Options

Update 4.1. Messed up my game :(

kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
image_zpsnujwjnzb.jpeg
This is what happened when I updated. I only have one baby.
Level:17
Device: IPhone 6+
Platform:IOS

When I updated, I was checking out my baby's clothing and then I decided to go to the adoption center and that happened. Before the nurses had color and, fairly enough, both were holding a baby.
Call me Dani :)
On my first comeback!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    this just happened tonight? There was a related issue in the last update. Please hang on and play around that till I see what's going on. And,

Please post your
    Platform
    OS Version:
    Device
    Level
    Gender in the game

Brief description -

We'll see what we can find out
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    Thank you. My info was posted in the first post but I do not mind posting it again.
    Platform:IOS
    Device: IPhone 6+
    Level: 17

I had just updated my game and I opened my game. Then I went to my nursery to check out the new clothing after that I decided to check out the adoption center and as shown above the nurses became pale and the Male Nurse was no longer holding a baby. Yet he still ask 'Are you ready to adopt your second baby' Maybe a boy this time? (Something like that).
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    I went to the adoption center and none of them are holding babies and when I said I wanted to adopt I can't even see what the baby looks like

Platform: iOS
    Device: iPhone 6
    Level: 32
    Gender in the game: female
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    No problem for me in the adoption center, but my game now only opens about 1 in every 10 tries. I don't even get to the logo screen now. Just a message saying KKH is not responding, then "OK" or "report". I reported the first time.

Android
    HTC One V
    Level 38
    iOS
  • Options
    Hi. I've notified Glu about these issues, and when I hear something I'll post it here. Ali, while we wait for Glu's advice, I'll look around and see if I can find any benign suggestions.

If your game's been affected with issues since the new update yesterday, please post your
    Platform / OS
    Device
    Level
    Gender in Game

Brief description of the problem.

And, if it's not interrupting game play, please play around it till we have it resolved, and watch here for updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Alibryant and anyone with this issue of crashing, not loading.

Glu is investigating this. Please include your OS version when listing your game details.

I'm Andoid 5.0.2 They need this info to go further in researching the issue.

And about the other issues, Glu is aware and I'll have more info and instructions later on,

Anyone with issues:

Please make sure you've listed your game details:

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level
    Gender in Game

And brief description of your issue. Glu is monitoring the thread, and thanks you for your patience. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I still have the double khloe bag twice in my warbrobe I already contacted the customer support and they said it will be fixed in the 4.1.0 update but still have it..

Platform: iOS
    iOS 9.0.2
    Device: iPhone 6
    Level: 32
    Gender in the game: female
  • Options
    HI Justin, we need your ios Version number. It should be 9 or so I think.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Android 4.4.2
    Galaxy S4 Mini
    Level 41
    Male

The baby boy disappeared from the nurse's arms at the adoption center and after the update the old glitch that changes the baby's name in the wardrobe is happening more often.
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Finally found where it says my version of Android!

Android 4.0.3
    HTC One V
    Level 38
    Female

My crashing issues are in two places: 1) on start-up, can't even get past the Glu logo most of the time, and 2) in the wardrobe, *particularly* in the area of the earned/special items at the bottom of each page. The short black and white dress from the show your style event *always* crashes the game when I click on it. Other items around it do the same, but it seems more random.

The wardrobe crashing has been going on for me since the 9-11-15 event. The start up crashing only started with this new update.
    iOS
  • Options
    iOS 9.0.2 is my current update
  • Options
    Thanks Ali, I'll send it along so they can look into it.

And to everyone with the Nursery issues, play around it and we'll find out more info as it's available.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHKKH Registered Users 10 Posts
  • Options
    NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S820
    Level 31
    Female

So my problem is same with everyobe in here > the nurses on the adaption center disappeared and also i have this new quest simon called me and i go to his office of course it's about the king something i totally forgot LOL but anyways it's a 1 day gig and when i go to the building beside maria and simon's office the person who normally asks us if we're ready to start filming the guy is nowhere to be founf and only his pop out are showing when i try to click it, it just crashes on me.
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    โ†’_โ†’ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.โ†_โ†
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • Options
    NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    Another problem after doing the gig that simon usually give us he doesn't call me anymore i don't know what happened but he always calls me after I've done the gigs he gave me i mean those gigs without a story line.
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    โ†’_โ†’ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.โ†_โ†
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • Options
    Right now they're working on fixing the event for Androids. When that's all settled, I'll come back gather everyone's info and then see what Glu says. Thanks for your patience. As always, if you can play though your issue, like the invisible nurses or missing babies, by all means do that, till a solution is provided.

THanks again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    When I updated to 4.1.0 my game would just start up with the glu logo then my screen goes blank... I tried restarting my phone same thing happened... I had to uninstall and reinstall the game from scratch but now I'm not getting the weekend update...and I have lost everything.... would really love a throw back where people who had to start over can get back everything. I feel to give up on this game...

Android
    Level 2
    Female
  • Options
    Oh, jahvanna I'm so sorry. Since you had to start over, and now the update isn't there, try shutting down, rebooting. Sometimes if I get a funky open, with things not right, I shut down, reboot the device, and then I go to Google Play Store, and open the app from there. Can you try that? If that doesn't work, I'll try to check on what the Lowest Level for the event is.

What level were you? Don't uninstall again. Read this post.

Its for people who want to transfer a game, but, if you had previously been saving to the Google Cloud, you want to manually turn off the save on the new game. If you're at all tech savvy, you could try to get it back that way.

If not, you can submit a ticket to customer care, tell them what happened, your game crashed with the update, etc. I'm sorry this happened. I'll try and help you through this. Can you check to see the save settings? if you need help getting there, let me know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKH wrote: ยป
    Android 4.4.2
    Galaxy S4 Active
    Level 38
    Female

1) I am also experiencing the same Nursery Issues, the Nurse's aren't holding any babies.

2) ***My most important disappointing issue- I have not received any new Story Lines/Gigs from the past 3-4 Updates. I only receive the Weekend Events & all other Special Events. I've tried to remain patient & hope with each New Update that it would fix the issue, but still no dice. I also know there are other players experiencing this issue as well. So I'm left with nothing to do besides play the Weekend Events :( .

3) Relating to my previous Issue # 2, I still have never met Mario or Jen (Nor receive the "Free Curly Hair"), Never received the Jersey Shore Photo Booth, Never received NeNe Leaks, Mario, or Jen as VIPs in the Photo Booth.

4) My Husband has disappeared from my game for months now so I cannot even have a Second Baby (He is a real player, added through Google Plus).

-Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated, Thank you!

Hi. The nurse issue is known to Glu, they're working on this android issue,

I would submit a ticket to customer care for 2&3 which is the same issue, as far as blocked storyline.

and unfortunately, your missing husband is most probably a Google+ issue. If someone just disappears it is because of the social system delivering these contacts. In this case Google+. It could be an issue with your friend's connection, settings, anything that we can't control. Are you being called for dates? If so, break up and find someone else. If they every reappear, you can always repair the relationship and pick up where you left off.

Sorry these things are happening, Definitely reach out to customer care about the blocked storyline.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I deleted my post from this thread because I figured out that my game didn't have any issues. At first I thought that it did. Thank goodness that my game wasn't glitched from the latest update. Vats told me that Glu fixed the glitch of the imaginary baby position that my doll's husband was doing inside of the baby's nursery room. All that time I wasn't assuming that the right position was when I saw my doll's husband just stood there inside of the baby's nursery room. So all I can say for now is that I'm absolutely relieved right now.โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm hoping all the Android issues. from closet to babies is resolved. A nice update to knock my dolls out of their glitch would be awesome too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary