Weekend Event 10/16/15 ~Celebrating the Kardashians & Cosmo~ 50 years in the making!

Comments

• Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Congratulations to all who got to finish.., I feel like everyone is beat from this weekend event. Sucks GLU seems to be making things harder and not fun :/
    And I really hope it was a glitch that iOS users didn't get extra stars for calling in a friend like we usually do. I know android users got it, but got me thinking... Maybe they did that for them because of the glitch. Just speculation, hope I'm wrong! Everyone looks amazing!! Happy Sunday
    And have an amazing week everyone Xo

IMG_3120_zpseqcrblun.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Congratulations to all who got to finish.., I feel like everyone is beat from this weekend event. Sucks GLU seems to be making things harder and not fun :/
    And I really hope it was a glitch that iOS users didn't get extra stars for calling in a friend like we usually do. I know android users got it, but got me thinking... Maybe they did that for them because of the glitch. Just speculation, hope I'm wrong! Everyone looks amazing!! Happy Sunday
    And have an amazing week everyone Xo

URL]
    I play on iOS like everyone, didn't get stars for cohosts. When I finished and got the dress, I threw a party, each of my friends have me 2 stars! I guess that's the glitch, we got stars for a party instead.
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Done!!. First weekend ever that I finish earning all the pieces for both Xime and Garrett. Yaayyy.
    Congrats to all and for those still not finished, you still have a little time!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I quit at the shoes. No way I could make up 300 points in one day, the dress was cute, though.

Lizard & Minne you both styled the dress with the same shoes. Looks good.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Simon can save his calls, I am done! Even though I started late, got an ad every 5 minutes, and my game froze, I finished!

At the end I still needed 26 stars, but Simon was only giving me 3 hr gigs, so I did the party and got the stars from the guests and then did the gig which was thankfully pretty quick and much less painless than some of the others have been.

Seriously Glu, don't take our guest stars away permanently!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Blushing wrote: »
    I was thinking about the weekend event hair (second) and I finally figured out why it looked so familiar
    Rihanna-Haircut-Interview-2015.jpgRihanna-Haircut-Interview-2015.jpg
    Rihanna's been sporting that style for a while now, which is probably why I wanted it to badly!

This led me to wonder just how amazing a Rhianna game would be when it comes to hair,wardrobe,and accessories.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I tried, but life got in the way of grinding to win the event dress today. Friday's Android glitch and $4000 in my event gift box definitely didn't help. I wasn't sure how I felt about the shoes initially, but I kind of love them now.

Hopefully, the next event will launch more smoothly. Congratulations to all who won what they wanted this weekend and good luck on the next event!

rhlset.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • AleksandraAleksandra Registered Users 6 Posts
    Seriously so disappointing :mad: I was really wanting that hair & glasses, I opened about 6 or 7 boxes and didn't get any weekend items from it. Looks like this just isn't my weekend..
    k7ETeRj.png
    звёзды в небе горят когда ты рядом со мной
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I know what you mean, Aleksandra! I did that a couple of weeks ago with the long, blown-out look hair. I think I opened like 8 boxes and never even saw it. I don't think I've ever been so p i s s e d haha. And Nai, so sorry to hear about your troubles. That really sucks! I remember when I had that glitch on the last party weekend and didn't get the gigs. I wish Glu were more helpful all the time, but especially on weekends with timed events!

Anyway I finished, whew. Now I get to stay up almost all night to finish my paperwork for work that's due tomorrow. #priorities lol

Nvn9HZg.jpg

I love suspenders on Jesse!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1445223395613.jpg
    img hosting

Got the dress :D it just me or has some of the weekend outfits seemed really randomly put together
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Any idea what might be next weekend for event? I really hope for dating event. But something is saying me it will be party event. It could be both for Kim's birthday.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    ***Congratulations Lulu***

This weekend was the epitome of GRINDING so you should be very proud of yourself!!!

Take your break but be back by the 21st for Kim's birthday!

Thank you! I'm still in shock I actually did it.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    So, when I woke up yesterday, I had not gotten the shoes yet. I figured to dress was not meant to be (which made me very sad), because I was going to be running a 5K and had errands to do afterward. After lunchtime, I was just at 305 points, but I decided to try to grind my way through it. Surprisingly, I did it!! I got the dress with about an hour left. I hope the next event is easier, because I am tired of grinding.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Congratulations everyone. It was a hard event. When my Androids started getting the event points, their clothes weren't updating in the other's game. So, one android is frozen in a pirate outfit with pink hair and those Gosh Awful thick glasses from the previous week's event. Everytime Koko goes into a house, Z is standing there looking like a pirate clown. I want to divorce her just to get her out of the house like that. I spent so much time all weekend thinking it was me. I think it is google now. So those two made it to the shoes. One got the curly hair in a gift box. It's cute, but the braids awe wonderful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Any idea what might be next weekend for event? I really hope for dating event. But something is saying me it will be party event. It could be both for Kim's birthday.

I feel like we might have an event Wednesday for Kim's birthday but if not then we will probably have a party event this weekend.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • deedee122960deedee122960 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I know I'm not posting this in the correct forum, but I enjoy all the posts everyone does, so I would please request if I could be friends with all of you. My KKH name is Deanna Downey-Hughes; I'm on the A list, and my emails are as follows: deedee12960@yahoo.com or deedee122960@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone !!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    This led me to wonder just how amazing a Rhianna game would be when it comes to hair,wardrobe,and accessories.

Oh! good call. She is sooo pretty and stylish.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I know I'm not posting this in the correct forum, but I enjoy all the posts everyone does, so I would please request if I could be friends with all of you. My KKH name is Deanna Downey-Hughes; I'm on the A list, and my emails are as follows: deedee12960@yahoo.com or deedee122960@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone !!
    ***Welcome DeeDee***
    We have to know if you play on an iOS or an Android device. If you play on iOS, we need your Game Center name to add you as a friend.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • deedee122960deedee122960 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm on android - Deanna
  • kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »

Very interesting. I'm already excited.
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
    I'm not sure if the West part is true, but one girl experienced a glitch where Karl's name was in the game, so he could be added in the game relatively soon.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    I'm not sure if the West part is true, but one girl experienced a glitch where Karl's name was in the game, so he could be added in the game relatively soon.

Yeah, that's me!
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    can't wait!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Still locked. But... It's Karl!

Screenshot_2015_10_17_18_48_15.png
    ticisss wrote: »
    Still locked. But... It's Karl!

Screenshot_2015_10_17_18_48_15.png

I wasn't really talking about that, but thanks for bringing it up!

image_zpspen3my68.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Welcome Deanna (I have cousin named Deanna :) )

I've added you to my Google+

Hopefully I'll see you in my game soon!

Thanks everyone !!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Welcome Deanna (I have cousin named Deanna :) )

I've added you to my Google+

Hopefully I'll see you in my game soon!

I added Charlie on my game for Garrett and he added me too but he never showed up. I don't have an option to connect to google+ just facebook but, when I go to my friends and into options I see that my game is connected to google+. This part of the game is just... if I'm connected to facebook, can I connect to google+ too? Or is it like being Android OR iOS, one or the other?.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    That same thing happened to Vats and I. We added each other, but never showed up in our games. It's so weird and random.

Charli's in my game, but has been wearing the same clothes for ages... Lol and I can't get rid of some players I don't want to see anymore ┐(´д`)┌

I'm sure friends appearing in games is waaaaayyyyyy down on Glu's priority list

I'm not sure if you can sign in to FB and Google+ at the same time, but there's only one way to find out lol... Try it

PhotoGrid_1445311475616_zpsyyzddaer.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I added Charlie on my game for Garrett and he added me too but he never showed up. I don't have an option to connect to google just facebook but, when I go to my friends and into options I see that my game is connected to google . This part of the game is just... if I'm connected to facebook, can I connect to google too? Or is it like being Android OR iOS, one or the other?.

But wait.. Garrett did appear in my game. We're actually above 1,000 industry points, I always invite him to co-star.

But he's wearing a shirt from daily gift boxes and black pants. Since day 1. Maybe he froze too :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.