Weekend Event 10/16/15 ~Celebrating the Kardashians & Cosmo~ 50 years in the making!

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I don't think it's you Ali

I just finished a 3hr fashion show and did NOT receive any blue event stars!!!!! I didn't start the gig early
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »

That's weird, I got 20 stars for my 8h gig with one tap left...
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I just finished a 3hr fashion show and did NOT receive any blue event stars!!!!!

OMG OMG me too!

Men's prizes are amazing this weekend, just can be a joke!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Trine are you iphone or Android? I'm Android and I think dmv doll is too??
    iOS
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I did too. I finished it a few moments after the pop up came up. I got 20 stars I think
    Ashliejb are you iPhone or Android?
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Glu is really pssing me off with this stuff! We can't talk about strategy in here anymore.....every time we do they make it harder or change it. So sick of this!

Trine had a gig ready to finish and she received her blue stars so you may be dealing with a glitch. What kind of device do you play on?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I love the earner items!!

Not so much the boxitems but i got the hair, glasses and top in the only 4 boxes i opened, so im happy about that!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    Just did a 3hr event and didn't get any blue stars!! (I'm on kindle and started the gig after the event).
    Soooo annoying since I'm going to be on and off trains all day and thought I'd get one in, Ffs!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Men's. I think Glu is loving suspenders lately. I totally don't mind, very cute :p

t3YkXel.png
    Pbedcwv.png
    PM to add
    I don't think it's you Ali

I just finished a 3hr fashion show and did NOT receive any blue event stars!!!!! I didn't start the gig early

Vats and DMV are Android like me and experienced the same thing. What a waste of energy. I tapped for the last two hours to have those gigs ready to go. Sigh... :(
    iOS
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    The prizes are a bit meh to me this weekend, but I would still like to win all of them. It will be hard though as I'm meant to be in London for my birthday. I see a LOT of tapping in my future.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts

Seriously? That sucks! Here's three reasons why (I'm a teacher, I like lists, okay?):
    - That was pretty much the only strategy in game. Without strategy, games tend to get boring
    - It makes weekend events harder
    - It makes the lead up to the weekend event boring. Initially we all used to get collectively excited after the event preview was released. Then they took it away. So instead we got busy with guessing and prepping for whatever we thought the event would be. Now that's gone too.

Stupid glu.

(Am I allowed to say that on here?)
    I think the Men have GREAT stuff this weekend! That's awesome.

As for the ladies.... Once again we are dealing with some seriously Summer stuff. Fortunately it's in the K star boxes. As for the Earner boxes...YIPPEE!!! We can EARN new hair!!! The dress and shoes are great too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Okay nevermind. I didn't get stars for an event I started (after the event started). I'm android
    Katinkae wrote: »
    I love the earner items!!

Not so much the boxitems but i got the hair, glasses and top in the only 4 boxes i opened, so im happy about that!

Wow Kat, you had GREAT luck with the boxes! Congrats! You'll earn more stars too thanks to having those three items.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    So it's official we have a glitch!

I can't believe that I lost a entire bar of energy...

When I saw that was a proffesional event, I get upset cause I have so many 8h gigs to do and now with this giltch it's gonna be impossible complete the event.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thanks Suki. Sounds like we have an Android wide glitch.
    iOS
    Suki wrote: »
    Okay nevermind. I didn't get stars for an event I started (after the event started). I'm android

Yikes! Given DMV and other Android users are reporting the same thing, I think there's a major glitch on Android devices. I'm sure Glu will be working frantically to solve this.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I like the girl's earner prizes. The giftbox prizes are pretty meh, but I like the hair.

I quite like having summery clothes because that's what we're heading into in New Zealand :)

Right, I'm on Android too

Andriod player
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh wow, the men have great outfits!!!
    I love that we can earn hair this time around, and it's second in row to earn!!
    I am hoping to win the hair in the box, I've been having such bad luck lately with the hair in the mystery box... keeping my fingers crossed!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    The guys stuff is awesome this week! Well I'm off to bed. I won't be able to play again til tomorrow night. I hope the glitch is fixed by then, and that I can still earn some items this weekend!
    iOS
    I just finished another gig and no blue event points... I'm going to start a thread in support

Andriod player
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I completed an 8 hour appearance and I'm fumed! Please fix it and don't waste our time and energy Glu!!! :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I just finished another gig and no blue event points... I'm going to start a thread in support

Please do it!

I have just a blue star tha came from a pet...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yup, just came in to see if others were having the same issue as me. Appears that nobody is getting the event points! Waste of my time and energy GLU!!! Fix it please!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts

I'm iphone. So maybe that's why.
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Please do it!

I have just a blue star tha came from a pet...

Yup, same here. I have 2 from pets only. I knew I shoulda just went to sleep lol...
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Yeah I didnt get any stars after finishing my gig .. I thought this was happening just with my game ..