Options

glu said my game is hacked

kara033kara033 Registered Users 27 Posts
i contacted glu about a problem and they wrote back that my game is hacked and would not help. I have bought stars and have never hackdd. the game. i told them that and am waiting for a reply. Anybody else deal with this before?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Kara. I'm sorry this happened. When did you last contact them? DId you attach the receipt files for your purchases? Let's see if we can figure this out. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Kara. I'm sorry this happened. When did you last contact them? DId you attach the receipt files for your purchases? Let's see if we can figure this out. ;)

They closed the question so I reopened another one and am waiting for a response. Im really upset though as I have always played an honest game so I dont understand how this happened.
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    My game was wrongly flagged too and I am familiar with that rude message you likely got in-game. Luckily they recognized the mistake. If you play on an Apple product it is easy to get your receipts. As long as you have those then you should be good although it can take a bit of time to get it corrected. Posting here was probably the best thing you could do to get it fixed. It is annoying but as long as your game is legal there is nothing to worry about :)
  • Options
    My game was wrongly flagged too and I am familiar with that rude message you likely got in-game. Luckily they recognized the mistake. If you play on an Apple product it is easy to get your receipts. As long as you have those then you should be good although it can take a bit of time to get it corrected. Posting here was probably the best thing you could do to get it fixed. It is annoying but as long as your game is legal there is nothing to worry about :)

I have android but save my receipts and screen shot i only have 26 stars. I now have hope my game will be fixed. Thank you.
  • Options
    Ok, so, when did you reopen? When you get a response, send the receipts with any other info you have. I know there is a backlog, but hopefullly it won't take much time to hear back. ANd, if you need any more help about that or anything, Please come back.

Nice meeting you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, so, when did you reopen? When you get a response, send the receipts with any other info you have. I know there is a backlog, but hopefullly it won't take much time to hear back. ANd, if you need any more help about that or anything, Please come back.

Nice meeting you.

Just updating-still no response. I reopened the message Thursday. They were quick to flag my game. Im very upset about this.
  • Options
    I know it's awful to be erroneously flagged like that, but you have to realize Glu is trying to shake off the people not playing according to rules - cheating or hacking. When the iOS loopholes were closed, things loosened up a bit as far as gameplay for the legit players. I'm thinking the same thing will happen when they shake off the Android illegal games. I'm sorry you're affected, but they will clear your game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I know it's awful to be erroneously flagged like that, but you have to realize Glu is trying to shake off the people not playing according to rules - cheating or hacking. When the iOS loopholes were closed, things loosened up a bit as far as gameplay for the legit players. I'm thinking the same thing will happen when they shake off the Android illegal games. I'm sorry you're affected, but they will clear your game.

they wrote back and will not help me. I reattcched the screenshot to them. Is there anyway you can contact them?
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    kara033 wrote: »
    they wrote back and will not help me. I reattcched the screenshot to them. Is there anyway you can contact them?
    Do you have proof of purchase that you can show them? Some games have been flagged in the past, but then those users would show them receipts and that got their game unflagged.
  • Options
    It doesn't help while you are waiting, but please understand that they're backlogged. And they get to each and every ticket, and when they look up the receipts, and see you are playing a legal game, they will make it all better. They're very responsive, and always try to make up for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your patience while this gets worked out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It doesn't help while you are waiting, but please understand that they're backlogged. And they get to each and every ticket, and when they look up the receipts, and see you are playing a legal game, they will make it all better. They're very responsive, and always try to make up for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your patience while this gets worked out.

Still waiting it hasnt taken them this long to respond before but I send proof and they wanf to take longer. I just dont get it
  • Options
    There were some recent update issues and while people here were posting and knew help was on the way, the rest of the playing population (most) had no idea what to do except to send in support tickets. So, now Customer Care is making their way through all those issues. When did you send the receipts in?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    There were some recent update issues and while people here were posting and knew help was on the way, the rest of the playing population (most) had no idea what to do except to send in support tickets. So, now Customer Care is making their way through all those issues. When did you send the receipts in?

October 21st
  • Options
    Ok, that's 6 days, minus 2 for the weekend. Makes it 4 days. But the whole thing has been like 2 weeks? I have to clean out mail, and I'll write you for more details.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, that's 6 days, minus 2 for the weekend. Makes it 4 days. But the whole thing has been like 2 weeks? I have to clean out mail, and I'll write you for more details.

yes almost two weeks

Platform: Android
    O.S Version: 5.0
    Device: Lenovo Tab A7-10
    Level:27
    I havent missed weekend events but I'm afraid of missing the Halloween event and any other events once I update the game. Glu also said because my game is flagged they will not help me with problems because Im wrongly flagged. I have sent screenshots showing I have purchased stars and how I do not have unlimited stars.
  • Options
    You contacted customer care and they your game was hacked,
    you sent in the receipts for your stars on the 21st, and they haven't responded.
    you haven't missed any events yet, but you're afraid you'll miss Halloween because you are afraid to take the latest update

What was the original problem that you contacted customer care about?
    What is the last update you took?

And if I missed anything, tell me that too. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You contacted customer care and they your game was hacked,
    you sent in the receipts for your stars on the 21st, and they haven't responded.
    you haven't missed any events yet, but you're afraid you'll miss Halloween because you are afraid to take the latest update

What was the original problem that you contacted customer care about?
    What is the last update you took?

And if I missed anything, tell me that too. :)
    Hey! Glu said my id is being used by two accounts so now Im trying to figure out how that is. Waiting for their response back
  • Options
    wow. that is very weird. You're in good hands though. I was just wondering and hoping things were working out for you. I'm sure you'll be all fixed in no time. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wow. that is very weird. You're in good hands though. I was just wondering and hoping things were working out for you. I'm sure you'll be all fixed in no time. :)

I hope. Im glad they realize I didnt hack the game but I wonder who has my id? so weird
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    kara033 wrote: »
    I hope. Im glad they realize I didnt hack the game but I wonder who has my id? so weird
    Are u logged into ur game center from two deices .. This could be the reason .. Mehh just suggesting .. :D
  • Options
    Since this is now in the hands of Customer Care, let's wait back to hear what they say. They've acknowledged the issue, and have their experts figuring it out. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary