Weekend Event 10/16/15 ~Celebrating the Kardashians & Cosmo~ 50 years in the making!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Recently, Cosmopolitan Magazine as we know it celebrated their 50th year in Publication, and promptly crown the KardashianJs, America's First Family.
No stranger to firsts, Cosmo boldly plopped a Naked Man, (except for a Cowboy Hat and a long Cigar,) Burt Reynolds, in the middle of the Magazine in it's First Centerfold. They didn't start publishing and immediately say "Hey Playboy....we got naked bodies too!" It was in their second decade,
Burt1_zpshljtx40k.jpg

And did you know that in 1953, Cosmopolitan Magazine was very different. THere was a MEN's magazine called Cosmopolitan. Don't believe me?
Cosmo1_zpsb7bdosp3.jpg

But through it all Cosmo changed the way we look at a lot of things, Without Cosmo, would Kim's tape even have been made? So, let's Celebrate Cosmo, Celebrate them Naming Kim's family the 1st Family, and let's Celebrate Kris, who was probably reading the very first copy when she was only 10, has elevated her family's dynasty, forged with the Patroness of our Game, Kim Kardashian.

Cosmo21.jpg

Oh, Host/Hostess? well, ok,

So, no named host, no idea what the event will be. If you're up for hosting, mention it. FIrst one to say Ok, OK, I'll make you a new betterer header tomorrow. No one says yes. No problem. Just enjoy the thread, and.....Let's Party!:cool:

Holly3_zpsi7vow7tr.gif

OOOOOH, Remember. It's Kim's Birthday on Wednesday, so who knows what's happening?

Oh, here's where I say.. Threads Open.
mai-tai.jpg

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456712

Comments

• bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Woot woot!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    "Ok."

I'm happy to be Hostess. I might have even seen that picture of Burt Reynolds....which makes me uniquely qualified and scarred for life.

(Just let me know Miss KoKo)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    It seems like they'd celebrate Kim's birthday before it happens, rather than after, right? So between that and this past week's extra KKH treats, my hopes for tomorrow are probably too high! Can't wait.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just got a PM, Holly would gladly step up. So, Holly, come on Down. bladeoo you didn't say yes, so I'm assuming you weren't interested in being host this weekend? If so, maybe you could do it with Holly, or pm me, and I'll be glad to hook you up for another weekend event?

But I have a really good feeling. Any thoughts? A dating weekend? Oh, wow, maybe another NEW thing. Like the voting for outfits. I'd do that again. Ok. See you all bright and early. :) THanks everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Um, I had to see it to cover it up. Blech. Thank you Holly, Luz, I was hoping the Birthday Party will start early, if it does, we'll shift focus of the thread, and Holly will weather the change in course, she's the capitan now. SHe's the capitan. Sorry, just watched that again yesterday. I'm punchy, and have to be up bright and early. No going back to bed tomorrow. My son's car is going in for repair, Mommy's playing chauffeur.

Night Luz, Night Holly, Night bladeoo.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I was wondering where the thread was!!

Do you think they're starting costumes already this weekend?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I just got a PM, Holly would gladly step up. So, Holly, come on Down. bladeoo you didn't say yes, so I'm assuming you weren't interested in being host this weekend? If so, maybe you could do it with Holly, or pm me, and I'll be glad to hook you up for another weekend event?

But I have a really good feeling. Any thoughts? A dating weekend? Oh, wow, maybe another NEW thing. Like the voting for outfits. I'd do that again. Ok. See you all bright and early. :) THanks everyone.

It's fine, let the lovely Holly be the host. (I should really change my username to Trixie but idk if I could lol). I got excited to be the first to comment :D
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    bladeoo wrote: »
    It's fine, let the lovely Holly be the host. (I should really change my username to Trixie but idk if I could lol). I got excited to be the first to comment :D

Your Doll is Trixie and my Doll is Dixie.... Perhaps they are twins separated at birth? Are you sure that you don't want to co-host? (When you just posted Woot! woot! I assumed you didn't want to host but I could have been wrong and don't want to swipe it away from you.) We could have Dixie and Trixie co-host? If you would like to do that, please let me know.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I was wondering where the thread was!!

Do you think they're starting costumes already this weekend?

Since the Throwback Sale happened on Wednesday Koko pushed the Weekend Event thread back a day.

I *think* they will have costumes this weekend. Halloween is two weeks from Saturday and we need time to wear these things.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I guess we'll see in less than 4 hours.

I just hope for pretty fall/autumn clothes. Ooh, and like Koko said, maybe one of those outfit voting things? I don't have plenty of time today. We haven't had a dating event in ages. So maybe one of those?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Anyone else think Dating event? It's been since August 14th....
    iOS
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Anyone else think Dating event? It's been since August 14th....

I definitely think it's time for a dating event. I hope that's what it is but, if they give us costumes, I would be fine with the voting for fashion event.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I don't think its a dating event I completely given up for a dating event. I believe since its Kim B-Day on Wednesday then there be another part event.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Keia wrote: »
    I don't think its a dating event I completely given up for a dating event. I believe since its Kim B-Day on Wednesday then there be another part event.
    I would be totally okay with a party event because IMO they are the easiest to finish ;)
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    How many hours left to the weekend event starts?
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    How many hours left to the weekend event starts?

About 2 1/2 hours. I'm on the east coast and it appears for me at 5 A.M.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I would stay up to figure out what event is it this weekend but I'm just too tired and I have no energy whatsoever.😪😫😩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Morning guys (it's 8am here!). I have to go to to work this morning so I won't get to start the event until later today :( I usually get Friday's off and my phone is glued to me every Friday morning so I'm not happy!
    Either parties for Kim's bday or dating since we haven't had those in a while?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    I should be sleeping but I'm doing laundry, watching TV, and playing KKH. Laundry is such a tedious chore.

I almost missed the final earner item last party weekend so I'm hoping for dating.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    The event usually shows up at 5pm my time and 5am america's time and what time is it now in my place 3:44 pm Yay only a few hours to wait before the event shows up and can someone tell me how to send pictures here i don't really know xD
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
    Less than an hour now!! 🎉
  • patygiondapatygionda Registered Users 2 Posts
    20 minutes
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    Its 10h30 in South Africa, meaning half an hour to go :D

I'm also hoping for a dating event, its been a while. Now that Glu sorted out my weekend event glitch I can participate more hehe.
    Picasso baby!
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    473A8E2D-EFF2-45C4-AF01-9976B5FFF697.png
    6C835E74-0321-4440-9557-E7EB44E63C4B.png
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    What in the hell is our weekend prizes. Which kardashian dressed like that? They're both awful
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I like all the earner's items!
    PM to add
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I looove the earner outfit! Thank you Glu!
    TBH I'm a bit underwhelmed.

I'm doing the 12 hour Crowns gig now.
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I actually really like the hair it reminds me of Zendaya at the Oscars. The gift box outfit is pretty simple so if I don't get any of those items I don't mind.
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    473A8E2D-EFF2-45C4-AF01-9976B5FFF697.png
    6C835E74-0321-4440-9557-E7EB44E63C4B.png

I love the braids :D
    Picasso baby!