Options

Unfortunately, Kardashian has stopped.

NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
Okay, so after the update was release > 4.1.0 < all of us got some major problems like:
1. When you browse your wardrobe closet and go to the lowest part of the closet > the ones where all the event clothing are < it suddenly freezes then after awhile it crashes.
2. Some of the people in the game disappear like; the two nurse in the adoption center, the guy from the king season gig and the baby that the nurse's are carrying.
3. Simon stops giving us the daily gigs > the one without the storyline <
And now the weekend event, i see that a lot of ANDROID users have been complaining about them not getting any star points when they do a 3/8/12 hr gigs, After a few hours or so glu released that they finally fixed the glitch where you can now be able to get some star points after doing a gig to win a prize on the weekend event, So after this my game crashes after the download thingy finished i don't know what happened and i didn't even do a thing on the game it just crashes after the fixed glitch was released. I did everything i could to make it work; reboot my phone, clear the cache, turn off again my phone for a minute but it still crashes, this only happens after the fixed glitch was released. Please please please fixed this bug i really wanted to make my game work again and i don't use any hack.

Android 4.4.2
Lenovo S820
<3 Maee <3
:) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
:ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
→_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
(^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)

Comments

• Options
    Can someone help me? It's been yesterday since my game crashes i don't know what to do anymore I've followed everyone's help like turn off your phone for awhile, clear the cache but still nothing happened, I've contacted glu a lot of times i know that they are busy but can they please do something about this, I'm not the only who has this problem after this fixed update was release my game keeps on crashing and i can't seem to enter it anymore, i don't want to start over again in the game I've come so far in here and I'm not going to take any risks please where are the moderators here? The admin? Just please help me with this problem i don't know what to do anymore :'(:'(:'(:'(
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    My game is crashing tooo . And the only way to fix it is to ****ing start again
  • Options
    My game is crashing tooo . And the only way to fix it is to ****ing start again

Did you uninstall and reinstall the game?
    <3 Maee <3
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Nixie wrote: »
    Did you uninstall and reinstall the game?

Ohh no i'll lose my progress ..
  • Options
    Ohh no i'll lose my progress ..

Oh i thought you did x.x anyways i hope they fix it soon i wanna play my kkh so bad and i won't be getting the dress in the event :'(
    <3 Maee <3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi I am so sorry I didn't see this yesterday Nixie. I'm going to try and find answers for each of your questions.
    Right off the bat I can tell you the wardrobe issues are known, and are being worked on by the Team. They are working around Google Play constraints, so that's why it's not happening on iOS games.

The baby/ adoption center attendants/ nanny issue was supposed to be addressed in the latest update, but I'll try and find more about that.

The Storyline might be blocked, did you have a number of tasks that weren't completed yet? Ordinarily I'd suggest a ticket to customer care, but if your game is crashing, you can't exactly submit the in game ticket. I promise to think about this while I try to wake up, and I'll be back with a plan of action.

I know this is disappointing about the weekend, but I'll try and get you to the help that's needed. And again, all I can say is I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. I was in and out all day, played chauffeur for my son who's car was in the shop. I promise I'll be back within an hour or so with a plan of action.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi I am so sorry I didn't see this yesterday Nixie. I'm going to try and find answers for each of your questions.
    Right off the bat I can tell you the wardrobe issues are known, and are being worked on by the Team. They are working around Google Play constraints, so that's why it's not happening on iOS games.

The baby/ adoption center attendants/ nanny issue was supposed to be addressed in the latest update, but I'll try and find more about that.

The Storyline might be blocked, did you have a number of tasks that weren't completed yet? Ordinarily I'd suggest a ticket to customer care, but if your game is crashing, you can't exactly submit the in game ticket. I promise to think about this while I try to wake up, and I'll be back with a plan of action.

I know this is disappointing about the weekend, but I'll try and get you to the help that's needed. And again, all I can say is I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. I was in and out all day, played chauffeur for my son who's car was in the shop. I promise I'll be back within an hour or so with a plan of action.

It's alright i know that you are busy i just thought that my thread was being ignored x.x but anyways about the gig, i have finished all of them and i know the problem with wardrobe and the disappearance of the nanny/baby in the adaption center are an issue on the update.

About the crash after glu fixed the glitch on the weekend event some people are having the same issue like me, some of them got the game worked but as of mine i can't seem to find/work a solution on it, I've followed what people suggest me to do > try turning off you're phone first then after a few minutes open it again ( didn't work, I've done this a few times ) i tried clearing the cache and still nothing < I've been checking my game every hour to see if it's fixed but still nothing, I've been waiting for my game to be fixed since yesterday.

I actually want to know why on some other players the game is alright and why mine is not? I'm not using any hack so i don't know why, I know some people who used the hack and can still play the game so why does it have to be me? x.x

I've been actually sending lots of complain tickets on the customer care ( on this site ) x.x
    <3 Maee <3
  • Options
    I'm going to start a support thread specifically for crashing. Then I'll let Glu know about the thread, and we'll take it from there. I'm sorry this is happening. I do believe they're probably working on a filter for those hacked games. I will just say, that repeated tickets about the same issue clogs the system, and creates or adds to a backlog for Customer Care. In the Support thread, please be brief in your description. It's easier to identify patterns, which leads to faster solutions, if all the pertinent info is there and to the point. When I post it, please post your details and your brief description. Thanks and we'll try and get you and the others back up and running. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm going to start a support thread specifically for crashing. Then I'll let Glu know about the thread, and we'll take it from there. I'm sorry this is happening. I do believe they're probably working on a filter for those hacked games. I will just say, that repeated tickets about the same issue clogs the system, and creates or adds to a backlog for Customer Care. In the Support thread, please be brief in your description. It's easier to identify patterns, which leads to faster solutions, if all the pertinent info is there and to the point. When I post it, please post your details and your brief description. Thanks and we'll try and get you and the others back up and running. :)

Alright and thanks.
    <3 Maee <3
  • Options
    Hi Nixie. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?190546-Game-Crashing-since-4-1 go here and post your info to get the ball rolling. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary