Weekend Event 10/16/15 ~Celebrating the Kardashians & Cosmo~ 50 years in the making!

Comments

• AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Alibryant-- I'm on an iPhone.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Wow Kat, you had GREAT luck with the boxes! Congrats! You'll earn more stars too thanks to having those three items.

I know right? Happy about that! Now im off tapping alooot. Good luck to you Holly! ��
    Player since day 1 🀩 iOS πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

πŸ“’ ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Ohh, i feel sooo sorry for you who dont get blue stars from doing gigs :( I do...nothing wrong with my game.. Its wierd :/
    Player since day 1 🀩 iOS πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

πŸ“’ ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I actually won the hair!!! YAY!!!!
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    I'm not getting blue stars either :'(
    Picasso baby!
    It sounds like the glitch is only affecting Android users. I'm on IOS and I'm getting my stars. Hope Glu fixes it asap for you all.
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I am an android user and just completed a gig and didn't get any stars when I completed an appearance just now! What the heck...
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    If you're not receiving stars, please post the following info in the link below:

Platform
    OS Version:
    Device
    Level

(I think this is what The Mod normally asks for)

I'm going back to bed... Not wasting anymore energy. BTW, I think the guys look is adorable.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?190099-Weekend-Event-10-16-No-Event-Stars&p=396802&posted=1#post396802
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time πŸ˜‰

Andriod player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. THanks DMV. The Mod appreciates it. And, can anyone who didn't get stars confirm that there gigs didn't start before the start time? I'm not saying that loophole got closed, but it is a possiblilty. THanks for your help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hi I started mine after the weekend event started.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    OMG, OMG I so exciteeeed! Finally a hair! I like all earnable items, I'm going to grind hard this weekend! I want that dress and shoes and everything! I just started with my first gig.

And hope Glu fix this for everyone so we can have fun! :)
    Cheers to Friday :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever.Β πŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Β 
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm so, so pleased with the guys' items this weekend! Just fantastic, both the earner stuff and the gift boxes!
    2da39048-feae-4105-a0de-9438a235a612_zpsfzbzkldo.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I actually won the hair!!! YAY!!!!

CONGRATS!!! I know you've had bad luck with the k star boxes hair so I'm thrilled you won it this time!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I'm so, so pleased with the guys' items this weekend! Just fantastic, both the earner stuff and the gift boxes!
    2da39048-feae-4105-a0de-9438a235a612_zpsfzbzkldo.png

Dang Stellan... You look FANTASTIC!!!

I'm so happy for the guys.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG I can't believe it... I won the hair in my mystery box!!!

image_zpsl7i6gvhk.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    CONGRATS!!! I know you've had bad luck with the k star boxes hair so I'm thrilled you won it this time!!
    Thanks Holly! It only took opening three boxes too! And the two other boxes had 40 kstars in them, so I didn't even waste stars!! I'm so stoked LMAO about time I had some luck!

It's really too bad about the glitch in the Android games. I hope Glu is paying attention and fixing the problem as we speak.
    LindaVB wrote: Β»
    OMG I can't believe it... I won the hair in my mystery box!!!

I won it too! First box! And Wolf opened it in her third box. There's some seriously good new hair karma in the air. With the earner hair being second in the row, we will have happy hair posts all weekend. :-)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Dixie is hoping for a warm Fall.... As she models her new hair & pants plus the top she just bought from the Throwback boxes.
    (holly doesn't share Dixie's love of warm weather. I'm really looking forward to sweater weather!)

qDjXYt2.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I can't believe how close I was.. I was actually debating which one to open.. And of couse I choose the one with energy.. At least is better than 4k cash :) and I used the energy to finish an 8 h gig :)
    2z57k42.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever.Β πŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Β 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Ugh, I'm on android and I didn't receive any blue stars despite doing an 8 hour event. What a waste of energy :(
    I can't believe how close I was.. I was actually debating which one to open.. And of couse I choose the one with energy.. At least is better than 4k cash :) and I used the energy to finish an 8 h gig :)
    2z57k42.jpg

Ugh... Sooooo close! At least that energy came in handy! Those dreaded $4000 Kash boxes still exist. I had FIVE of them in my group of "prizes."
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KerriKerri Registered Users 22 Posts
    I just finished my first gig any did not earn any stars. *** Glu!!!!! 😦
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    The fact that the earner items are better than VIP items and I can't even get them
  • KerriKerri Registered Users 22 Posts
    I did not receive any stars for the I did get 1 from one of my pets. I am on an android too !!! 😦😦😦
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Just did 3 hours gig and did not receive any blue stars. What the hell?? Playing on Android too.
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I am so frustrated! I don't know how many boxes I opened, because I really wanted the hair, and all I won was sports bras, TONS of 4K and the top. I feel so stupid now.. :( Oh well.. At least we can earn new hair this weekend.
    There is a glitch and Android users are not receiving stars toward the "earner" items when they complete gigs. Players started notifying Glu of this problem almost immediately after the Weekend Event started at 5am today. There is a thread started on the Support page and you can report your device there.

Koko, the Moderator, has recommended taking screen shots when you complete gigs. If you can't do that, track it another way. Hopefully Glu will be able to credit you for the stars you earned or come up with some kind of compensation.

Here is a link to the thread on the Support board = http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?190099-Weekend-Event-10-16-No-Event-Stars
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Reminder that everyone who isn't getting their stars should post in this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?190099-Weekend-Event-10-16-No-Event-Stars

It seems to be an Android problem.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Opened my "earned" box and got 50 energy. However, I was taunted with at least 3 weekend items. Paid for a 2nd box (since I want bonus stars to help me get the earned dress!!) and I got the hair! Of all the items, that is the one I wanted anyways. I am a happy girl now.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

I am not receiving event stars for inviting a "friend" to participate in my gigs. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I realize this is minor compared to what's happening to those with an Android device but, it's still a problem. Plus those extra stars add up!
    Holly
    I play on iOS