Options

Extra energy

DvynanjlDvynanjl Registered Users 12 Posts
Is there a list of the things I can tap at each location to get extra energy please. I find that at some locations I can tap 4 things, but at other only 2 which doesnt make the travel cost worth it especially if it doesn't give me any energy.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. First thing you have to do on your way to fame and fortune, is to stop paying for transportation. You'll need the Jet for 120Stars, and any vehicle. As long as you're paying for transportation you will not get anywhere in the game. $78 airfare, then you try to go and tap around for extra energy to complete your gig means extra airfare, pretty soon you're spending more than you make for the photoshoot. On the otherhand....once your transportation costs are eliminated, you will technically have unlimited energy at your fingertips. Travel the globe to finish the task, when the transp is free.......your whole fee is profit. I haven't come across a list of everything you can tap for rewards, but some like Dubai and Santa Barbara and Sidney only have 2 items, others have more. Just tap around, and you'll notice the kinds of items to try. Feel free to compile a list and post it in the forum for others if you'd like.
    And, sometimes a tappable just won't tap. Or sometimes it's hiccups, moving but not giving out bonuses. Seriously consider solving the transportation. Everyone comes back and says "You're so right. It made all the difference in the world" Plus, if you buy Stars in the StarShop, the ads you see at every screenchange are removed, and this means a smooth flowing game, that is a thousand times more riveting due to the absence of those ads. :)

Good luck.

Oh, and, did you know, if you are doing a gig in Lif. Inside the Event, you can tap on the bottle on the table towards the right, bottom. But, if you go out, and go back into Lif NOT the event, you can then tap on the same bottle, but because it's a different 'scene' it's an added tappable.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Dvynanjl wrote: »
    Is there a list of the things I can tap at each location to get extra energy please. I find that at some locations I can tap 4 things, but at other only 2 which doesnt make the travel cost worth it especially if it doesn't give me any energy.

Hi Dyynanjl. Nice to see you on the boards! I'm Jennifer/Rose (Dante) in the game. :)

Yes, I agree with Koko. It makes a HUGE difference when you get the jet and a vehicle! But with the tappables, basically you'll just have to experiment. There isn't a list of tappables that I know of. I definitely suggest getting the jet and a vehicle though. Start with a vehicle at least if you can, it WILL help a TON! I think the cheapest one is $20k Kcash.

Good luck hun. See ya in the game!! ;)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    Re2thompRe2thomp Registered Users 2 Posts
    I used to be able to watch videos for energy and pay for energy with stars etc. ,ore recently all those options are vanished and I can't watch ads for energy or pay with stars or complete other offers �� does anyone know how to fix this?
  • Options
    Hi. Please submit a ticket to customer care. Here is a post with instructions if you need it: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169931-How-to-use-InGame-Messaging
    Give them all your game details, and a brief description of the problem.
    And in the future please look for an appropriate thread before posting. This was about extra energy, not watching videos for stars. Thanks a lot. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    First thing you have to do on your way to fame and fortune, is to stop paying for transportation.
    You'll need the Jet for 120Stars, and any vehicle.
    As long as you're paying for transportation you will not get anywhere in the game.
    $78 airfare, then you try to go and tap around for extra energy to complete your gig means extra airfare, pretty soon you're spending more than you make for the photoshoot.
    On the otherhand....once your transportation costs are eliminated, you will technically have unlimited energy at your fingertips.
    Travel the globe to finish the task, when the transp is free.......your whole fee is profit.
    <...snip...>
    Seriously consider solving the transportation.
    Everyone comes back and says "You're so right. It made all the difference in the world."

I had been playing KKH since the day it came to the App Store.

About eight weeks ago I read a post where Koko talked about transport changing gameplay so I bought the plane and "boom!!":
    Suddenly I have a bunch o' money.

I am saving up for the vehicle.

I could never find that original thread to say "Thank You" so I am also doing that here; thank you so much Koko for the best advice I ever received about playing this game.

You are so right and your post made all the difference in the world for me.

I sure hope you see this!!
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    Oh, twofangs. This started my day off with such a nice thought. I'm thrilled that your experiencing the fiscal freedom of owning your transportation. You can get the Rover for 15K$ or 20K$ I don't remember which. THen when you're rolling in wealth, you can always upgrade your vehicle.

Thanks again twofangs. Have a wonderful day. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary