Game Crashing since 4.1

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Three new updates and still not working. Wow, that's bad :(
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I updated right now but im really scared of opening my game i dont want to lose all my progress :( i feel that something bad is going to happen
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    My game is still crashing even after the most recent update. Same as what Ildera's brief description of the problem

Android 4.2.2
    Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
    Level 37 Female
    Picasso baby!
  • NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    I updated kkh last night cause one of my friends said that they're game is finally working so i thought the problem was already fixed, after the update i was happy cause it's finally working and i can play the game but kims closet didn't appear on the game so i exit the game and my phone lose it's connection and the only way to connect it again is by restarting my phone, so i did after that i tried to open up the game to play and then it crashes again, i was so finally happy when it starts working and so suddenly everything just vanished and i feel so frustrated. I hope this will be fixed soon or glu is going to lose half a million players on android, I've actually known some people who deleted they're game and some restarted the game which is so sad cause they've spend so much time on the game,even bought kstars with real money and this is what they get? Totally ridiculous, i actually feel for them, i love this game but if glu don't get they're things back up I'll delete this game.

Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S820
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    Awhile ago my game automatically updated but it still crashes
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • gianagiana Registered Users 3 Posts
    Android 4.1.2
    Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro
    Level 33
    Female

Game still crashing since yesterday :-(
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Installed the latest update available and my game still crashes upon opening. ...

Android
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Sick_MuseSick_Muse Registered Users 10 Posts
    Platform: Android
    OS Version #: 4.1.2
    Device: Samsung Galaxy SII Plus
    Level: 30
    Gender in game: Female

Brief Description of problem:
    Screen freezes right after loading and the game crashes. This has been going on for two days now.
    After the third update the problem remains, basically the only difference is that now the screen is dark those brief seconds before it crashes right after loading.

Some other things I think are worth mentioning (aka. RANT):
    If I miss out on anything from the event because of this I'm going to give the game a thoroughly detailed bad review and then uninstalling for good.
    I don't see the paying customers that Glu will lose because of this returning after uninstalling. I mean, think about it. Since we can't even save our progress, why would we? No one wants to start over.
    This is just too much. I barely got to finish last weekend event because of the glitch(which lasted almost a whole day), and all we got? 20 event stars. Are you kidding me?! Oh yeah, and even those had to be collected in a limited time frame(which happened to be in the middle of the night for a lot of us. Seriously?! Haven't they heard of different time zones?!).
    Can't speak for players on other platforms, but personally I feel like Glu has no respect for its Android customers and I'm fed up.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Still crashing after the last update.

Android 4.4.2
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Android 4.1.1
    QMobile A50
    Level 33
    Male

I've updated but the game still crashes after loading. So I'm here waiting for the 4th or 5th update.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    OS Version #4.0.4
    Device: Samsung galaxy note 10.1
    Level: 24
    Gender in game: M

Updated to the newest available playstore update (22/10/2015) and the game is still crashing. I tried stoping several other app to see if it's a matter of memory use, deleted files from the tablet to make space, restarted the divice...nothing, it still crashes.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • ArmioraArmiora Registered Users 7 Posts
    But what if Glu doesn't have this problem resolved next week? It would be really unfair for us - the people who can't play to miss out on all this.
    Sick_Muse wrote: »
    OS Version #: 4.1.2
    Device: Samsung Galaxy SII Plus
    Level: 30
    Gender in game: Female

Screen freezes right after loading and the game crashes. This has been going on for two days now.
    After the third update the problem remains, basically the only difference is that now the screen is dark those brief seconds before it crashes right after loading.

Some other things I think are worth mentioning (aka. RANT):
    If I miss out on anything from the event because of this I'm going to give the game a thoroughly detailed bad review and then uninstalling for good.
    I don't see the paying customers that Glu will lose because of this returning after uninstalling. I mean, think about it. Since we can't even save our progress, why would we? No one wants to start over.
    This is just too much. I barely got to finish last weekend event because of the glitch(which lasted almost a whole day), and all we got? 20 event stars. Are you kidding me?! Oh yeah, and even those had to be collected in a limited time frame(which happened to be in the middle of the night for a lot of us. Seriously?! Haven't they heard of different time zones?!).
    Can't speak for players on other platforms, but personally I feel like Glu has no respect for its Android customers and I'm fed up.

Preach girl! That's exactly what i thought cause android players always have a problem with the game, even if android & ios are different platforms they should treat both fairly. If the game is still not fixed on weekend and we miss the weekend event I'll totally delete this forever.
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
  • MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    Android 4.4.2
    Samsung Tab3
    Level 28
    Gender Female

Brief Description of problem: Game crashes after one sec. I can'4 do anything..
    :(
  • hosannantherohosannanthero Registered Users 2 Posts
    Android 4.4.2
    Lvl 23
    Female

My game started crashing after yesterday's att. I've downloaded 2 or 3 since then, and it's still crashing. We're losing the events, for Christ sake!!!! There are thousands of people complaining and you were still unable to find the problem? Shame on you.
  • NunaNuna Registered Users 1 Posts
    Platform android
    OS Version # kitkat
    Devicekitkat samsung mega
    Levelmega 26
    Gender in game female

Keep crashing... when the new update gonna come??
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I don't want to start a discussion here, but I'll play devil's advocate... I've been playing this game for more than a year and this is the first time that we Android users got a major glitch, generally who get the issues are the iOS users, if some of you had experienced problems with your games before, I'm sorry, but besides the delay on deliver updates to us and issues like the 'babies eyes' that both platforms got, we Android never experienced something of this proportion.

That said, I turn my speech to Glu...my game still crashes. You guys asked patience through Koko, I can do that for the time you need to fix the things, however I expect you are going to be generous with us to make up this situation and not just 'fair' as last week, I won't list here all the things that I'm loosing these 3 days, cause I know that everyone is in the same boat... so make us feel special for being so patient e deticated to this game.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Armiora wrote: »
    But what if Glu doesn't have this problem resolved next week? It would be really unfair for us - the people who can't play to miss out on all this.

I understand this is on everyone's mind. But believe me, this is high on Glu's priority. When a good portion of the family can't play, it's a very big deal. They have their best people on it, the Glu Gurus are working round the clock to make this work for everyone. They can't come and explain every step, but believe me. they feel this issue and they will make the necessary adjustments so everyone is playing again.

They also know it's a huge disruption, and they are compassionate and responsive. Please bear with it a little longer, and as soon as there is a fix, you'll have it. You've been great, and very patient. And that's very appreciated by Glu. In the end, it will all work out. Has anyone checked for any new updates?

And Vats, very nicely put. Glu sees and appreciates your patience and cooperatioin.
    (I think they're too diplomatic to come out and say it's all Google's fault. But has anyone googled issues with Google Play Services? I have, and I'd be willing to bet that Glu's Team is working to adapt to the constraints effected by Google Play Service's recent update. Just my opinion.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Jenlicious wrote: »
    I have same problem with my game too. Same OS version and gender. Bur I have iPhone 5S and I'm on level 18. Game crashes too.

Hi, if you're crashing and you're iOS, I think you have a different problem. When did the crashing start? And is it on start up, between screens? Can you get into options to get your Hollywood ID#?

I don't want your issue getting lost with the Androids. Each platform is a system all it's own.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I updated right now but im really scared of opening my game i dont want to lose all my progress :( i feel that something bad is going to happen

Hi Kittycatlady. Unfortunately, you have to open to see if it worked. Be brave. It wasn't' working, you took the update, now your only choice is to open. FIngers crossed for you, and know that if this one didn't work, they'll keep going till it does. I wish I could pass around a plate of brownies or something. But go ahead, and tell us what happened KittyCat.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I opened my game today and everything seems normal, I got 5 stars from Kim and received a call from Maria. Then I go to LAX with a intention to fly to Vegas for Kim's birthday photoshoot, but then... My game starts to crash again. Well, I think Glu is close to a solution.
  • CherryHollywoodCherryHollywood Registered Users 9 Posts
    My game has been crashing since I've updated it on Monday. The message reads as follows "Unfortunately, KKH has stopped" and it asked me whether I would like to report it or press cancel. I'm on the verge of deleting this game for good :'(:mad:
    ticisss wrote: »
    I opened my game today and everything seems normal, I got 5 stars from Kim and received a call from Maria. Then I go to LAX with a intention to fly to Vegas for Kim's birthday photoshoot, but then... My game starts to crash again. Well, I think Glu is close to a solution.

I think so too cause last night i was scrolling through my facebook to see if players get their game to work and one of my friends posted that their game is finally working so i thought that they fixed it already, i updated my game then i open it and it was finally working i play for a minute then exit again the game but i lost my connection so i had to reboot my phone after i reboot my phone i opened the game to play again but it crashes again, so i think that they are really close to fixing this just a few more updates and patience it will work again and we will be able to play again.
    <3 Maee <3
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Since the kimk shop my closet offer hasn't popped up on my phone...is there a possibility i wont get the weekend event?? Since the issue hasnt been fixed..

Device: Lg G2
    Level 29
    Hi Jenruiz, I'm sorry this is happening. Glu is working on this as we speak. I have no timetables, other than to tell you this is a high priority. I don't know the last update you took, but they had released a fix that wasn't entirely effective. But check the PlayStore, and see if there is an update. THen cross your fingers, and hope it works. If not, just keep checking the play store, and keep checking back here. As soon as there is any info, we'll post it here.

Glu thanks you for your patience, and your love of the game. They will have this resolved as soon as possible. And, the Kim's Closet offer is still available for another 2 days + I believe. (I don't see the offer, I bought it and the notification disappeared) so fingers crossed you'll be back in time to grab the dress.

I'm sorry I don't have better news, but they are working on it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Huhh i'm happy that i made a backup of my game now i can get into my game but it still crashes .. I'm happy that my progress is not lost .. I can wait for the next updates even i'll miss some weekend events /.. Right there will be other throwback boxes :D ...
    Good luck to everybody with the game issues ..
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I tried to install the game on a new android device, i got to the "kustomize" page and the game still crashed :(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • hausofgagahausofgaga Registered Users 3 Posts
    Platform
    OS Version android 4.4.2 and 5.0
    Device galaxy s3/s6
    Level 23
    Gender in game female

i got to the "kustomize" page and the game still crashed
    in both devices..and i lost all my progress =\
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I tried to install the game on a new android device, i got to the "kustomize" page and the game still crashed :(

Chanrin, it's a game issue, not your device, so when you transferred the game, you transferred a bad game. (As far as I know) But when the issue is fixed we'll know for sure where your game status is. Do you still have your crashing game on the old device? I think that is the one that should take the fix update. Because what you opened on the other device could be starting all over data.

All this is just me thinking out loud.

But, shifting gears...I want to repeat this:
    ticisss wrote: »

That does sound like a breakthough might be next. Fingers crossed, and I can only imagine the stress as they work to fix this before our next event. ANd a reminder, there's still like 2 days left for the Kim's Closet if you're worried about missing that.

(Plus, as Vats pointed out, they'll probably make it up to everyone affected somehow. I remember when we asked for a a different bracelet for the other wrist, update......new bracelet for the other wrist, and a note on the update from Glu said something about we listened, or we heard you. ANd I really think they're very accessible and accommodating. Business is business, but in more flexible areas, they really do try to be responsive. )

I see another update on my phone, and I just took one on my tab. As you guys keep checking, please come back as soon as you're good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi Jenruiz, I'm sorry this is happening. Glu is working on this as we speak. I have no timetables, other than to tell you this is a high priority. I don't know the last update you took, but they had released a fix that wasn't entirely effective. But check the PlayStore, and see if there is an update. THen cross your fingers, and hope it works. If not, just keep checking the play store, and keep checking back here. As soon as there is any info, we'll post it here.

Glu thanks you for your patience, and your love of the game. They will have this resolved as soon as possible. And, the Kim's Closet offer is still available for another 2 days + I believe. (I don't see the offer, I bought it and the notification disappeared) so fingers crossed you'll be back in time to grab the dress.

I'm sorry I don't have better news, but they are working on it.
    Hi koko, yes i did all the updates im just concerned about tomorrows weekend event for the ppl that havent recieved the kim k closet offer? Does it affect us in anyway?