Throwback Sale - October 2015

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My second set of boxes had THE HAIR!!!!!!!!

gbRcXCD.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »

gbRcXCD.jpg

Congrats Holly! :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glad you're having fun guys and congratulations to those who got an item that was coveted for a long time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I hope Brad Pitt's hair will be in the next throwback edition for you Vats. You deserve it!

Congrats Holly
    Wonderful-Picture-Of-Congratulations_zpsvi0effnd.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts

Yaay!! I'm so happy (and jealous) for you Holly, congratulations!
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    Dixie is in love with her new hair
    Dixie is doing the happy dance because of her new hair
    Dixie may love her hair more than her baby

lxAwKpQ.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    She looks gorgeous, Holly!!

lxAwKpQ.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thanks to the throwback boxes me and Kylie are ready for Kim's b-day. I wanted this dress since the first time I saw it and got it in my first box.

C35B9442-4DED-4B34-85E3-158218C67C6E.jpg

lxAwKpQ.jpg

Seeing Dixie with her new har changed my mind. I can't let it pass by again - I need it!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This time I went crazy.

I am actually satisfied with all the items in my first set. I've wanted the 2 Halloween items! And I adored the romper and gown. Hairstyles I definitely don't mind having more, kitty bag is too cute. Bracelet I don't mind having.

ECf1OMh.jpg

I didn't open the last one because I ran out of KStars lol! I like everything too, except the green glasses...

nrw4eDv.jpg

3rd set has to be the best set of all, all the outfits that I had been craving for!!

clhGOND.jpg

After 23 boxes, I finally got the hair! Then I looked here to see if there was any items I still wanted. I did want more outfits so I tried 1 more and got an outfit. I can't really visualize the white and black outfits, if anyone has them can you model it?

kCD9Gv9.jpg

The previous throwback boxes I only bought... 3? And now I regret. It's so much fun getting loads of new items!

Xan in her new glamorous hair and gown! This gown doesn't allow us to wear bracelets?

k1TzazF.jpg
    PM to add
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Dixie is making me jello with those lips tho :(

So it's confirmed there are 34 items altogether this time around right? Please correct me if I'm wrong
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Wait I just realized the items we already have won't be in those throwback boxes so everyone might not get 34 items...
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Looks like there's 34 items, I have 30 items in my boxes. And I looked through the pictures from others, I own 4 of the items.
    PM to add
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Wait I just realized the items we already have won't be in those throwback boxes so everyone might not get 34 items...

Right... I only had 10 throwback items

Andriod player
    Thanks to the throwback boxes me and Kylie are ready for Kim's b-day. I wanted this dress since the first time I saw it and got it in my first box.

C35B9442-4DED-4B34-85E3-158218C67C6E.jpg

First box!!?!!! That's awesome!!! I'm so happy for you.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ~Note from Koko~ Because the Throwback Event is lasting through Thursday, and our usual Weekend Event thread opens on Wednesday Night, this week the Weekend Event thread will open Thursday night. If you want postulate about this coming Weekend's Event, feel free to carry that over to the still open last Weekend's event thread. Phew.
    Ok, so everybody knows now? I'll probably repost this a few times. I have to go try to add to the pretty antlers I just paid 60 Stars for. :cool:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    Oh no! Y'all fell for it. This throwback is a trick to get y'all to spend all your kstar before the real event. It's sorta of like eating to much of the appiterzer before your meal began. Lol.

I'm mad that it costs more than weekend event giftboxes lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm studying the boxes and trying to decide if I will open any more. Last Throwback Sale I went kookoo and bought every box. This time, I'm very happy with what I've already opened and am thinking perhaps I should use some restraint....
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Now I'm fully satisfied for the week and need to save my stars for the rest to come this month!

7992BE4C-E653-4D28-A61F-3859A08DFE88.jpg
  • MarthaMartha Registered Users 18 Posts
    I really really want the black top from Kendall's weekend and the tan overalls. I opened 3 boxes and I got:
    -White jumpsuit (I really wanted it when it came out but now there are available items that look just like it)
    -Ugly gold earrings
    -Halloween hair
    Im debating on opening more. I want to save my kstars in case there is a black friday sale like last year (im not spending more money on the game until there is an option to transfer the game, im playing on my old phone!)
    I'm studying the boxes and trying to decide if I will open any more. Last Throwback Sale I went kookoo and bought every box. This time, I'm very happy with what I've already opened and am thinking perhaps I should use some restraint....

U did go a little kookoo last time lol

Do u know what items are still in the boxes that you haven't opened yet?

I didn't open all of mine bcuz I didn't want the green sunglasses cat purse or heart shoes. Well at least not for 60 K Stars lol

Andriod player
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hey there!

I am happy even though I have spent a lot of money...

Good thing is to know that we will earn something for sure, bad thing is to remember those we have already earned before the game crashed...

But the family looks good and **** I just missed to much my big black sunglasses...;)

Happy day to everybody, kisses

1zyzxqh.jpg
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Do u know what items are still in the boxes that you haven't opened yet?

I didn't open all of mine bcuz I didn't want the green sunglasses cat purse or heart shoes. Well at least not for 60 K stars

I made a list. There are some things I would like but I don't want to pay 60 k stars for sunglasses

My list of what I have not opened

Little Red Riding Hood hairstyle
    Little Red Riding Hood dress
    Dangle earrings from NYE event (2015 on Image)
    Gold earrings with dangles (pink flower on the image)
    Black boxy sunglasses
    Gray pants
    Khaki overalls with white t-shirt
    Denim shirt dress
    Christmas hairstyle with reindeer antlers
    White jumpsuit (pink flower on the image)
    Black mini dress with cut outs at arm pits
    Knee high boots from Valentines Day
    Red cropped top & skirt from Valentines Day
    An outfit I can't identify but is black & ? (White? Sheer?) it has a K on the Image
    Black shoes with gold heart from Valentines Day
    Black & snakeskin large bag
    Red & white pjs
    Green sunglasses
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm too lazy to post pics lol but I got the Christmas hair :):):) red Halloween outfit, sparkly pink New Years dress, Valentine's red dress black and gold shoes, & gold bracelet, st Patrick's day hair, dress, & sunglasses, Kendall's mesh top, Kendall's black & white dress, Kylie's long sleeve cut-out lbd, Kylie's khaki overalls, and the bag with the kitty. I've cut myself off now, nooooo more lol. Slightly embarrassed at the amount of k stars I spent.

I will post some pics later! Overall, super happy. Helps me feel better after having a rough day yesterday!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Holly, if it's nothing you really want, than don't open more, but these items may not come around again any time soon.

BTW... It looks like TBS 1 & 2 includes weekend event items from Halloween to Easter with the exception of this one...

PhotoGrid_1444842650514_zpsowisstt4.jpg

Andriod player
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So... I just lost all self control and just started opening boxes until I got the red riding hood outfit I have been craving for for almost a year... The hood and the dress were seriously in the last series of boxes I opened, but I got them!!! Did not get the tights and shoes but I'm soooooo happy with this outfit and all the other ones I now have!!!

image_zpsxh7ay4ug.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »
    So... I just lost all self control and just started opening boxes until I got the red riding hood outfit I have been craving for for almost a year... The hood and the dress were seriously in the last series of boxes I opened, but I got them!!! Did not get the tights and shoes but I'm soooooo happy with this outfit and all the other ones I now have!!!

image_zpsxh7ay4ug.jpeg

CONGRATS Linda

As a person with self control issues to a kindred soul, I am so happy for you. I've wanted the Christmas hair since I saw it and I got it today. I quite literally cannot stop admiring my doll. LOL.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Holly, if it's nothing you really want, than don't open more, but these items may not come around again any time soon.

BTW... It looks like TBS 1 & 2 includes weekend event items from Halloween to Easter with the exception of this one...

PhotoGrid_1444842650514_zpsowisstt4.jpg

It's tough because there are definitely some items in the Throwback boxes that I do want. My hatred on sunglasses is holding me back but I wonder if I will regret it. I'm sure I will continue to debate it until I give in or the sale ends.

Those multi-metal shoes are my coveted shoes. I love them and hope they appear in the next Throwback Sale.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I have a question about the throwback giftboxes. If I opened one gift box for 60 kstars will I get only 1 item or several items in total? I only have 101 kstars and I might open 1 giftbox since I don't have enough kstars to open up more. I want to know before I even to attempt to open it. I'm not sure if it's worth it at this point to open up a gift box. I didn't participate at the last throwback sale so I've been thinking about it before if I want to participate this time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I have a question about the throwback giftboxes. If I opened one gift box for 60 kstars will I get only 1 item or several items in total? I only have 101 kstars and I might open 1 giftbox since I don't have enough kstars to open up more. I want to know before I even to attempt to open it. I'm not sure if it's worth it at this point to open up a gift box. I didn't participate at the last throwback sale so I've been thinking about it before if I want to participate this time.

You only get one item for 60 k stars. It's just like the Weekend Event 40 K star boxes, except they cost 50% more K stars. The upside is that there are no energy or Kash boxes. Every box contains an item from a previous weekend event.

If it would infuriate you to open a box and find sunglasses, you should seriously consider holding on to your K stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS