Stylin' Showcase = Post pictures of your Doll wearing items from Weekend Events

Comments

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    15_10_04_22_40_05_020_deco.jpg
    screen shot

The necklace in the first pic came from a VIP weekend giftbox the second is just all my leftovers from giftbox items
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I got a new phone a couple months ago so I had to start all over 😒 but I've been playing since the Halloween stuff last year I lost so much I had almost every weekend outfit from Halloween to the beginning of January😭😭
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I got a new phone a couple months ago so I had to start all over �� but I've been playing since the Halloween stuff last year I lost so much I had almost every weekend outfit from Halloween to the beginning of January����

Ouch! That had to really hurt. We are all hoping for another Throwback Sale. Perhaps you'll get some of your lost items then.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I would want to scream if my wardrobe kept crashing. Is it from the update this week? Any word from Glu? oh! There's a thread in the Support section of the Forum where you can report issues since the latest update. I reported a couple of problems there.

That Lieber purse does look great with the gown. Did you buy it? I've purchased the small gold purse, the black/silver/red butterfly purse, and the gold & black purse that's shaped like a pillow roll. I have my eye on a few more but trying trying trying to use some restraint.

As for that green gown, I really love it; it's such a unique piece.

I haven't purchased any of the Judith Lieber bags yet, I have my eye on 2 tho... Just waiting for a VIP weekend.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, Glu knows about the wardrobe issue, and they'll be addressing that in the next update or minifix. The wardrobe changed, giving us the great opportunity to put together outfits and save them for easy changing, and Google requirements have to be met. This is all posted here. They are working on this, the wardrobe sticking and of course the forced closed when you're in the wardrobe. Believe me, they're not going to just let games crash. I've found repeated tapping after the game first glitches will cause a shutdown. But, if I leave it alone after it first sticks, wait a few seconds till it 'unfreezes' and try again, then it works. So, in the meantime thanks for your patience. If your game is crashing, please make sure you post your info in that thread I linked, and remark that the game is shutting down while you're in the wardrobe. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    PhotoGrid_1444063157580_zps7wsevgxk.jpg

I don't remember which event these dresses are from (I'll update if I stumbled across it) but the nude heels are my fave shoes :) they go with so much :)

Update:

This is from Kim's bday last year (Thanks for posting Ali)

PhotoGrid_1444508240345_zpsg6r70i8r.jpg

This one was from a party event

PhotoGrid_1444082528707_zpsm0fvovri.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh man this thread makes me yearn for throwback boxes.
    PM to add
    Remember it said Part 1 on the Throwback I think. At the time I though Part II would be the next day or so I'm hoping we get another, but if I get another candy ring I'm out. I'll give it one shot. If it bites me, I'm out. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida is so mad because she changed her wardrobes 3× times and the yellow baby bag is blocking her outfits. Uggghhh😡

She won it a few months ago when she threw a house party, but it definitely wasn't the Calabasas mansion at the time since she didn't owned it. She didn't grind that much so I think that was the only item that she won. I believe it was from a past party weekend event (baby shower).

Oh BTW she hardly uses this baby bag because it hides her different looks.

2qdpjkl.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm really loving the Judith Leiber bags!!!

image_zpsh8qlgjhr.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Oh wow Holly, you won the Valentino dress from a few weeks ago!!?? And the hair from this weekend's event, looooove it!!!
    uZgRR85.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    The Valentino dress was much easier to obtain than the hairstyle from this past weekend event. It cost me a medium size fortune in K stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I'm very sorry. But there are too many Fashion threads for one Moderita to keep up with. This is NOT a paid position. There will be one "See how I dressed my doll " thread. And Either one thread for Weekend items, or not. I'll be figuring that out. In the main Fashion thread if you want to specify a title or theme of your post, you can do that in the Subject line. Take a look at mine. You have to tap Go Advanced next to Post Quick Reply, and the full editor pops up and ou can insert a bolded title.

I know this will make people angry and I'm sorry. But they're popping up like daisies in a field. And we all see what happens to them. But Feel thread to toss up your header and explain your theme. People will follow it and post their pictures. We're all intelligent people. Plus, it will be easier on people on the go to see it all. A simple "Following in Carol's Fall footsteps, Apple P is all ready for Apple Picking in her Brown and Beige outfit and boots." The next post someone says Here's my Outfit of the Day: The next shows off her Style Showcase look. Then Vats has said it wine colored wednesday, Wear the merlot color. Or burgandy. White, Pink, . Hey, get creative and see how many of the days's theme posts you can match in one day. You all already explain why you're dressed that way. Now it will all be in one place. I'll probably work on setting up the new thread sometime tomorrow, and including the link on each of the individuals before I close them.

So, please don't make me sorry that I am leaving these open till I set up the new one ok? Trust me, this will be good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, that means carry on and post, but when it's closing time I'll come with a link to the new thread. Didn't mean to cause crickets.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Dixie is wearing items from several different Weekend Events while holding baby Grace who's dress and gladiator shoes coordinate with her Mom's look. While shopping in Beverly Hills, they ran into Kateliciously who is carrying last weekend's Event purse.

p515lpn.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Look LindaVB, our dolls had a "B*t@h stole my look" moment in Miami.

lEWkQZK.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Hi everyone! I have been playing for a while and recently found this forum, but haven't been courage enough to post anything yet.. But I would like to share some of my Weekend event looks.

4E33D180-6D44-4713-BBD1-EDA91D2A3964.jpg

1C062215-8A2F-419A-906A-0B93EC80445D.jpg

C8D54E64-1B14-4724-9CC8-0FBF411FE403.jpg

2D4F51A8-C34F-4C24-9EED-3F9197AF3323.jpg

5E7A6ADB-FDFB-4C6C-BEFD-49F9A23E9109.jpg

65DB192F-0BB3-403C-8192-6BEA900E678C.jpg
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    754C09FC-445D-49D7-BD12-20117624E2D7.jpg

BBFA3EC9-6842-4BE4-97C4-46D6BEE1E228.jpg

7EE9152B-71DF-4312-98C6-579926818582.jpg

D08B1B9E-48B7-4758-A13D-5A6CC965EDBD.jpg

C047DDBC-028D-4F33-81B4-D3B3208B5C2A.jpg

66698907-D86B-412A-89AE-120CA4BCE95C.jpg
    9C4FD41B-5367-4520-A3A8-DA6DF151066B.jpg

9C8FEEEF-DDC0-4BA5-AFBC-79018F69B031.jpg

730119E1-6DE9-4F7D-B9D4-BD0D2BFE6DD4.jpg

A164884D-DD7F-4938-988B-5B43BC3CDD6A.jpg

51CE79EE-C612-4F48-9F67-329C368E3382.jpg

1E890949-5AAC-4800-9D2A-DE465EF00EC6.jpg
    Trine -- WELCOME!!! Your Doll is gorgeous. I hope you'll participate even more in the Forum. It can really enhance your gaming experience. Every week Koko starts a thread devoted to that week's Weekend Event. That's a great place to start commenting.

We also have a "get to know you thread" where new people can introduce themself.

Do you leave on an Android, Apple, or FB?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Thank you Holly!! Yes I know about the weekend threads, to be honest my weekends almost only consist of grinding and staying updated in the forum. I will try to be active there my self this weekend!
    LOL!!! We look awesome though!
    Look LindaVB, our dolls had a "B*t@h stole my look" moment in Miami.

lEWkQZK.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Welcome Trine! Your doll looks amazing with all those exclusive items. Makes me regret not trying for some of the giftbox items.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    And here are some of my favorite items

vSq6d4l.png

BNZYRGy.png

O3MyhIv.png

gnA9IFl.png

Wow impressive collection! It's a shame that lately your clothes don't change in my game!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I've always really coveted that long green coat! Charli does have the best stuff...well, maybe it'll be a throwback item one day.
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
    I didn't even see Charli's post! That bright Easter outfit iss awesome. And yes that green coat too.
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    It's a shame that lately your clothes don't change in my game!

That's the saddest part :( I'll delete the Google Play Games app for good, no point in keeping it! I've tried every possible way.

I'd trade the green coat for the sparkly Christmas suit anytime. Miss that one now.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    p515lpn.jpg

Seems like even the baby loves the look 😉

My doll decided to dress up for the night. She's so disappointed in me lounging on my couch in cozy clothes that she chose some glamorous event clothes and left to have some fun.

PljZgB.jpg
    Thank you Naimonster! Those gixtboxes cost me a lot of kstars..
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    That's the saddest part :( I'll delete the Google Play Games app for good, no point in keeping it! I've tried every possible way.

Sorry buddy, but try to look the positive side at least your appear in our games! That's not my case!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!