Weekend Event 10/16/15 ~Celebrating the Kardashians & Cosmo~ 50 years in the making!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm not energy hunting on my game right now. I'm too exhausted for that lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    How far have ya'll come? I just got the hair :-) looks good
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Congrats to everybody .. I'm happy that this glitch is fixed event though glu made my game not working :) ... Thank u glu for nothing :(
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Congrats to everybody .. I'm happy that this glitch is fixed event though glu made my game not working :) ... Thank u glu for nothing :(

Sorry about that. Lord...Glu is falling apart with this updates lol. I just came back from my job. This morning I started a 8 hrs gig and when I came here and saw what was happening with Android I didn't finish the job wating for the glitch to be fixed and went out to work, and now 50 minutes left for the time to end I'm back and the glitch is gone. I love you guys for making my life a happy place!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    I'm happy that the glitch is finally fixed but sad to say i can't seems to enter the game anymore it keeps on force closing after the fixed glitch release hope they will fixed it soon I'm literally crying right now Lol i just wanted my game to be fixed.
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
    Nixie wrote: »
    I'm happy that the glitch is finally fixed but sad to say i can't seems to enter the game anymore it keeps on force closing after the fixed glitch release hope they will fixed it soon I'm literally crying right now Lol i just wanted my game to be fixed.
    I feel the same .. Just like a little part of me just died :(

Hey I can't invite your doll to co-star with my doll on gigs anymore.😯

Your doll has been wearing the same outfit on for a couple of months already on my game.

I don't think that it's accurate because it's not like you to keep on the same dress on your doll. And you're not appearing on my contact list anymore either.

Screenshot_2015_10_04_00_27_55_1.png
    temporary image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Hey I can't invite your doll to co-star with my doll on gigs anymore.

Your doll has been wearing the same outfit on for a couple of months already on my game.

I don't think that it's accurate because it's not like you to keep on the same dress on your doll. And you're not appearing on my contact list anymore either.

Screenshot_2015_10_04_00_27_55_1.png
    temporary image hosting
    Yeah :D .. I'm not logged into my google play anymore 'cuz i forgot my password for my g+ account :D ..
    Yeah :D .. I'm not logged into my google play anymore 'cuz i forgot my password for my g+ account :D ..

Oh for some reason your doll had froze on my game that's why the speech bubble isn't appearing either.😦

Edit: What outfit is your doll wearing right now at the moment? Your doll has on the same dress on for months on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax is super lucky, he was on his last several minutes of an 8h gig and the glitch fixed. But too bad I'm going to bed.
    PM to add
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I'm sorry because I hate to complain but I got up at 2am this morning to start the event for nothing and I will be really upset if we dont get credit for the gigs we did (For me, it was 2 8hr gigs). Even if they just extend the weekend event through Monday that would be ok. I really do want all these items too! ugh!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Andromeda wrote: »
    Hey android friends, was there an update in the play store? I don't want to waste my events yet if they glitch fix hasn't been rolled out -- or did glu take care of it without an app update somehow?

Hi Andromeda, it was resolved without a Google Play update.

I've completed 2 gig's so far and received event stars :) get started, we have a lot of catching up to do :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Midori is feeling real "Jenny from the block" right now lol

PhotoGrid_1444992535169_zpsmm2d6bqr.jpg

Andriod player
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Grinding for the hair right now.. I did couple of gigs in the morning but I was at work so couldn't play. Currently doing the first 6h gig from this event.. Will write later how many stars I received.
    So far:
    1h gig - 5 stars
    1h gig from friend - 10 stars
    3h gig - 12 stars
    8h gig - 20 stars
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So glad that glitch is over. Now my games can start earning things. I specifically held off finishing an 8 hour gig, for half an hour, hoping the glitch would fix. And......it did. Morning wasn't a total loss. :)

I love this song.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Grinding for the hair right now.. I did couple of gigs in the morning but I was at work so couldn't play. Currently doing the first 6h gig from this event.. Will write later how many stars I received.
    So far:
    1h gig - 5 stars
    1h gig from friend - 10 stars
    3h gig - 12 stars
    8h gig - 20 stars
    I think I got 25 stars.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I think I got 25 stars.

Awesome! It's 9pm here, I'm halfway to the hair, I'll try and get it tonight.
    Anybody to share a strategy how to finish the event (600p) without buying energy? And without giftbox items(bonus points) :o
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Am I'm the only one that doesn't like the shoes and the dress for this gig weekend's event❔❓

I will probably just stop after I earn the braided hairstyle for my doll.

I will have to mix & match a fall outfit on my doll's dressing room with that hairstyle then.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Carol, just a little tip... even if you don't like the items, try to win them anyway bcuz there's a strong strong possibility they will end up in your future throwback boxes and cost 60 K stars each.

This happened to a lot of people in the last 2 throwback sales.

Andriod player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Tephie88 wrote: »
    I'm sorry because I hate to complain but I got up at 2am this morning to start the event for nothing and I will be really upset if we dont get credit for the gigs we did (For me, it was 2 8hr gigs). Even if they just extend the weekend event through Monday that would be ok. I really do want all these items too! ugh!

Tephie, I asked about that, and as soon as I hear anything, I'll post both here and in the Support thread. My Androids each gigs. But, I kept going to eliminate some long gigs I had clogging things. I would kill for a 3 hour gig right about now. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Has anyone completed the second event? If so, did you support the movie or make fun of it? I just finished the first event and don't know what i want to do.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Carol, just a little tip... even if you don't like the items, try to win them anyway bcuz there's a strong strong possibility they will end up in your future throwback boxes and cost 60 K stars each.

This happened to a lot of people in the last 2 throwback sales.

I'm not sure if I want to grind at all on my game. I'm not impressed with the shoes & the dress. I'm disappointed because I'm tired of the black & white colors already. I'll be satisfied when I get the braided hairstyle for my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Im on my way for the shoes already &#55357;&#56836;

image_4.png

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Nixie wrote: »

Nixie and Truffle - Have you notified Glu?? You can submit a ticket to their help desk AND post in the support thread. Koko can probably offer even better advice and try to get assistance ASAP.

I hope Glu extends the event a day since there was such a wide spread delay.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Am I'm the only one that doesn't like the shoes and the dress for this gig weekend's event❔❓.

Yes

;-)
    Just teasing
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    iOS glitch still occurring

The stars from "friends" helping during a gig is still not working for me. I even closed and reopened game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I am so happy that the glitch was fixed so I can finally earn some event points. It's just too bad I won't be able to get all items. Hope I will get the shoes at least even tho I like the dress very much. I am at the very beginning and gonna open my first mystery box....

I wish luck to every Android player. This weekend event is not fair for us.
    HollySisk wrote: »
    iOS glitch still occurring

The stars from "friends" helping during a gig is still not working for me. I even closed and reopened game.

Me neither :/ i want it backkkkk

• bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Your Doll is Trixie and my Doll is Dixie.... Perhaps they are twins separated at birth? Are you sure that you don't want to co-host? (When you just posted Woot! woot! I assumed you didn't want to host but I could have been wrong and don't want to swipe it away from you.) We could have Dixie and Trixie co-host? If you would like to do that, please let me know.

OMG you're right lol. But how does one co-host? Sorta still new to this forum but if you want, I'd love to co host with ya! Sorry my response is so late, just got out of work
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Scored the top in my earned box. Kinda cute!!

image.jpg1_zps2vkamjbh.jpg
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸