Options

It's time to raise our voices

itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
IT'S TIME TO RAISE OUR VOICES!

Everything in this ****ing game is too expensive, you can't buy a nice pair of pants, t-shirts, etc, because all the cool stuff cost Kstars. You have to wait for like a month or even more to collect enough Kstars to buy something.
I know most of you agree with me. We're not ****ing millionaires, Glu!

This game sucks big time!

Comments

• Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    They just want you to buy some kstars, unfortunately. I'm saving my kstar like a maniac and still can't afford clothes what I would like to have.
    I think it's the purpose of this game, it's free, so you will pay for clothes instead.
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    They just want you to buy some kstars, unfortunately. I'm saving my kstar like a maniac and still can't afford clothes what I would like to have.
    I think it's the purpose of this game, it's free, so you will pay for clothes instead.

I know, but it's ridiculous expensive!
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    But really it's not just the K-stars anymore, the freakin K-kash stuff is getting ridiculous too! I can't even afford some of the dang clothes they've added recently for kash!!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    I appreciate having to save K Stars sometimes. It gives the game longevity and I find myself really working for things and getting excited when I earn them. Some of the price points are outrageous though. I'm not spending 25K for pants.
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I think Glu is trying to compensate for the hacked games out there...
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    The recent article claims the game has made $200 mil or so. Whether that's net or gross, don't know (if it's even true.)

So I don't know...doesn't seem so dire that anyone who's paid into the game all along, should be punished for. JMO.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Right? Whether it's furniture, clothes, photo booth backgrounds, VIPs ... The cash prizes are absurd!

We're not responsible for someone's misuse.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Apologies for the long rant......

I regularly spend money on this game and even to me the new items are for the most part disgustingly overpriced and not just in terms of Kash. For instance that blue leopard dress is 150 Kstars and the newer white dress with the black sash costs way too much. In terms of Kash it is infuriating bc just a hoodie and leggings cost more than some of the houses. The baby furniture is too much. I finally bought the Santa Barbara house and it currently only has the chameleon pet as my eyes nearly bugged out of my head when .i saw how much the furniture was: the coffee table was 20,000, a chair around 17,000 and the dining room table was 12,500.

Glu is screwing itself big time unless their business plan for this game is just a short term model where they try to get as much profit as possible with no eye on longevity. If so then they are a company that does not genuinely care about paying customers because by not aiming for longevity they are essentially asking people for money with no intention of making it worthwhile in the long run.

They don't seem to understand that there are 3 sorts of players: those who cheat, those who regularly spend real money(like me) , and those who will not spend a dime. Those who will not spend a dime are not going to change bc for the most part that is because their real life circumstances won't allow them to waste money on a game. They scrimp and save up their stars and Kash but they will either eventually give up or choose to play a hacked game if prices keep going up. No one is going to choose to buy star packs to buy clothes for their avatar's child in lieu of clothing their real life child. And now if they do get a gift card or safe enough to spend real money it will feel like a real waste when there are now dresses that cost the equivalent of THREE small star packs. For instance if you have long coveted the leopard dress and purchase stars it will cost you $15.00 of real money. No thanks.

Those who play illegally are not going to suddenly feel bad and stop. The best thing Glu has done to combat that is making the weekend events unavailable to those people but someone who wants unlimited stars and Kash will not enjoy starting at zero. Once they started cracking down I read so many comments stating that the only fun fame is a hacked game and if they can't play that way they won't play at all. Plus hackers constantly evolve and every move Glu makes to stop them will likely be circumvented at some point.

Alas Glu seems to have decided to put the cost of that onto players who play legally and are now also alienating their paying customers. I am at a place in my real life where I can splurge a little on a game if I want and I do. But now the cost of basic new items just isn't worth it for me. For instance those new leggings felt like a big middle finger from Glu. No reasonable person can think that is a fair price. On a comical note I am gamecenter friends with two people I am fairly certain play a hacked game and they were the ones who first snapped up the leggings and hoodie.
    There are so many ways to make this game profitable and return it to its original level of enjoyment. Would it really have killed them to make one Leiber purse available for Kash? Also plenty of designers would jump at the chance to be in this game(Leiber style) as it is amazing exposure to a varied demographic. A designer would benefit,Glu would benefit and it could make the game really fun again. Limiting hackers is important but it cannot and should not ruin the game for legal players.

Making this game one with longevity isn't hard. Keep the prices fair, improve customer service (seriously what idiot thinks their in-game messaging option to receive help is anywhere near as effective as it should be), increase game stability bc the glitches are ridiculous at this point, put actual effort into the updates as the recent ones have been pathetic, and majorly increase the number of options in our closets after each update. And while they are at it perhaps more than a mere glance at our suggestions list would be a smart move as most businesses would love and take advantage of a list provided by their customers which would tell them exactly how to improve their product and therefore increase their profit. I do hope Glu has longevity in mind because if they don't they are only hurting themselves. Being known as a greedy company who doesn't truly care about making an enjoyable product for good customers will steadily decrease both the number of players AND the number of celebrities willing to link their name to Glu products.
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    After reading CatherineBay post I want to give up the game. She's right. The game isn't fair for the players who plays without hack. And I won't spend real money for clothes in game. I would rather my real clothes (sorry, not sorrry). I understand Glu wants to fight with the hack, but it's just wrong for the rest of the players.

The weekend events are just ridiculous. I thought it's just me who has a problem to finish it everytime. It was before I came to this forum. Then I learned here most people are buying energy and stars etc. I was like "Now I know how they doing that" so actually it's not hard just for me to finish. But for those who are buying boost as well, because of the real money.

In this moment I am resigned to the fact that I will not be able to finish the weekend events in future, because I am so stupid and I am not playing with hack or I am not spending money on this game. I will not change as CatherineBay said. Not just because Glu wants more money.

On the other hand I enjoy this game. I love to playing it, I love to style my doll, change all the clothes, haircuts and make-up, gaining fans, fighting against Willow Pape (sometimes I have a feeling like I am battling against the whole game and no one is helping me here). I love winning all those items.
    Well, I have empty houses and empty So Chick in London. Only thing what's worth to spend kstars are pets. I don't see the purpose of buyng some super-extra expensive furniture and have nothing from it. I think my London So Chick will stay empty forever. :D

It's so sad how it end up. I was really great game at the beginning, really enjoyable. But nowdays it's mostly a struggle or you're just giving Glu ridiculous amount of money for a "chance to win the haircut after opening the 6 - 7 giftboxes".
  • Options
    Or they are purposely making you upset to promote you playing the other games. Preferably other celebrities games in the making.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I wish they would listen... But they don't. We can vent all we want.. They don't care. I started the remove the 4K petition... At first it was slow, and now we have over 100ppl who have signed up... And yet nothing.
    Someone posted a weekend event from last year... All you needed was 150 stars to complete it!! It is crazy how greedy they have become!! Also some events where a lot longer, not just a Weekend event. And I absolutely agree, the furniture and the new clothes are sooo expensive! I have spent money on the game.. But I try and use it wisely, I don't go crazy with the weekend boxes. The throwback thing I did it the first time and it was enough to not open it again. Also on the weekend, I don't spend money buying energy, I see it as a waste... Instead I end up basically attached to my phone to complete them, which sucks too because I get so involved I don't put the phone down and smell the roses. So yeah, they really take away the fun of playing.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    Or they are purposely making you upset to promote you playing the other games. Preferably other celebrities games in the making.

I have noticed that some of our suggestions made it into Katy's new game but not Kim's...
  • Options
    Suki wrote: »
    I have noticed that some of our suggestions made it into Katy's new game but not Kim's...

KKH it's at the end of its prime. I hope you guys got backups because it's not really going to get any better. It's all a marketing ploy I've seen too many times.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    KKH it's at the end of its prime. I hope you guys got backups because it's not really going to get any better. It's all a marketing ploy I've seen too many times.

Can't back this game up on iOS I don't think.

Don't even want to count how much $$ have spent on this game. Hope they find a way to let us transfer and save outside our device.
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I don't understand the point of this thread or you all complain. First of all it doesn't surprise me that our suggestion went to a new game because they did that before. All the suggestion for the Hollywood and a list game end up in Kim Kardashian. Second of all its a "Kim Kardashian" game everything is going to be expensive. This game is made to get people money they could care less about what y'all or we think all they want is money. If glu was really smart they should of made all of their game they made enjoyable. They not going to change. A matter of fact this world is getting greedy. I wish game company would care about what people think but they don't.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    In honesty I'm waiting for the right game to be released, because I know what their doing. They just want some of us to quit this game and move on to the others. After you quit this game you're more than likely try to find a game similar and play it. Glu hopes that you be attracted by the suggestions you've wanted forever. Thus making KKH a shell of what it use to be. I'm not going to lie it's no point at yelling at them about something they've already made up their minds. They're saving all of your large suggestions for their new products and giving us wimpy leftovers or give the better ones late in the game. I'm not surprised if KKH doesn't end up like stardom. They hadn't had an update since July 2014.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    In honesty I'm waiting for the right game to be released, because I know what their doing. They just want some of us to quit this game and move on to the others. After you quit this game you're more than likely try to find a game similar and play it. Glu hopes that you be attracted by the suggestions you've wanted forever. Thus making KKH a shell of what it use to be. I'm not going to lie it's no point at yelling at them about something they've already made up their minds. They're saving all of your large suggestions for their new products and giving us wimpy leftovers or give the better ones late in the game. I'm not surprised if KKH doesn't end up like stardom. They hadn't had an update since July 2014.

That's what exactly happen to all the old stardom and it's sad. I complete agree there is no use in arguing at all.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+