Game Crashing since 4.1

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
People have been reporting issues of game crashing, unable to connect, not loading. If this has happened to you, please take a moment before posting to see the info we're asking for. Also, please keep your description of issues brief and to the point.

Finally, Glu is aware of the wardrobe issues, and the Nurses/Babies/Adoption Center issues. This thread is only for those unable to play the game. I'll make Glu aware of this thread, and these issues, and I'll update info whenever possible. Thank you for your help.

Please post your:

Platform
OS Version #
Device
Level
Gender in game

Brief Description of problem:

Your patience is appreciated, Glu understands your frustration, and wants you back up and playing as soon as possible. The OS Version number is important in identifying patterns which aids in a speedy repair.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    PLATFORM:
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S820
    Level 31
    Female

I know i have said this for like a million times but after glu fixed the glitch on the weekend event > not getting the stars points after a gig is completed < my game starts crashing and i can't enter on the game anymore.
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
    When will the game will be fixed? It's been two days now i already miss my kimk game and my game better not start over or I'll really throw my phone and cry x.x and i just i won't be able to finish the event -_-
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Nixie wrote: »
    When will the game will be fixed? It's been two days now i already miss my kimk game and my game better not start over or I'll really throw my phone and cry x.x and i just i won't be able to finish the event -_-
    It's just me and you :( ..
    Which is really weird .. What a luck //

It's not just the two of us, i have a friends in facebook who have the same problems like us even on instagram i saw people complaining on the kim kardashian hollywood page, i don't know why it have to be us but I'm really getting ****ed this is taking too long to be fixed and I've patiently waiting but I'm nearing my limit.
    <3 Maee <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Nixie, I thought there were more people also with this problem. If you have friends from facebook with the issue, urge them to join and sign in on this thread. I'm very sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nixie, I thought there were more people also with this problem. If you have friends from facebook with the issue, urge them to join and sign in on this thread. I'm very sorry this is happening.

I already told them to join and sign in here but i think they're not listining to me, I'm encouraging everyone and been postinf since yesterday.
    <3 Maee <3
    I think its from the android version mine is also 4.4.2 Kit kat ..
  • AlyssaEdwardsKkhAlyssaEdwardsKkh Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... 3 days whit out the game ... This is insaneeee i never have problems before whit the game all start whith the crashes when u
    You scroll down in the wardrobe them i was tryin to do a gig the name its King of Seasons its 24 hour and the avatar dont appear only the bubble i was able to do the event only 2 boxes them i crash -.-" and dont be able to open the game anymore since that happen its 3 days -.-"
    I think its from the android version mine is also 4.4.2 Kit kat ..

I don't think so cause if the android version is the problem then all the players who have an android 4.4.2 devices will have the same problem, i don't know what really happened on the game after the download thingy finished the game just crash and crash
    <3 Maee <3
    Post your Os version, android device, level on the game and gender
    <3 Maee <3
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... 3 days whit out the game ... This is insaneeee i never have problems before whit the game all start whith the crashes when u
    You scroll down in the wardrobe them i was tryin to do a gig the name its King of Seasons its 24 hour and the avatar dont appear only the bubble i was able to do the event only 2 boxes them i crash -.-" and dont be able to open the game anymore since that happen its 3 days -.-"

Android Version
    Female
    Level35
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Android
    Samsung Galaxy Tablet (Version 5.0.2)
    v4.1.0
    Level 41
    Female

Game will not transfer from old broken tablet onto new Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
    Every time the game is launched the same error message appears:

"Unfortunately Kardashian has stopped"

My old tablet is dying, I need someone to advise me how to transfer my game onto the new device asap!

You should post your Platforms information, android device,Os version, level and gender and you're problem
    <3 Maee <3
    I don't think so cause if the android version is the problem then all the players who have an android 4.4.2 devices will have the same problem, i don't know what really happened on the game after the download thingy finished the game just crash and crash
    Its the same with my game
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts

When your games are crashing... are you getting this message:

Have you guys heard of ppl not being able to transfer their games to new devices, has anyone????????

Well you should post you're PLATFORMS: OS version, Android device, level & gender even the problem so that the moderator can help us
    <3 Maee <3
    Well you should post you're PLATFORMS: OS version, Android device, level & gender even the problem so that the moderator can help us

Oohh I dont have to do this 'cuz I'm not KKH player anymore ..
    Congrats Glu u lost ur biggest fan ..
    I'll stay here to see what's going on with ur games . Good luck NIXIE hope you are able to get in ur game :)
    Wish wrote: »
    When your games are crashing... are you getting this message:

Have you guys heard of ppl not being able to transfer their games to new devices, has anyone????????

Or am I the only lucky one, this is DAY FOUR for me....

All I do is check in here, write messages, send tickets, get nowhere.

I've literally had a splitting headache for four freaking days.

What does posting this stuff in this thread even do?

Glu doesn't respond to tickets, or messages... but they're reading this????

Well i don't have any friends who tried this method before so i don't know.

Yes when our game crash that message pop up, our problem here is about the glitch was fixed which is the weekend event glitch not getting star points was released some players on android device has mysteriously been having this problem, this thread was posted so that people who have the crash issue will state they're problem here.
    <3 Maee <3
    Oohh I dont have to do this 'cuz I'm not KKH player anymore ..
    Congrats Glu u lost ur biggest fan ..
    I'll stay here to see what's going on with ur games . Good luck NIXIE hope you are able to get in ur game :)

Oh i see x.x thanks for the goodluck girl i hope they fixed it soon
    <3 Maee <3
    Well i don't have any friends who tried this method before so i don't know.

Yes when our game crash that message pop up, our problem here is about the glitch was fixed which is the weekend event glitch not getting star points was released some players on android device has mysteriously been having this problem, this thread was posted so that people who have the crash issue will state they're problem here.
    It wasnt even showing this pop up on my phone just was closing the game
  • RUBY ROSERUBY ROSE Registered Users 2 Posts
    Platform
    Android: 4.4.2
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230
    level: 31
    famale

After repairs made Glu weekend event in my game I could enter and took 2½ days is frustrating if you want to go play.
    Thanks for your patience while Glu works this out. I'm sorry this happened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kimo5kimo5 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Platform android 6.0
    core- 3.4.0

OS Version #
    Device Nexus 5
    Level -I think it was 38 or something like that, maybe 37
    Gender in game- female

Brief Description of problem: game crashing, unable to connect. game won't load
    You know, I've been looking around (android issue of my own) and I found a whole thing about Google Play Services 8.1.5. It came out around the 16th as far as I can tell. It's causing havoc with tons of things. So, they may be trying to work around things brought about by Google.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's been 3 days now since i can't open my game :'( my gawd I'm already missing my game, i just miss the dress from the weekend event how long will these be fixed i don't wnat to miss the weekend event next week. One of my friend on insta said that i should check if my google play services & play games are updated and yes they we're up to date but the game is still crashing when i open the game my google+ account is showing then when I moved to the loading screen it takes at least a few seconds then bam still no luck i don't want to start over in kimk and I'm already missing my game i don't know what to do i know how busy glu is but they should have hired enough people to they're games so that when it comes to this kind of problem they fix it quickly, they should have set a team each games so that they can attend every players need *sighs* i just hope i don't start again in the game, I've spent so much time to make me to what iam now at kimk and I've spent countless money on this game i just hope it will be fixed soon before the week comes.
    <3 Maee <3
  • shanleyshanley Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the exact same problem. Since the 'fix' everytime I open the app it crashes straight away. Before that I also couldn't complete the "king of seasons" task because the director wasn't there, only his speech bubble. Can we please get this fixed ASAP. Many other players have this problem and are going to be missing out.
    shanley wrote: »
    I'm having the exact same problem. Since the 'fix' everytime I open the app it crashes straight away. Before that I also couldn't complete the "king of seasons" task because the director wasn't there, only his speech bubble. Can we please get this fixed ASAP. Many other players have this problem and are going to be missing out.

Omg that's exactly what it's happening to my game....!!!
    Glu is aware of the thread and issues. Glu has to modify things to work with Google (+, Play, Services whatever). Please continue to list your game details if you haven't already, and know that Glu wants you to be able to play, and they're doing what has to be done to rectify the situation for everyone. Thanks for your help in this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Glu is aware of the thread and issues. Glu has to modify things to work with Google (+, Play, Services whatever). Please continue to list your game details if you haven't already, and know that Glu wants you to be able to play, and they're doing what has to be done to rectify the situation for everyone. Thanks for your help in this.

Okay so after i reset my phone my game is finally alright but i did start all over again. Now there is a new update, i don't know what for and now my game again keeps crashing! I can enter in to the game but it stops and then closes, what the hell just happened... if only i know i shouldn't have updated it...
    <3 Maee <3
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Now there is a new update, i don't know what for and now my game again keeps crashing! I can enter in to the game but it stops and then closes, what the hell just happened... if only i know i shouldn't have updated it...

Same. My game was fine before this update... Any news on this one?

Android 4.1.1
    QMobile A50
    Level 33
    Male
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.