Options

SOS Game restarted

Silverarrow91Silverarrow91 Registered Users 4 Posts
Good evening everyone,
I read that this is not only my problem but it happened with other people: my game restarted!! :( I was at level 22 with 158 K-star. My platform was Facebook and I try to do something to return at my level but everytime I start the game it turns to the beginning. Do I have to start all over again or there is a solution?
Thanks to those who can answer ;)

Comments

• Options
    Kitkat2008Kitkat2008 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Have u figured it out cause mine has done the same
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened SilverArrow91 and Kitkat2008. Silver, you said you're playing on Facebook? Unfortunately there is no one on one support available for Facebook games. You will have to play the restarted game, we can't retrieve the former one. However, if you made any purchases in the StarShop, those purchases may be restored by submitting a ticket to customer care.

Include your Hollywood ID#, and any receipts you have.

KitKat, same for you if you're playing facebook I'm sorry. If you are playing on either the iOS or Android platform, please post your details in this thread, and we'll try and help.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience to Facebook Players. The Team tries to address these problems in updates, but when your game restarts, at this time, there is nothing that can be done.

I'm sorry this happened. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silverarrow91Silverarrow91 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened SilverArrow91 and Kitkat2008. Silver, you said you're playing on Facebook? Unfortunately there is no one on one support available for Facebook games. You will have to play the restarted game, we can't retrieve the former one. However, if you made any purchases in the StarShop, those purchases may be restored by submitting a ticket to customer care.

Include your Hollywood ID#, and any receipts you have.

KitKat, same for you if you're playing facebook I'm sorry. If you are playing on either the iOS or Android platform, please post your details in this thread, and we'll try and help.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience to Facebook Players. The Team tries to address these problems in updates, but when your game restarts, at this time, there is nothing that can be done.

I'm sorry this happened. :(

Thank you kokokokonu, you were very kind :) I just have to start over the game hoping this won't happen again.
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    If you use you iCloud to backup the game.. You can still retrieve your game.. If the game restarted, you just have to wait for the popular that will ask you to use the device game or use the iCloud saved game.. Then you should choose the iCloud saved game for you to retrieve you game progress.. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Thanks Silver. I do not mean to sound all 'Marie Antoinette - eat cake' here, but don't laugh. From time to time I'll ask a facebook player if they have an ipod, or smartphone or tablet, the answer is yes, and they happily start a new more secure game on the more reliable platform. So, um...you got a smartphone or sumthin?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    If you use you iCloud to backup the game.. You can still retrieve your game.. If the game restarted, you just have to wait for the popular that will ask you to use the device game or use the iCloud saved game.. Then you should choose the iCloud saved game for you to retrieve you game progress.. Hope this helps.

Peter, Facebook people don't use iCloud. It's a Windows/Facebook platform unless I'm missing something.

And, even for iOS games. this is not a reliable save. People have saved to the iCloud, tried to transfer or reload an earlier save, and wound up with a brand new game, how would you like to customize? I appreciate your help, but I think you're dispensing misinformation.

As always, when following the advice of other members, even me, you do so at your own risk.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary