iOS game transfer

QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
Has anyone on iOS successfully transferred their game yet? I'm playing on my ipod and want to transfer my game to my phone but I don't want to mess anything up lol.
GC: QueenSukii
Instagram: @QueenSukii
iPhone 8 iOS 11.1

Comments

• hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    You know multiple people have asked this already and the moderator has explained over and over again. Look through threads.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?186632-Help-on-How-to-Transfer-all-data-to-another-Apple-Device

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?183059-Transfer-iPhone-to-iPhone
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    First of all your attitude wasn't necessary. Second of all I meant since the 4.1 update where it is possible thank you very much.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    It should be saved on your cloud no matter the update as long as you're using the same Apple ID. Is your phone an iPhone?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    What if we don't use cloud? I'm not even sure how to use cloud and I don't want most of my private things on cloud, either. Toooo easy to hack it.

If I understood 'cloud' better, I might pick and choose what goes there...but I know most people don't really understand that if it opens up, everything goes there.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    It was just announced that Android games can once again cautiously transfer to a new device. Hopefully they will announce a similar solution for iOS. But, in the meantime, I wouldn't try it.

And QueenSuki, Hoodstar9 was just stating fact. I don't think the attitude you sensed was intended. If you look in those threads, you'll see some people say they've had success in transferring, or saving the game, and others report losing everything. SO, I wouldn't do it till it was sanctioned by Glu.

*Hi Dot. Busy Sundsy, waving HI
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi, Koko! :)

*waves back*

Really peaceful here. Nice to be able to open windows, let fresh air come in. :)
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    I switch between playing on my iPhone and iPad several times a day without problems! As long as the devices are logged in to the same gamecenter-account and the game is connected to my iCloud it should go automaticly.
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    I agree that sounds nice. However, if you've watched as a friends whole game went down the tubes, you would hesitate before trying it. Something that open without incident 100 times only needs to experience a problem once, and the fact that it worked 100 times earlier doesn't mean so much anymore. Like Russian Roulette.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    What if we don't use cloud? I'm not even sure how to use cloud and I don't want most of my private things on cloud, either. Toooo easy to hack it.

If I understood 'cloud' better, I might pick and choose what goes there...but I know most people don't really understand that if it opens up, everything goes there.

I feel the exact same way Polka! I have no clue how "the cloud" works.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Glad I'm not alone in that sense.

Cute baby bee.
    Instructions for iOS transfer of game to a new device instructions are up. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=general&f=i-changed-ios-devices-can-i-transfer-my-game-to-the-new-device Good luck to anyone who tries, be sure and read the instructions over and over. And be careful. If you're a girl, who sometimes gets guys to do things for her.....with iOS, I go to the genius bar. They are sooooooo helpful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Instructions for iOS transfer of game to a new device instructions are up. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=general&f=i-changed-ios-devices-can-i-transfer-my-game-to-the-new-device Good luck to anyone who tries, be sure and read the instructions over and over. And be careful. If you're a girl, who sometimes gets guys to do things for her.....with iOS, I go to the genius bar. They are sooooooo helpful.

Thank you kokokokonut. That's what I found and I just wanted to know if it's worked ok for anyone since the update.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    Thanks Koko.

I will do the chicken thing and wait to see how it goes for the brave and hardy pioneers.

Good to know there's some hope for this.