Options

Step by Step

LunaBellaLunaBella Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
Is their simple info on how to add friends that's not complicated:confused: yes its a game and a persone wants to injoy the game and not fry the brain with so many forums. My friend list is still empty so I must be doing something wrong it would be so simple to just have friend button and gift button and my world would be less complicated .so baby steps info please be kind add me:p send gifts Im a gift giver:o
Luna Bella😘💋💋

Comments

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hi Luna,

Welcome to forum :) I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends to add to your game here. What platform are you on (iOS, Andriod, FB, Kindle Fire)? This will help determine the steps you'll have to take.

Also, there's a gifting & friends thread for more info too

http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?174-KKH-Gifting-and-Friends
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    LunaBellaLunaBella Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    I'm on Android and thank you for your response DMV_Doll
    Luna Bella😘💋💋
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If you're on Android you can add friends through Google+ (you add their google+ account to a circle, they add you to a circle) or you can connect through Facebook accounts linked to the game, but then the Facebook friend must be on the same platform (Android). Sometimes connecting to FB is an issue. For me, I can only add people throught Google+.

If you'd like, you can add your Google+ or Facebook info in your signature. That means you're open for friends. And, when you see someone's info in their signature, that means go ahead you can add them. If you need more help, just holler.

Welcome to the forum Luna Bella. :)
    Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary