Weekend Event 10/16/15 ~Celebrating the Kardashians & Cosmo~ 50 years in the making!

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Why is the prettiest beach in KKH somewhere we can never visit (this is literally my first time inside there since Malibu was added) and/or not either a feature on the Malibu house you can purchase? If this event did nothing else for me I'm glad I was able to see it for myself.

Yeah, it's pretty! I've only seen it like twice maybe long ago.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Nai, hope you get all the items. That's awful! Ask your cousin to help you out for Glu's deception.

I managed to complete it! I had to go for lunch at my uncle's but I didn't. Oh well I'll just study now.

AaXraoH.png

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ugh I have to wait to get home to play KKH! I haven't even gotten the hairstyle yet! I'm at my art class right now! Boo!:rolleyes:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm sorry to see that so many people are struggling this weekend with the Event. Not receiving any stars from friends "helping" during the gig definitely affected my game but I see here there were lots of other issues too. The Android glitch on Friday. The final gig paying out stars that weren't added to the total. Pets not giving the occasional stars. Ugh! Despite of all this I see many of you are trudging through and earning the items! That's impressive.

Hopefully Glu gives us something spectacular for Kim's birthday!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey everyone :) love how everyone is styling their dolls with this weeks items.

Sassy, your doll looks amazing, I always love how you style her.

780FDDDF-388B-4D6B-8E3C-CA8BAE2A4994_zpssob4ktuf.jpg

Thanks Amy :)

I don't think I'm gonna make it to the end. I started good this time, and I would have finished it but I went out last night to a birthday party and got really drunk lol so I slept late today. I woke up at 1 pm lol I'm at home today but not in the mood to grind, I'd rather read a book. My head hurts lol

68amxg.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Don't know where to post this but I wanted to share with you guys. I'm in love with my Ryan Starr!!!
    I want to date him! Now! Those purple eyes.. Oh my!

6p184n.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Don't know where to post this but I wanted to share with you guys. I'm in love with my Ryan Starr!!!
    I want to date him! Now! Those purple eyes.. Oh my!

6p184n.jpg

He has purple eyes on my game too! I wish that he was a date able character.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

FrancescaHill posted items from the Kardashian wardrobe in another thread and I noticed these shoes. They are very similar to the Weekend Event earner shoes.

e08CQtK.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    thank goodness! This was a tough weekend.

bJ0znpE.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    sl6s33q.png?1

Congrats to those who managed to finished the event or get what you guys were aiming!

I'm too tired to even comment about it... Now waiting for Kim's b'day!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I can not believe I finished this event. There were so many glitches and I was able to finished it. It's my first finished event on Android without buying energy and with just 1 piece of clothes from giftbox. You can not imagine how HAPPY I am. :):):)

The last 200 points was just pretty cruel to me to get them. I gonna take loooooooooooooong break from this game (okay, maybe 1 day). :D Hope everyone got what they wanted and I wish luck to those who are still playing. :)

Oh and btw, my pets gave me just like 3-4 stars this weekend.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My Androids are messed up, and I can't tell which one is connected :( Can someone check my dolls, they should both be rocking the braids. If you can post what you see them like, or describe, it would help me tremendously.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm sorry Koko, here what I see in my game...
    DuekwMh.png?1
    yVIwwGa.png?1

Hope it helps and you can find a solution!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Yeah it's the same in my game.

Hi Charli!

Feels like I don't talk to you in a while... so I want to wish you a nice week!

Now back to my monograph!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Nai, hope you get all the items. That's awful! Ask your cousin to help you out for Glu's deception.

I managed to complete it! I had to go for lunch at my uncle's but I didn't. Oh well I'll just study now.

AaXraoH.png

Is that your wife? She looks like my wife, Steph lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    Vats wrote: »
    Hi Charli!

Feels like I don't talk to you in a while... so I want to wish you a nice week!

Now back to my monograph!

Thanks buddy!

I just post and logout. Haha same happened this time wonder what's the hurry?

Good luck with the monograph! :)
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Is that your wife? She looks like my wife, Steph lol

Yes I'm married to Steph as well. ;) Does she have the emoji speech bubble in your game?

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_nwfgdjvpgq1qfvh9po1_1280_zps4shgaz8u.png

phew!! It's been a minute since a weekend event really made me want to complete it but this outfit just grabbed me so I went for it XD I'm in awe of every who can finish with so much time but I still feel quite proud. Congrats to all finished & good luck to those still going!!

So Kim's birthday is next? I wonder what we'll get! And I'm hoping there's a party event for Halloween's weekend so perhaps next week we can get a dating event again, since it's been almost a month & a half since the last one?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Thanks buddy!

I just post and logout. Haha same happened this time wonder what's the hurry?

Good luck with the monograph! :)

Yes I'm married to Steph as well. ;) Does she have the emoji speech bubble in your game?

No she doesn't. Maybe it's because I'm on iOS? Idk
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok I give up, Jax is never getting to that suspender top. I liked it from the beginning and now I can't get it... because of a glitch that wasn't even my fault. He wasn't able to earn stars for a full 16 hours. I am in a different time zone. When I was awake and supposed to play, glitch, when I was sleeping, glitch fixed. And not to mention not being able to grab the compensation within that 4 hour window which was midnight my time.

Xan just made it but she sure is upset about not being duly rewarded for her money spent.

And I can't even PM KK:H Staff about this issue because her inbox is full.
    PM to add
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    My Androids are messed up, and I can't tell which one is connected :( Can someone check my dolls, they should both be rocking the braids. If you can post what you see them like, or describe, it would help me tremendously.

Hi Koko ... This is what I see in my game :)
    image.jpg
    images upload
    GC: TTemb
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I finished! Not going to open the game until tomorrow. 😂🙈

How many stars do you still need, Nai?
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Missing only one star to complete the event was extremely frustrating argh..
    161A53CB-5D72-44B4-9BB5-1E2ABEBB33FF.png

But I finally made it!
    04CA881D-FADA-4F22-B8F7-79035C2DF88E.jpg
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • BlushingBlushing Registered Users 18 Posts
    I was thinking about the weekend event hair (second) and I finally figured out why it looked so familiar
    Rihanna-Haircut-Interview-2015.jpgRihanna-Haircut-Interview-2015.jpg
    Rihanna's been sporting that style for a while now, which is probably why I wanted it to badly!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ok I give up, Jax is never getting to that suspender top. I liked it from the beginning and now I can't get it... because of a glitch that wasn't even my fault. He wasn't able to earn stars for a full 16 hours. I am in a different time zone. When I was awake and supposed to play, glitch, when I was sleeping, glitch fixed. And not to mention not being able to grab the compensation within that 4 hour window which was midnight my time.

Xan just made it but she sure is upset about not being duly rewarded for her money spent.

And I can't even PM KK:H Staff about this issue because her inbox is full.

I can't remember the time difference between us, but I'm so sorry that you're out! I wish you could use that cousin of yours! Sorry hon...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Lulu01 wrote: »
    I can not believe I finished this event. There were so many glitches and I was able to finished it. It's my first finished event on Android without buying energy and with just 1 piece of clothes from giftbox. You can not imagine how HAPPY I am. :):):)

The last 200 points was just pretty cruel to me to get them. I gonna take loooooooooooooong break from this game (okay, maybe 1 day). :D Hope everyone got what they wanted and I wish luck to those who are still playing. :)

Oh and btw, my pets gave me just like 3-4 stars this weekend.
    ***Congratulations Lulu***

This weekend was the epitome of GRINDING so you should be very proud of yourself!!!

Take your break but be back by the 21st for Kim's birthday!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Carol Davida is so sad because she didn't win the curly pineapple hairstyle inside of her freebie weekend event gift box.

23kyurt.jpg

She didn't grind that much for this weekend event because the shoes & the dress looked so bland to her.

t9dx07.jpg

She was so unhappy that she won a pink tank top inside of her freebie weekend event gift box, but she's excited to rock box braids with that casual chic outfit on.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I stopped at the shoes and I'm not looking back at the dress.
    image_zps3qavvfpk.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Blushing wrote: »
    I was thinking about the weekend event hair (second) and I finally figured out why it looked so familiar

Rihanna's been sporting that style for a while now, which is probably why I wanted it to badly!

I've been trying to find that thread in which some of us posted a wish list for hairstyles in KKH. I could swear some of the recent ones had appeared in that thread. I know I posted some with braids, etc. (I'm sure others did too.)

Whatever the case, thank you Glu, because the hairstyles lately have really been 'rocking.' So many new options. I find I look forward to the new hairstyles the most, because after a while I don't even remember what is in the closet. Maybe if we could sort the closet into types of clothing or something.

I didn't even know if these would look good on my doll but I won the updo and earned the braids and love both. Thanks Glu.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    when you FINALLY hit 500!

tumblr_mu2sbnZjUx1shv8xjo1_400.gif
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College