Sorry add's

LunaBellaLunaBella Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
OK so I'm adding ppl for the simple reason of gifting moving up to A lister but am I doing this right :confused: I'm looking at random profiles and just adding .it seems simple enough but I'm just looking for KKH friends and don't no if my step of adding ppl just like that is the correct thing to do can anyone put their input...and don't forget to add me TY :cool:
Luna Bella😘💋💋

Comments

• Lil.ms.emtLil.ms.emt Registered Users 6 Posts
    You can add me :)
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Do you have a game center ID and play on an iPad/iPhone? If so that's how you add people. If you have Facebook friends that also play and your account is linked to the game you can add people that way too. Not sure how it goes for Android games. Feel free to add me on gamecenter :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Do you have a game center ID and play on an iPad/iPhone? If so that's how you add people. If you have Facebook friends that also play and your account is linked to the game you can add people that way too. Not sure how it goes for Android games. Feel free to add me on gamecenter :)

Android players are connected to Facebook or their Google+ accounts on their games in order to be added.☺😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections