Options

Update 4.1.0 - it's here!

Comments

• Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I have to say that it makes perfect sense to me-- after all, Glu loves to mix up the event prizes so that half are in the earner boxes and half are in the gift boxes! Anything to wrangle those Kstars free...

Eh in that sense I suppose I see your point but for something like Halloween it would be nice if they eased up a little bit on the greed for players that can't afford the costumes. Although I can afford to spend both cash and k stars I'm definitely not willing to.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It looks like we have a new bartender on our games. If Carol Davida wasn't married to Jack, then she would have flirted with him already *wink wink*😉 lol

At least we have a new dating location😋

shot_2015_10_13_20_25_19.png
    post image
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Eh in that sense I suppose I see your point but for something like Halloween it would be nice if they eased up a little bit on the greed for players that can't afford the costumes. Although I can afford to spend both cash and k stars I'm definitely not willing to.

I'm not willing to, either. I think my Pilar is gonna be this weirdo funky cowgirl ballerina, here. But honestly, it's what my real-life kids are likely to do. They like the extreme mix & match dynamic!

There's a new sheriff in town, and she can dance like a force of nature!
    image_zpslpmbn2r7.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Holly, loved how you styles your little one!! I copied yours for my little Noah and styled Emma using the new cowboy hat and an existing fringe outfit!

image_zpsjkyokhvr.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    omg I figured the riddle out i think... i don't know 2 or 3 tho so I had to guess the letters.

Edit: oh wait 2 is obviously Paris Hilton but I didn't know Kanye even had a daughter before north.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Glu updated our spouses now. Jack won't be singing anymore lullabies soon.😓

shot_2015_10_13_20_43_18.png
    free image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Holly, loved how you styles your little one!! I copied yours for my little Noah and styled Emma using the new cowboy hat and an existing fringe outfit!

image_zpsjkyokhvr.jpeg

Thanks! And THANK YOU for the styling tip for the Cowboy hat. My babies have that fringed outfit so they will be dressing up in that outfit too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    kkh_Laila wrote: »
    I do not think it's just you. I noticed ONE new accessory but that was it. No Halloween decorations for me..
    BUT I did notice the baby clothing.

I can't identify a new accessory. What is it?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    omg I figured the riddle out i think... i don't know 2 or 3 tho so I had to guess the letters.

Edit: oh wait 2 is obviously Paris Hilton but I didn't know Kanye even had a daughter before north.

He doesn't lol North is his first child.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My impressions:

When my game started the app asked my permission for Google Drive be able to manage my data, will finally our games data be safe?

Hello Kim! How many updates that we didn't have a video with Kim? She was gorgeous and super excited!

I liked the Halloween costumes for babies especially the bumblebee!

Ugh no new buyables in the wardrobe ...

Wow lots of new gigs at the same time, and I haven't finished those from last update yet, I'll be busy for a while, so it's good!

Disappointing we don't have a new soundtrack to New Orleans, you know New Orleans baby ...

Now waiting for what comes next!

Good Night y'all!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Did this update glitched my game again? Did this happened to anyone else's games? Jack isn't rocking back & forth anymore and the nurses from the love & hope adoption center isn't holding anymore babies.

Screenshot_2015_10_13_20_42_41.png

Screenshot_2015_10_13_21_03_32.png

upload a picture
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Has anyone else met Stanley Show yet??? Lol

PhotoGrid_1444785030691_zpsjiegmmaf.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Thanks Koko, I figured it out after about the sixth riddle question - so excited!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    He doesn't lol North is his first child.

OMG I thought that it said the 7th letter of his daughter's first name so I was confused but now that I re-read it lol. I definitely figured out the riddle now.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    I'm really sad :( My game got messed up..

What got messed up in your game, Laila?
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Has anyone else met Stanley Show yet??? Lol

PhotoGrid_1444785030691_zpsjiegmmaf.jpg

Stanley Shaw looks like this on my game.

Screenshot_2015_10_13_20_39_54_1.png
    img host
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    To be honest Idk what to think about this update, the only nice things is the babies costumes, New Orleans is kinda lame, no new items for us, no Halloween decoration. At least I'm excited about that "surprise" and the Halloween costumes for us are really cute.
  • Options
    kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    Carol, the same thing happened to me too! Also the nurses became all pale.
    (I hope that answers your question HoneyRaven)

Good night to all! I am going to have a long day ahead of me, and a birthday party to prepare for tomorrow. I cannot wait to see the surprise! :)
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The update feels rushed and unfinished. New Orleans location doesn't even have a place to do gigs? And the graphics are so bare bones. And the apartment is only one room despite there being an obvious opening to a second room on the right.
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol, the same thing happened to me too! Also the nurses became all pale.
    (I hope that answers your question HoneyRaven)

Good night to all! I am going to have a long day ahead of me, and a birthday party to prepare for tomorrow. I cannot wait to see the surprise! :)

I went to FAQ & support to state my game issues. I believe that my game got glitched.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Android users, did the app ask for permission to store on your Google account? This really gives me hope our data is backed up on the cloud. Of course I won't uninstall to see what happens. One time is enough for me. Anyone dare to? ;)

Also now it doesn't ask for file verification and download in the beginning. The obb file is gone now. Another strong evidence that they're working on built in backup.

I really like New Orleans! The yacht is sweet. There's no place for gigs at Jersey Shore either. And OMG, back to back calls for 4 gigs!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    When do you want us to guess? I have mine already and it's what I've been expecting since you told us it was a two day treat. I really really hope they incorporated Vats' request regarding this "treat" because otherwise some will feel "tricked."

Oh, it's not an official game. I was told I might tease with the info.... so I figured this would be cute and fun.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Android users, did the app ask for permission to store on your Google account? This really gives me hope our data is backed up on the cloud. Of course I won't uninstall to see what happens. One time is enough for me. Anyone dare to? ;)

Also now it doesn't ask for file verification and download in the beginning. The obb file is gone now. Another strong evidence that they're working on built in backup.

I really like New Orleans! The yacht is sweet. There's no place for gigs at Jersey Shore either. And OMG, back to back calls for 4 gigs!

Mine didn't. It specifically said the game doesn't require any new permissions. Gah!
    iOS
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh, it's not an official game. I was told I might tease with the info.... so I figured this would be cute and fun.

It sure was! So excited now can't wait till Thursday. So far I'm enjoying the update. It's probably a small one. Last year as well it came with Dubai. I was kinda hoping for special Gift Boxes till Halloween. And new clothes in the wardrobe.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, Vats was right before he even got any letters. Our 2nd Throwback Sale starts tomorrow. :) You've wanted it, you've hoped for it.....................you got it. ;) And everyone who tried the silliness, thanks so much. I thought the Kanye's first daughter would make you think.

I haven't seen the yacht. But I have a lovely one isn Sidney. Why would we just sail it up to New Orleans?

Edit: Ok, cute town. no tappables? I'll go check again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »

Yes the same thing happened on my game too. I'm glad that Glu is gonna find a way for players to transfer their games to a new device.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    The update feels rushed and unfinished. New Orleans location doesn't even have a place to do gigs? And the graphics are so bare bones. And the apartment is only one room despite there being an obvious opening to a second room on the right.

God, it's exactly what I think too. It's weird that we didn't get the banner that we always get after the updates, and it's weird that we didn't get even 1 item in the closet. Seems like Glu doesn't have time and is completely understand it's almost the end of year "Christmas/Thanksgiving/Halloween" the Glu team are humans and they have lifes too.
  • Options
    Ok, Vats was right before he even got any letters. Our 2nd Throwback Sale starts tomorrow. :) You've wanted it, you've hoped for it.....................you got it. ;) And everyone who tried the silliness, thanks so much. I thought the Kanye's first daughter would make you think.

I haven't seen the yacht. But I have a lovely one isn Sidney. Why would we just sail it up to New Orleans?

Being a pet collector, I am stoked we finally got a bird. I always wanted a parrot in Punta mita, but this'll do!
    iOS
  • Options
    mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I don't have any new clothes in my closet. Also, I've lived 30 mins away from NOLA for 3 years now, I'm there all the time. What they did what super disappointing. No street performers, like at least add a human statue that you can tap for stuff. And it looks lIke they are trying to imitate the French Quarter including Café Du Monde...fail. The colors are all wrong and everything just blends together. I was hoping for new hair, hopefully the new clothes and *fingers crossed* new hair will be added to BUY soon. I am excited about the Halloween event, though! Cute costumes from what I can see in the "what's new" banners on Google Play. They have such cute costume hair, I don't know why they don't just add hair like that w/o the hats & Halloween stuff on it?!
  • Options
    Totally need a street performer with the trombone!
    iOS