How long to wait for GLU response?

nickirowsnickirows Registered Users 36 Posts
I sent them a message days ago asking why my daily gift box stopped arriving and they have yet to respond. I'm afraid I'm going to miss out on all the Halloween prizes :( How long do they usually take to respond? This is ridiculous.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There is a backlog in Customer Care, but I promise you when they get to your ticket they'll do whatever they can to rectify the problem. You should hear from them shortly. I'd suggest you just continue the gameplay, and wait for Customer Care. The wait is much shorter than it used to be, so hang in there, and we're sorry for the inconvenience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nickirowsnickirows Registered Users 36 Posts
    Okay, thanks so much! It's good to know they're working on it at least :)
    Anytime nickirows. Nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Platform: iOS
    OS Version #: 9.0.2
    Device: iPhone 5C
    Level: 30
    Gender in game: Female

Brief Description of problem: I haven't had a Daily Gift Box in over a week, nearly two weeks.
    Still no response :( Definitely beginning to think I'm going to miss out on the Halloween prizes...
    Do you get the gift boxes on the weekend events? Your post said you weren't receiving the daily gift boxes. Halloween prizes are most probably not going to be in the daily gift boxes. Plus, Halloween is 10 whole days away. Try not to stress too much, and let's see what happens. You've submitted the ticket, they will answer it as soon as possible. In the meantime, enjoy the game, and don't worry about Halloween. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I do not believe I am receiving the gift boxes on the weekend events either, though if we're being honest, I can't remember strongly enough to testify to that.
    Hi. In the weekend events, you earn the first special gift box with event points. Then or before that, you can buy them for 40Stars each. If you get the weekend events, then the boxes are there, you have no idea of this? Last year we were given a box a day, with event items. THat all changed in March or before. I'm sorry you're not getting giftboxes, but your game is not crashing, you have to wait for Customer Care to respond to the ticket you submitted. I'm sorry this is happening.

I also moved your most recent post out of the crashing thread, and back into this one. Hope you get a response soon, hang in there, and thank you for playing and understanding about the backlog in Customer Care. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary