Game Crashing since 4.1

Comments

• Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    My game is still crashing.

Android 4.4.2
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    wacamoe wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Apologies for the turbulent Android update. There were some unforeseen complications with the release. We published another update last night which should address the launching issues.
    Can you guys download the latest version and let us know if your issues go away??

Thank you for your dedication and continued patience!

I actually had no issue before I installed last night's update u-u

Android
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    34 or 35
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Nai, what is your OS Version?
    I had no problem, and I'm 5.0.1 and 5.0.2 on my phone and tablet respectively.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Still crashing.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Koko mine is Android 4.4.2
    Same as a couple of people here like Vats and Lulu, but not sure why I'm not crashing.
    PM to add
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Well, my game updated today with the last update available and is now crushing.

Android 4.0.4
    Samsung galaxy note 10.1
    Level 24
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh boy, nothing yet ...

My marriage is probably in the trash at this point, ironically at the day we completed our first anniversary.

I expect us to be compensated with a good amount of k-stars, to pay our spouses before they dump us:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    wacamoe wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Apologies for the turbulent Android update. There were some unforeseen complications with the release. We published another update last night which should address the launching issues.
    Can you guys download the latest version and let us know if your issues go away??

Thank you for your dedication and continued patience!

Same as everyone in here, i updated mine last night and it still crashes.

Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S820
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    im here waiting and waiting and my game is still crashing :(:'(
  • ArmioraArmiora Registered Users 7 Posts
    Platform Android
    OS Version 4.4.4
    Device Vodafone Smart 4 Max
    Level 31
    Gender in game Female

Brief Description of problem:
    I updated my game for this Kim's closet thing of October 20th. I open my game and not even 10 seconds later KKH has stopped working. I tried everything but NOTHING. Help asap.
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    My game started to crash. It was fine with the 2 new updates. Now all of a sudden. I didnt even get the kim k outfit offer this morning which is weird.

Level 29
    Female
    Device: Lg G2
    Platform Android
    OS Version 5.0.2
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Visit the Play Store, sure enough pretty much EVERY review said the exact same thing word to word: the game has become unplayable, they can't get past the loading screen etc.

It's not just 1, 2 or 10 users. Both the updates messed up our games.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NewfiloverukNewfiloveruk Registered Users 1 Posts
    Platform android
    OS Version # 4.1.0
    Device samsung tablet
    Level 17
    Gender in game female

Brief Description of problem: unable to get passed loading screen all day
  • NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Visit the Play Store, sure enough pretty much EVERY review said the exact same thing word to word: the game has become unplayable, they can't get past the loading screen etc.

Ikrrr I've read all the review and man everything is nega x.x

It's really unfair cause some certain people can still open the game and the majority of people are having this issues they should fix it asap or they will lose lots of android players and this happened exactly at kims bday like for real x.x
    Android ALWAYS. Have a problem with the game x.x
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

You're right. I went to Google Play and read all the comments below and every comment from today is about crashing. I thought only a few people have this problem, but it looks like only a few people are able to play it after the last update.

I can't believe it's already 1 day and the game still not working.
    Glu knows about this, and they are working on this. It is an open issue, and as we all know....being able to play the game is what matters. Just because everything isn't announced doesn't mean they're not here and in development and working to get this resolved.

They really appreciate your patience while they work this out. And they're very sorry this is happening. Thank you for hanging in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Glu knows about this, and they are working on this. It is an open issue, and as we all know....being able to play the game is what matters. Just because everything isn't announced doesn't mean they're not here and in development and working to get this resolved.

They really appreciate your patience while they work this out. And they're very sorry this is happening. Thank you for hanging in there.
    Is everyone getting the kim k closet offer? Or are some not getting it like myself? If so is it a glitch? My game was working fine with the 2 updates then suddenly crashed. But i didnt get the offer.. Am i the only one? Will it get fixed? Ive tried everything shutting off the phone. Going in and out the closet and nothing. And now since it crashed i cant get in... But i know the crashing will eventually get fixed hoping i dont lose my progress..hoping once its fixed i get the closet offer. I want that hair lol
    A number of people have reported not getting the Kim K Closet offer. But it's good for about 4 days. THis morning when I took one it said 4 days and 14 hours left. So, when the Kim Photoshoot only lasted 1 day something, it made me wonder. So, you still have time for the offer. Fingers crossed. But know they're working on it. Games crashing are the highest priority. If the game won't play...nothing else matters. As soon as a solution is available you'll know.

And I hate sounding like a broken records, but everyone's patience is really appreciated.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Update: I was able to play the game for five minutes.

I went on a date, opened my daily gift box, Maria called about Kim's birthday and I also received the 5 k-stars.

After that I went to the StarShop and it crashed. And now it keeps kicking me out! Anybody else experienced this?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Platform: Android
    OS Version: 4.3
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
    Level: 31
    Gender in Game: Female

Brief description of the problem: Game crashes since the last 2 updates.
  • jasmineemilyjasmineemily Registered Users 6 Posts
    Android
    Prestigio Multipad
    Level 12
    Female

Hi guys
    Fairly new player but loving game, even subscribed to VIP ☺
    My tablet updated with the 4.1 update and now it starts to the main play screen then automatically shuts down no matter whether you click anywhere.
    I can't send a ticket as app doesn't stay open long enough but have contacted Glu support but it could be 5 days before they get in touch.......5 days !!!!! II'll be dumped by then

Please help or recommend anything if you can.......had considered installing it on my mobile as well but can you play on the same account on 2 devices????????????
  • JenliciousJenlicious Registered Users 3 Posts
    nickirows wrote: »
    Platform: iOS
    OS Version #: 9.0.2
    Device: iPhone 5C
    Level: 30
    Gender in game: Female

Brief Description of problem: I haven't had a Daily Gift Box in over a week, nearly two weeks.

I have same problem with my game too. Same OS version and gender. Bur I have iPhone 5S and I'm on level 18. Game crashes too.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    This is getting ridiculous.
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    OS Version: 4.3
    Device: Sony Xperia SP
    Level: 33
    Gender in Game: Female

Brief description of the problem: Game crashes since yesterday's update. I downloaded the second one they released yesterday and still, I haven't been able to do a single thing.
  • maricli7maricli7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi! Every time I try to enter the game, it doesn't even finish loading before it crashes, goes completely black and then I'm out, this has been happening since I updated the game today. I have an Android too and this is the first time that happens to me and I've been playing the game since last year.
    I literally just registered because I wanted to post this.
    P.D. I'm sorry for my bad English, Spanish is my first language.
    Hi Maricli7, first off Welcome. Your English is fine. I'm very sorry this is happening, please know that Glu is currently working on the problem, and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience while they work this out and be assured it's high priority.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My Android detected another update this evening the phone said it was about an hour ago, I dont' know if it means anything but if you're having this issue, you might as well check the playstore. Fingers crossed it helps some if not all of you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IlderaIldera Registered Users 5 Posts
    OS Version #: 4.4.4
    Device: Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
    Level: 31
    Gender in game: Female

Brief Description of problem:
    Game crashes ~5 seconds after loading, for two days now. Just recieved a third update which has again failed to solve the problem. Looks like I'll be missing out on that pretty little free dress.
    Please don't post in this thread with missing daily gift boxes, or other issues. I'm running around answering the same questions from the same people in multiple threads, and now it's here as well. I'm deleting those posts, and moving them to the appropriate threads.

If you're new, please try to keep your posts in the right threads, and posting the same thing in multiple threads is not effective.
    THanks for this, and again, if you're android and crashing, one of my androids found another update in the Playstore. You should check there also. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    Why this takes so long, It's not fair I'm really upset.
    KKH IOS Player