Happy Birthday Kim - "Let's Party" image thread

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Violetta wrote: »
    Sassy, I'm in LOVE with Kim's sleek hair as well! I really hope it will be available on this weekend event gift box :)

I doubt that Glu will put in the Weekend Event since it is part of a special sale now. However, Glu is holding "throwback sales" every 3 months or so and there is a chance the hair will show up in one of those.

And Welcome to the Forum Violetta! I hope you spend more time here. We have fun. We have a couple of ladies from Germany who participate in the Forum regularly. I lived in Germany for 7 years ...a long time ago.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    1h8lro.jpg
    Wow! Such a pretty and colourful picture :)

Here's a small collage of my doll partying with Kim.
    Yr14aa.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow! Such a pretty and colourful picture :)

Here's a small collage of my doll partying with Kim.
    Yr14aa.jpg

Thanks I decorated the pic to go with the birthday party theme.

Yours looks cool too!☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Dixie and Kim are going out to dinner and then will change their clothes before heading to Tao.

S7i914A.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Y05H38k.jpg
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    PhotoGrid_1445450548800_zpsruqplhoj.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Wow, that's a fancy background DMV! Very cool.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Thanks Holly, it's from Kim's bday event last year :) I just added a few things lol

Andriod player
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    Adelyn and Kim are ready to party in Las Vegas.

kkhscreenshot1445452855396.jpg
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

Wow DMV this is fantastic!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Thanks Sassy :D

Andriod player
    Got the dress!

It's a little hard for me to style on my doll, but who cares lol....

No grinding, K Stars or K Kash OR "real life" cash involved...well worth it!!!! Thnx Glu :)

PhotoGrid_1445463403199_zpscu29ne75.jpg

Andriod player
    Got the dress!

No grinding, K Stars or K Kash OR "real life" cash involved...well worth it!!!! Thnx Glu :)

I think she looks great! Perfect purse & earrings!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Thnx Holly :) can't wait to see Dixie in it!

Andriod player
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Got the dress!

Your doll looks stunning!

I've never seen those shoes before. Where are they from?
    Hi Cherry...i got them in a weekend event not to long ago...i don't recall which one at the moment :(

Andriod player
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Hi Cherry...i got them in a weekend event not to long ago...i don't recall which one at the moment :(

Oh I guess I missed that one. Thanks for your reply though :D
    I don't understand how come everyone found it so challenging to style this outfit. Carol Davida found it so easy for her that she ate it like it's a piece of cake.

I bought the brown shoes for my doll that costs 30 kstars. I couldn't resist it because my doll desperately needed a new pair of shoes to matched perfectly with her new wardrobe.

That gig took forever to complete but I'm happy that my doll has a new dress. Thanks Glu!!! I'm hoping that this weekend event has better clothing than the last weekend event.

KKH_Screenshot_1445470215680.jpg
    screen capture windows
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Dang-it I am missing out because my game won't connect to the network, I don't know why.
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
    Carol looks great, but maybe "everyone" did not have K Stars to spend or perhaps preferred to stay within the dress's color palate. To each their own :cool:

Andriod player
    Carol looks great, but maybe "everyone" did not have K Stars to spend or perhaps preferred to stay within the dress's color palate. To each their own

Thanks I spend my kstars on my doll's clothing once in a while. I try my very best to control my shopaholic ways lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    wait so you only get the dress, right? because right after finishing the photoshoot no new quests appeared.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    wait so you only get the dress, right? because right after finishing the photoshoot no new quests appeared.

Yeah it's only one gig. I hope that this weekend event has better earnables than last weekend's event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Yeah it's only one gig. I hope that this weekend event has better earnables than last weekend's event.

oh, okay. thanks!
    and yeah, i didn't really like the earner items last weekend. i was going to aim for the dress but i didn't have enough time to finish the event. it was the only item i liked and even then, it was kinda meh to me.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    The photo shoot to earn the free dress took forever to complete! However Dixie is a fighter so she hung in there...

CrmA339.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    You all look fantastic! I had to work until 8pm est tonight soooo didn't get to open my game until after I got home. I'm not going to speed up the gig with k stars so I'll just wait until tomorrow. So glad we get another day :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I love that the top and skirt are separate! Here is my look with the skirt :)

10361320_1708617939369931_4139386874249193902_n.jpg?oh=8206bd3f1addcfa66d0ea0e587dfb1ac&oe=56BF1128
    iOS
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Always so gorgeous!! Wish you where in iOS so I can see how you style your doll every time :)

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I love going down my friends list and looking at what everyone is wearing, I'll go into gift sometimes too too look at the shoes they've chosen with certain outfits lol
    GC Minne622
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    By the way am I the only one who is having the Kim Bday pack being shoved down her throat!?! LoL I swear every time my dolls goes inside somewhere, even the wardrobe it pops up right away, makes it so hard to collect energy grrrr. And I don't want to get it, it's so annoying!

On another note, I finished Kim's photo shoot.

IMG_3284_zpsx422fec9.jpg
    GC Minne622
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The photo shoot to earn the free dress took forever to complete! However Dixie is a fighter so she hung in there...

CrmA339.jpg

Dixie looks amazing Holly:) she also looks great in red and blond hair!
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Always so gorgeous!! Wish you where in iOS so I can see how you style your doll every time :)

Thanks Minne :) my doll goes through several wardrobe changes a day especially on weekends!

I thought about switching to Apple bcuz of the new phone commercials & exclusive Drake music/vids but no way... I'm not giving up my KKH
    Minne623 wrote: »
    By the way am I the only one who is having the Kim Bday pack being shoved down her throat!?! LoL I swear every time my dolls goes inside somewhere, even the wardrobe it pops up right away, makes it so hard to collect energy grrrr. And I don't want to get it, it's so annoying!

On another note, I finished Kim's photo shoot.

Lol... I thought it was just me. The advertising for the bday pack is excessive.

Andriod player