Weekend Event 10/16 : No Event Stars

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi everyone, can you make sure your Operating System Version number is included when you post your details? I'm sure this isn't going be a one on one support issue, but we have to get used to including it with the rest of our info. It helps them to identify patterns, and get a head start on fixing things. :)

But please don't worry, I'm sure Glu will fix this, and make it right.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BlushingBlushing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hopefully this will be fixed soon, we're missing out on the event points.

Android 4.4.4
    Galaxy S4
    Max Level
    Female
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    HydroLife
    Android 4.3
    Level 29
    Male

no stars after my 8 hour event, this is so upsetting :/
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kiki93kiki93 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Platform: Android
    OS Version: 5.0
    Device: Galaxy S5
    Level: 28

Completed an 8h gig a couple of hours ago and did not recieve any eventpoints. Super annoying and hoping for a quick fix soon...!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Has this happened more than once?

Yes. I made extra sure before I posted it. I've also posted a query in the weekend event thread and three other iOS players have confirmed that they are not receiving the Event stars from their "friend" helping with the gig either.

Should I direct them here? I know the Android situation is more dire but this is a glitch too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Thanks for all your info everyone, I haven't heard anything back yet, But it's pretty obvious this is hitting a lot of Androids. As soon as we have any info, we'll post it here.

*****And Hi Charlotte, Nice to meet you. I asked about whether the event had started when the gigs began, because it has been possible to get up a few hours before the event starts. Start a gig or date, (or whatever you're thinking the event will be) Tap out all their energy at say 3 am. 2 hours later, when the event starts, they've already gotten 2 or 3 stars filled, and there energy is back up to about 24 (2 hours accumulation) when the event starts. So....that was a loopehole, about how to start early, if you're willing to take a chance and choose the right thing to do. I didn't know if that still worked, and wondered if maybe that's why points weren't awarded. That wasn't the case, so no need to offer that info any more. We've narrowed down that it's Android, now I'm trying to find out if any Androids HAVE been getting the points.

I understand! Nice to meet you too :) Thank you for looking into this for us!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Koko I started my gig after the beggining of the event that was 6am here.

Has been 4 hours since the event started, right now I should've doing my second shift cause my pets are recharged, as an experienced player I can tell that I could made at least around 70 points at the event right now, I hope that Glu help us not just with fixing the issue, but also compensate us with extra points for the time we lost otherwise it's going to be impossible to finished the event. Thanks.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey Koko I started my gig after the beggining of the event that was 6am here.

Has been 4 hours since the event started, right now I should've doing my second shift cause my pets are recharged, as an experienced player I can tell that I could made at least around 70 points at the event right now, I hope that Glu help us not just with fixing the issue, but also compensate us with extra points for the time we lost otherwise it's going to be impossible to finished the event. Thanks.

Agreed! I would be grinding for event stars to get that hair! I don't know what to do. Play and hope I get the stars I'm due, or wait it out for a solution, but possibly miss out on the event items. I don't want to waste my time either. ugh.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Ok, till we hear back I'm just doing gigs as if I were getting the event points, not feverishly, but I'm still working. (so many 8 hour gigs it's not funny. and I did a 12 this morning) and keeping track of my finished gigs.

I've updated Glu about the iOS games not giving invite a friend points,

And a different note. we just found out the Android transfer didn't work for Wish. Some people said it works, but it didn't in her case. So just keep that in mind if you go to transfer at this time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sdavis56sdavis56 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Did an eight hour event didn't get any stars
    Android maxx
    Level 34
    Female
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Platform: Android
    OS Version: 4.4.2
    Device: Alcatel hero 2 8030Y
    Level: 25
    Male
    TuIQQtZn8LE.jpg
    Completed an 8h gig and did not recieve any eventpoints
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Didn't receive any event points for two 3 h gigs. Started 2 hours after the event began.

Android 4.1.2
    LG - E440
    Level 41
    Female
    Glu is working on the Androids not getting event points at the very moment and it's very high priority. Hopefully we'll have it fixed right away.

Waiting to hear about the iOS games not giving friend points, Thanks for your patience everyone, as I know more I'l let you know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Pisceswoman4Pisceswoman4 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I started my 8hr gig after 5am but didnt receive any stars. No screenshot. Boo! Hopefully they will extend the event to compensate. Im also on android
  • NazierNazier Registered Users 7 Posts
    Not receiving any stars
    Platform:Android
    Device: Galaxy S3
    Level:36
    OS Version: 4.4.2
    Thanks everyone, they're working on it, and it should be fixed shortly. I know the next question will be about the stars you didn't get, and when everything is working I'll see what I can find out about that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EliaElia Registered Users 5 Posts
    Android 5.0.2
    HTC Desire 816
    Level 35
    Female

I finished an 8 hour gig and I didn't receive the points.
  • LauraM210LauraM210 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I did an 8 hour gig and no stars.

Android phone 5.1.1
    Samsung Galaxy s6
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm on Android too. I completed the 8hr Sapphire movie gig around 10 am this morning (I started a little after 9:30) and didn't receive any stars which is so weird because I had a dream that the weekend event wasn't working! I'm glad that Glu is working on fixing the problem. I really hope they compensate the people who aren't receiving event points. We're missing out on valuable play time!
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Also on Android. Having the same issue. Completed a 3 hour gig and receiving no points.

Android 5.0.1
    HTC one m8
    Level 21
    Female

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Completed an 8 Hour event Gig and no event points

Windows 8 PC
    Facebook web
    Level 29
    Female
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I did a 3hr and 8hr gig. No event points.

Android
    OS 4.2.2
    Alcatel One Touch Pop C7
    Level 36
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    This seems to be affecting not just the Android players but the Facebook web players too
  • KerriKerri Registered Users 22 Posts
    This stinks !! I crank out on Fridays gigs so I can coast the rest of the weekend. Anyhoo Koko, I know you and Glu are doing what you can, for me, an android user I am not receiving stars on any gigs or from my friends I invite oddly I did receive a star from 2 of my pets. Sigh. are any other android users getting stars from pets?
  • galacksygalacksy Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the same problem. Two 8-hour gigs (started one before the event started but finished after and usually I get event stars when I do that) and no event stars.

Android 5.1.1
    KKH v4.1.0
    Level 33
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I got 1 event star from one of my pets, it was the dog in Miami
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • YasminAnwarYasminAnwar Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem, 2 eight hour jobs and no event stars also on android
  • mibaumibau Registered Users 11 Posts
    Did 2 8hr gigs, no event points
    Android 5.0.2
    Lg g3 mini
    Lvl 32
    Hi. I just got back from an errand, and want to let everyone know that as soon as the issue is resolved, I'll find out about event compensation for the missed points. Again, if you're like me and doing gigs anyway, keep track of what jobs you did. You can pull them up on your feed if you haven't been keeping track of what gig or how long, etc. I don't know if it's necessary, but if compensation occurs according to how much you would have earned, I want my gigs adding up. I don't know what they'll do, but I will find out when this issue is settled.

I just want to personally thank everyone for their cool heads in the situation. It's appreciated. :) And so far I haven't heard of any Android getting the points, but if there's nothing wrong, why would they pop in and post, you know? If that changes, I'll let you know here. Again, thanks everyone. We'll get through this. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarthaMartha Registered Users 18 Posts
    I did a 8hr gig at 5am GTM -7 and a 3 hr one hour ago, no event points
    Android 5.1.1
    Galaxy S6
    KK 4.1.0
    Level 41

I got 1 start from a pet around the time I was trying to complete the 8 hr gig