Weekend Event 10/16/15 ~Celebrating the Kardashians & Cosmo~ 50 years in the making!

Comments

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I don't know if this is the inspiration for the girl's earned outfit... But it is pretty close.

xmu2kh.jpg

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I don't think I got any either, Holly.

I got the glasses in my free box. The only think I don't like is that they make my doll's eyes look *milky*. Then I opened another box and got grey weekly box trousers. Awesome..for 40 K stars. 😁

Anybody knows how many stars you get for each gig?

So far I've just finished a 12 hour gig for which I got 25 event stars.
    Edit: 12 stars for a 3 hour gig.
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    I don't know if this is the inspiration for the girl's earned outfit... But it is pretty close.

xmu2kh.jpg

Awww I like it. Reminds me of that White & Gold/Blue & Black dress that had the interwebs going for a bit.
    Picasso baby!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I am not receiving event stars for inviting a "friend" to participate in my gigs. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I realize this is minor compared to what's happening to those with an Android device but, it's still a problem. Plus those extra stars add up!

Not getting it either. And no points for android too.

It was great all week.
    PM to add
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I am not receiving event stars for inviting a "friend" to participate in my gigs. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I realize this is minor compared to what's happening to those with an Android device but, it's still a problem. Plus those extra stars add up!
    Yeah I'm not receiving them either.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    of course android gets a glitch on a weekend where I actually want ALL of the clothes! XD

Hopefully this issue is resolved promptly and/or we get an extra day or something?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I notified Glu about the Android issue, and now I'll pass along the iOS problem. I love the hair in the prize after the Giftbox, and I'm thrilled that it's not further up on the prize chain. Ugh.

on another note,

Holly and I both love Pink. So, here's a little catchy number. I want to be part of Pink's Crew. Sorry TSwift.

Song has nothing to do with the Android or other issues. Can't tap, gotta dance. :)

Please don't worry, Glu comes through when things like this happen. I'm going to just keep doing the gigs, and making note of them. It's still early, I'm confident we'll know something shortly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    of course android gets a glitch on a weekend where I actually want ALL of the clothes! XD

haha exactly my thoughts!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Here's how many event stars you get for each gig:

1 hour - ???
    3 hours - 12 event stars
    6 hours - ???
    8 hours - 20 event stars
    12 hours - 25 event stars

Anybody finished a 1 and 6 hour gig yet?
  • NazierNazier Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm not receiving stars for events on my Android. How is glu going to fix this? Are they going to give me back my stars I earned?! I really want they hair and they are playing with my emotions. :-(
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    Really pleased got 40 K Stars in my free box xo picked another box and got the hair, makes up for the rubbish box I got last weekend
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Nazier wrote: »
    I'm not receiving stars for events on my Android. How is glu going to fix this? Are they going to give me back my stars I earned?! I really want they hair and they are playing with my emotions. :-(

there's a thread about it in the support area: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?190099-Weekend-Event-10-16-No-Event-Stars
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I'm really not feeling the clothes in the guy's giftboxes. I mean suspenders are great but not all at once and I'm getting tired of all the suits. I was pleased to get 40 KStars in my giftbox so I can now get that Grease-inspired Halloween hair from my wardrobe.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I absolutely love the braided hairstyle look on my doll on this preview. I have to earn this hairstyle for my doll. I'm not a big fan of the shoes for this weekend's event.

The hairstyle from the weekend event giftbox is cute but I have doubts that I'll win that hairstyle or the glasses. I wear glasses with the same frames but a different color in real life.

Screenshot_2015_10_16_10_27_01_1.png

shot_2015_10_16_10_28_14.png

free image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    How is everyone doing with the event so far? Im so sorry for the android players :( hope glu will fix it ASAP
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm really not feeling the clothes in the guy's giftboxes. I mean suspenders are great but not all at once and I'm getting tired of all the suits. I was pleased to get 40 KStars in my giftbox so I can now get that Grease-inspired Halloween hair from my wardrobe.

I'm not much a fan from the pants of the gift boxes, cause I hate brown, but I like the suspenders even that there is plaid on it. About the earn ables items did you guys notice that they are inspired on Luther's from So Chic?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I just realised my game has upped the prices for K-stars!!! Did this happen with the last update, or has it been like this for a while and I haven't noticed until now because I haven't bought any K-stars in a while? A pack that used to cost (Australian currency) 24.99 is now 30.99, and the pack that used to be 49.99 is now 62.99... ugh not cool.
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Not getting the storyline quests for this event on my iPad. Anyone else?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I got the l@bia top (my first!) on my free box, then I opened 2 more and got the pink top and glasses. I'll show a pic of my giftbox later, it was quite good, it had all the giftbox items!

Me and Holly!

2P5DDaC.jpg
    PM to add
    I was hoping for a dating event this weekend not a gig weekend. We didn't have a dating weekend event in like forever.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Like the hair, but don't really have a lot of clothes to go with it..
    AFF5ACE7-CFB7-4BAA-AF61-2A5964E31607.jpg
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    Oh great! Now I have three glitches on my game already. My doll's hubby isn't rocking back & forth anymore inside of his son's nursery room. The nurses aren't holding anymore babies at the love & hope adoption center. And now this⁉

I saw from the previous pages on this thread that Android players were complaining about not getting any event points. Well I just completed a gig and the same thing is happening to me right now. Omg why I have so many glitches on my game after I updated it **** I'm so ****ed off right now😡

I'm going to FAQ & support right now. Glu is taking too long to resolve the last two issues on my game so far.

21exjie.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Really pleased got 40 K Stars in my free box xo picked another box and got the hair, makes up for the rubbish box I got last weekend

CONGRATS Eternalove. That is fantastic!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens

Yay! I'm excited to see Trevor with his Danny Zuko look.

I really like the men's clothes this weekend but since you don't, no grinding! That's a win.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Not getting the storyline quests for this event on my iPad. Anyone else?

Check to see if you need to update the App. I play on an iPad too and there was a new update released on Tuesday. I had to manually tell it to update instead of it automatically triggering.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I got the l@bia top (my first!) on my free box, then I opened 2 more and got the pink top and glasses. I'll show a pic of my giftbox later, it was quite good, it had all the giftbox items!

Me and Holly!

2P5DDaC.jpg

We are looking pretty darn cute! I really want that pink top but haven't decided if I should chase it anymore. I've already opened four $4000 Kash boxes and two 50 energy boxes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    The android glitch is fixed.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • KerriKerri Registered Users 22 Posts
    Oh great! Now I have three glitches on my game already. My doll's hubby isn't rocking back & forth anymore inside of his son's nursery room. The nurses aren't holding anymore babies at the love & hope adoption center. And now this⁉

I saw from the previous pages on this thread that Android players were complaining about not getting any event points. Well I just completed a gig and the same thing is happening to me right now. Omg why I have so many glitches on my game after I updated it **** I'm so ****ed off right now

I'm going to FAQ & support right now. Glu is taking too long to resolve the last two issues on my game so far.

21exjie.png

The android player s cannot play at all...so sorry your doll is not rocking. Wish I that as my only problem!!!
    Megannita wrote: »
    The android glitch is fixed.

I'm not sure if it's fixed yet on my game. I don't have anymore energy left on my game. I'll have to play my game later to find out if it's resolved on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Android & invited friend glitches are fixed :D yea!

A little grinding music ...
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player