Romeo & Juliet - " love me, love me, say that you loveee me" ( Be my Romeo, darlin')
    Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles - " I wanna do bad things with you" ( Lestat or Louis? Choose one if you can!)
    Golden Eye - " You'll never know how I watched you.." ( My name is Bond, James Bond.)

......... and I can go on, and on, and on forever with 90's movies, "cause I'm a 90's b*tch" lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Omg I loooveee the header and the magazine cover! I have to go to school now but I'll post more later lol
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    At least I don't have school tomorrow :P As for the event.. Dating Maybe? I don't even know anymore. Maybe VIP?
    This is one of many great 90s songs :D

Andriod player
    Omg I loooveee the header and the magazine cover! I have to go to school now but I'll post more later lol

Do you have a 3 day weekend since Monday is a holiday? Some schools here do and some don't.

Andriod player
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    This is one of many great 90s songs :D

I REALLY love TLC (**,)
    Picasso baby!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yay Trev. I promised you a nice one. So glad you liked it, Now when you get back you have to spill, Hollywood's Sexiest, does the title refer to Michelle, Brit, or Trevor? Hmmmmm?

Hey, here's a movie I recall from the 90s. There was a time, just before 2000, when all I got to see were kids movies. Here's the theme song from Witch Doctor, from the Rugrats Movie. Cool video, but it's from some other animated thing. Anyway, music is Devo, so I liked it. Maybe those too young for Footloose, remember the animations. I wish I could find it from the movie. But here goes.

*hey look, it's early, if anyone is reading this with a kidlet in your lap, play the video. Boom. Parental interaction. We know all about cartoon in the morning. Watch it, I'll whip out some Funky Elmo for ya. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats Trevor!!!!

Aw the 90s what a fantastic time to be a kid! So many cool animes, video games, music and the beginning of internet!

Hell yeah Pokémon!!!

Did someone mentioned Britney?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I wish I was still in high school lol
    I'm in my mid 20s and I'm actually a college student. Oh well at least I had my mini vacation since Sunday and now I'm back on class today ugh

P.S. I'm gonna find something related to the 90s theme on youtube later
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh, hope the classes fly by for you Carol. What's your major? I was Broadcast Radio with a double minor in Speech and American Studies. I passed my language requirement by giving the Spanish Chairman a weekly spanish radio show, and made it to the 8 am class whenever I could. 18 ways to conjegate a verb? I don't know about you, but I don't run 18 different ways. I applaud anyone with the ability to learn another language. It's not in my toolset.

And we'll help you study if you need. We'll set up a Homework corner. We'll help everyone with their homework, someone has to know how to do it, right? I could not understand the whole poet thing. Friends helped me through that. See you when you're done with class. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, hope the classes fly by for you Carol. What's your major? I was Broadcast Radio with a double minor in Speech and American Studies. I passed my language requirement by giving the Spanish Chairman a weekly spanish radio show, and made it to the 8 am class whenever I could. 18 ways to conjegate a verb? I don't know about you, but I don't run 18 different ways. I applaud anyone with the ability to learn another language. It's not in my toolset.

And we'll help you study if you need. We'll set up a Homework corner. We'll help everyone with their homework, someone has to know how to do it, right? I could not understand the whole poet thing. Friends helped me through that. See you when you're done with class. ;)

I'm studying for my Bachelor degree. My major that I'm studying now is liberal arts. I think that I'm gonna change my major to fine arts since I want to pursue an art career. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what school that I wanna transfer to since I'm gonna be in school only for the fall semester.

So far I'm not enjoying any of my two art classes. They're kinda boring. I have the same professor for the two different art classes that I'm taking. I'm an hands on artist so I would rather challenge myself artistically then learn about different art styles.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats Trevor!

Wow Koko you went all out for that GIF, even I'm saving it. It looks awesome!
    PM to add
    My game has done an update for the event, now just wait for tomorrow ...

I would love that Glu listen to us once in a lifetime and give us a trowback sale where we could choose which items we want to buy.

I have a good amount of k-stars and k$ that remain untouched because I don't feel that the items offered in the wardrobe are worthwhile and I don't bet on the boxes again.

Either a VIP event where we can get a k-star for every gig that we complete as a date event are welcome this weekend to me.

With an date event I could raise some positions in the ranking, lately Vats and Bort have fallen many positions, the number one is getting farther!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Congrats Trev!

My favorite song from the 90s... If I say Smelly Cat will that count? :p

Anyway, the Friends Theme song will always be my favorite

And my favorite movie was The Matrix.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Smelly Cat was definitely a song lol. I have every season of Friends (Will & Grace and SATC) on DVD

Andriod player
    Vats wrote: »
    My game has done an update for the event, now just wait for tomorrow ...

I would love that Glu listen to us once in a lifetime and give us a trowback sale where we could choose which items we want to buy.

I have a good amount of k-stars and k$ that remain untouched because I don't feel that the items offered in the wardrobe are worthwhile and I don't bet on the boxes again.

Either a VIP event where we can get a k-star for every gig that we complete as a date event are welcome this weekend to me.

With an date event I could raise some positions in the ranking, lately Vats and Bort have fallen many positions, the number one is getting farther!

Hi Vats!!

Totally what I have in mind. Because with both, I don't really need to grind like crazy. I will be quite busy the whole weekend for any grinding.
    PM to add
    LOL I grew up watching All That on Nickelodeon on the 90s. It was the kid version of Saturday Night Live. I miss being a kid. Those were the best days ever!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Naimonster wrote: »
    Hi Vats!!

Totally what I have in mind. Because with both, I don't really need to grind like crazy. I will be quite busy the whole weekend for any grinding.

Hi Nai!

I don't have much to do this weekend since yesterday started to heavy rain again, but grinding like crazy isn't on my plans especially since the guys rarely receive a full set of items that compensate so much work!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hey maybe they will give the guys a good set this time!

Do you not go out on rainy days? Here in my country, I still do and it's no big deal, whether its a heavy rain or not.
    PM to add
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hi Nai!

I don't have much to do this weekend since yesterday started to rain heavy again, but grinding like crazy isn't on my plans especially since the guys rarely receive a full set of items that compensate so much work!

Preach on!
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!

Do you not go out on rainy days? Here in my country, I still do and it's no big deal, whether its a heavy rain or not.

I wonder if rain imperils Vats' exquisitely-coiffed long hair?

[video=youtube_share;SSbBvKaM6sk]http://youtu.be/SSbBvKaM6sk[/video]
    Add me!

Yeah maybe! I would like a tattoo and a bag with a puppy and an outfit that was just one piece as the girls always get!

Well I avoid going out on rainy days, because I hate getting wet. You're certainly more fun than me!

And Stellan totally guessed why I hate getting wet! I'm so predictable!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    If you won't get wet, you miss a ton of fun! Okay, okay, Koko, no more looking for trouble.

I want a solid pair of leather boots-- dark brown, black, anything. I wasted kstars like an idiot and still missed the ones from last week. Still ****ed about it.
    Add me!
    haha:p

I'll send you the boots I received last weekend. Brown isn't my thing!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Kenan & Kel are hilarious
    I grew up watching their shows and movies on the 90s too😀😁

[video=youtube_share;nCAhIDck9iM] http://youtu.be/nCAhIDck9iM[/video]
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG