Happy Birthday Kim

Comments

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Andromeda wrote: »
    Wait guys, really dumb question here! Where is Kim's birthday shoot? I clicked through and missed the locations and checked out every city and I can't seem to find it
    KGGXwf.jpg
    VEGAS BABY! 🎉
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Alright we have an event to win an item! Plus she gave us 5 k stars. Plus we can buy Kim's outfit and HAIR!! Can anyone see the cost?

Aw, I didn't get 5 K Stars :( Did everyone else get 5 K Stars??
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    Aw, I didn't get 5 K Stars :( Did everyone else get 5 K Stars??

Kim called my doll and give her 5 kstars.☺

Screenshot_2015_10_21_10_12_55.png
    20mb image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    On facebook I did yes. BUT Maria called me after I was finished with a job I had already accepted yesterday before closing the game and started this morning when I first open the game. Maybe that's what's happening to you?.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Happy birthday, Kim. Thanks for your lovely gift of not letting me play :(

Hope they fix the issue soon. It really sucks!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    The thread in support is closed. Alright, so we'll just wait now to hear if they'll ever fix the issue? :confused:

Koko is looking into it. I expect they will open a new thread in Support to deal with this new Android issue.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    It's 10 USD? I think it's kind of unfair for us in Europe that we have to pay 10 € eventhough 10 $ is around 8,80 €.

It was $9.99 here in the USA. I know that people end up paying different amounts around the world. Someone from Australia recently complained about a price increase and a few months ago a player from South America was frustrated because her costs jumped due to a lousy conversion rate.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Jenruiz86 wrote: »
    I play on android. Why hasnt the birthday event icon popped up for me yet? I want that hair. I got my cc ready in hand lol. Is their a glitch i dont know about?

There is a glitch with Android. I am sure Glu is trying to fix it. The Good News is that the special purchase with outfit/hair/k stars is available to,purchase for 4 days so you shouldn't miss it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    zitrone wrote: »
    Quick question. If I buy the outfit (the hair is gorg!), could I possibly lose my ability to watch free videos?

I think that is a very real possibility. Does anyone know for sure??
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I asked if I closed it in error. I don't think so, I posted there this morning, and now it's closed, so if it was me, mea culpla. If it wasn't me, I'm still confused as heck, but at least I'm not losing my mind.

Women got the 10$ Kim's hair and 3 piece outfit, plus 60 Stars. Plus, I have the icon that says I'll get an exclusive outfit from doing Kim's photoshoot. And oddly, the offer for the outfit was 4 days and 14 hours when I was up at 6, and Kim's party is going for 2 days, what about the other 2 days of the offer? Life was easier when we got teasers.

I'm sorry for everyone with issues and if the support thread was closed for a reason, I'm sure they'll be reaching out or telling us something. Again, if I did it, I'll remedy that asap.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    It was $9.99 here in the USA. I know that people end up paying different amounts around the world. Someone from Australia recently complained about a price increase and a few months ago a player from South America was frustrated because her costs jumped due to a lousy conversion rate.
    That sucks. I thought that the all of the stuff goes for the same amount of many everywhere but so guess I was wrong. TBH I never really cared too much about it because I never bought anything on the game.
    Be forewarned, the hair ruins your earrings. Unless you have on hoops it looks like you only have one earring in and the other ear is screwed up.

Catherine - There are several hairstyles that mess up your earring. I find it very frustrating and rarely use those hairstyles. I really like "Kim's hair" so I suppose I will just wear the diamond studs with it.

Iliana - This is my least favorite of the outfits that Kim wears in the game. It's so basic. Even the shoes are boring. To give it a bit of snazz, I used the necklace from the Caitlyn outfit to make it look like the neckline of the top is embellished.

Ali - Thank goodness it is separates! I've styled the top with pants and think it's cute for Fall.

rgk7hQ9.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wait I'm confused...? So are the girls getting this gig as well? Or is the the guy's prize since the girls can purchase new exclusives.
    image_zps1gn4dxnq.jpeg

I think the guys get their own prizes too. Just no KStar pack sadly. Like how guys don't get Kim's pick either.
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    There was a similar package for Khloe's birthday, outfit and ombre hair right? The guys never get the option to purchase k-stars with an exclusive offer.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    There was a similar package for Khloe's birthday, outfit and ombre hair right? The guys never get the option to purchase k-stars with an exclusive offer.

Yes, there was a special package for Khloé's birthday with the long requested ombré hair. I wish they would together something for the guys too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Very disappointed with the Birthday outfit.
    The hair is nice but the outfit is just too plain and basic.
    I don't plan on buying any of it. Well not that I can because I don't have the promotion on my account but I wouldn't even if I could.

The fact that y'all got even better items for KHLOE's birthday and yet we got this for Kim's birthday.
    Oh well.
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Nah nothing for the guys.
    But they still get Kim's Birthday shoot gig.

Or wait... because I haven't updated so I'm not seeing the full event.

Charli, hope they fix it ASAP. I checked a few hours ago there was no update, but I just checked and the update is there for me but I probably shouldn't update right.
    Question, why wouldn't you update it?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jenruiz86 wrote: »
    Question, why wouldn't you update it?

Because the update for android has a glitch. Everyone who updated it couldn't get into the game.
    PM to add
    Not everyone. I took my updates last night. I couldn't get into the game unless I took it. And both my Androids are working fine. I posted that, but I guess it got lost amid the other posts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy birthday to Kim Kardashian!🎉🎊
    I hope this week that I get a new hairstyle for my doll and fabulous clothing for my doll!

Excellent-Birthday-Graphic22.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Quick question. If I buy the outfit (the hair is gorg!), could I possibly lose my ability to watch free videos?

I've bought the special picks before, purchased stars and had no problems with watching videos. They disappeared for a few months, but after a certain amount, you have to wait for the next cycle. And, I've bought today's special offer, and I can still see the videos.

But some people have been complaining that after buying stars they've lost the ability to earn free stars. In those cases, they were prompted to contact customer care. Let us know what you decide. I love the hair and the shoes, and the other pieces are fine, but when you add 60 Stars to the package......I just had to say yes. FOr each game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Not everyone. I took my updates last night. I couldn't get into the game unless I took it. And both my Androids are working fine. I posted that, but I guess it got lost amid the other posts.

Mmmmh...what android version do your divices have?. My tablet is Android 4.0.4 and my game crushed as soon as my proactive tablet decided it was automatic update day. :/
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    My phone is 5.0.1
    My tab is 5.0.2
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Still no resolutions. Yeah, android players will probably not enjoy this event. That's great, really.
    TTemb wrote: »
    Has anyone finished the bday gig yet? Is there only 1 photo shoot to do? I received the exclusive item of clothing but seems like there should be more
    image.jpg
    post image online

It's a cute dress but I agree it seems Kim's birthday offerings are a bit "ho hum." Perhaps we had all built it up too much? It's like when you hear from everyone you know that a movie is AMAZING so you go to see it and are let down.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Hi. there's a new update, Thread is open again, and Glu's responded with instructions to download the new update they released last night, and it should solve your issues. Here's the post I refer to. Good luck guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, I love that dress. I think what you mean is the whole excited build up for this, but as I recall, Kim's birthday started off the whole season. We went from her party and gift, to Halloween activities, to Christmas. It was like a snowball that just kept growing. So, rather than be disappointed that her Birthday wasn't all that was expected, I'm feeling excited, wondering what's coming next. But you're really rocking that dress. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I actually am really pleased with the midweek event and kims pick pack. Plus the free item for those who don't want to spend real money. sorry to hear some people are unimpressed. I'm sure we will have more great items to earn in the weekend event!
    iOS
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    I haven't updated my game since the fix came out for the previous weekend event and it's working fine, I got the call from Kim and some K-stars and the event in Las Vegas as well. I'm kind of scared to update my game, the option has been there since last night for me, but now I check the forums before, just to make sure it's safe. I don't want to lose my hubby or babies to any glitches...
    I wasn't playing last year during the holiday season or Kim's birthday yet, so I'm definitely excited for all the events that are coming this year!
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts

I bought the package and was able to watch a free k-star video afterward.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.