So Chic London

XxjadaxXXxjadaxX Registered Users 3 Posts
I'm just wondering, what is the point of so chic London? It's pretty useless if you ask me, or am I doing something wrong?
Prev1

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I agree, hopefully they have something more in store for us, like getting paid!! Right now it's totally useless to me. I can't even afford to decorate it.
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu hasn't done anything about So Chic London with the recent updates. I don't know why⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• XxjadaxXXxjadaxX Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks ladies! Glad I'm not alone
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    It's still locked for me! Never got the chance to even go in. I contacted glu about it and all they said was make sure you have a strong wifi connection and make sure there's no outstanding tasks which there definitely aren't
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    So Chic London will need to pay me in K-Stars if I'm ever to decorate it. What's with the jacked up prices? Sure it's a bigger space than the other So Chic stores, but please. It's too hard to earn K-Stars on the Kindle to even consider dropping so many on decor there.

Has anyone worked a shift there? Does it actually pay more than working in the other places? If it's supposed to be a grander, more upscale place, kinda seems it should.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I haven't worked at the So Chic London but then I hardly ever, ever work any of the So Chics. I don't see the point. Uses my energy for a small payoff.

The decor is very very expensive. I did take pix of all the options but tried to upload the pix to an image host and it stalled and stalled. Gave up.
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    So Chic London will need to pay me in K-Stars if I'm ever to decorate it. What's with the jacked up prices? Sure it's a bigger space than the other So Chic stores, but please. It's too hard to earn K-Stars on the Kindle to even consider dropping so many on decor there.

Has anyone worked a shift there? Does it actually pay more than working in the other places? If it's supposed to be a grander, more upscale place, kinda seems it should.

I worked a shift there and unfortunately it pays the same as the others So Chic. I agree with you, it should pay more than $160 for a 4 hours shift.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am replying to this thread rather than starting a new one, so I hope this is right!!

I have had So Chic London open for WEEKS now, maybe even a month or more. I have yet to get paid anything. I have done all the quests for it I guess. Its just standing open doing nothing! I did one shift and that didn't do anything either.

Is anyone else getting paid from their store???
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No. At the present, it doesn't pay us like the others, and frankly, it bugs me. I spent over a hundred grand on decorations, and then found it served no purpose. maybe The game needed an international boutique, in order to attract Lieber and Karl stores. We have no idea. I hope it changes. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    No. At the present, it doesn't pay us like the others, and frankly, it bugs me. I spent over a hundred grand on decorations, and then found it served no purpose. maybe The game needed an international boutique, in order to attract Lieber and Karl stores. We have no idea. I hope it changes. :)

GAH!! So I wasted the dang stars I spent decorating it then?! That's total B.S.!!! (I had to spend stars to decorate it cuz I'm always K$ broke, still am!)! What was the point of of building and adding the blasted store if it's just going to sit there doing nothing?! >.<

Thanks for the answer Koko. I was surprised to get an answer from you. Figured you had already retired for the night haha. Waiting for the event to start I take it? :)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thanks for the warning on So Chic London. Why isn't this being fixed? Of course it should pay more, it's Europe! I'm off to find the thread with suggestions for the game.
    I'm not saying it won't be changed, I'm just saying right now, no one is receiving payment. Maybe they have bigger plans down the road for it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Please Glu give us a pay out for So Chic London! Preferably 1 or 2 k-stars, thanks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    I don't buy nothing for So Chic London I would be wasting my k-stars and cash for nothing :p
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    This is slightly off topic but did someone say in one of the threads the game MAKES you buy So Chic London? Maybe Glu needed to have a foreign location for Lieber and Karl but why not make it a working store? I assume the jacked up prices for everything echos the change in currency-- US Dollar vs Euro. That would make sense. Uh oh, I just thought of something, I bet you have to put in a certain amount of decorations or clothes or whatever BEFORE the store turns a profit i.e. starts paying you. There is a subtle message in this game, I notice, and the consequences of it really upset a lot of players. It seems to me you have to work hard, to get things in this game, unless you drop A TON OF REAL MONEY. I only worked at So Chic once or twice, why would I work retail when I could do photoshoots? What do you think??
    Hi Mirage. The game GIVES us the london SoChic Store. You just have to decorate it, that's where you spend the money, but, if we had to decorate it, and my game dropped 100K$ that's 100 Grand in K$. So, it would take roughly 2 years for us to get that back, but we don't get anything. I hope that changes someday. But....in the past, they always said we'd get paid for it, this time, not a word. That should have been a tipoff. Maybe it will change. :) Always optimistic.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    Anyone knows when us Facebook players will even get it? Although this thread isn't making me very excited.
  • theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    I'm not sure that this question deserves its own thread so I hope that this is an appropriate place to put it.

It's always bothered me that I don't get weekly payments from my So Chic store in London like I do with the ones in Downtown LA and the Hamptons. Is that normal or does my game have some kind of weird glitch?

If it is normal, I hope that this might get fixed in a future update.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    thelorax wrote: »
    I'm not sure that this question deserves its own thread so I hope that this is an appropriate place to put it.

It's always bothered me that I don't get weekly payments from my So Chic store in London like I do with the ones in Downtown LA and the Hamptons. Is that normal or does my game have some kind of weird glitch?

If it is normal, I hope that this might get fixed in a future update.

So Chic London doesn't give weekly payouts. That bothered everyone else, hope they do something about it. But don't worry, it's not a glitch.
    PM to add
    Everyone has voiced displeasure. One game spent 100K$ in decorations, and it was such a waste. :( But, I'm going to move these to the SoHo London Thread in General Discussion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Gemini Nice to meet you. I'll go check on one of my games, in the future, can you not double post? If you're being moderated, you can post it 100 times, and it's not getting through till approved.

But, if you haen't purchased the items in SO Chic London, why can't you check the prices? If you can't get in to check the prices, you can't buy them. I just got up, so if I'm misisng something, I apologize.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Please Glu give us a pay out for So Chic London! Preferably 1 or 2 k-stars, thanks!

I think that since this one costs so much more it should pay out in K Stars BUT they wouldn't want to give them out endlessly so they could limit the amount of shifts that you could work. But it needs to do something besides waste space! LOL
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    I was so excited about that update because I was like yay!! New store plus new payout :). But nope, we have a new store which gives us nothing and serves no purpose at all. Hell even the original So Chic gives us the E payment too.

We don't even get to choose our employee :(...the girl they gave me is ugly...
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
    I was so excited about that update because I was like yay!! New store plus new payout :). But nope, we have a new store which gives us nothing and serves no purpose at all. Hell even the original So Chic gives us the E payment too.

We don't even get to choose our employee :(...the girl they gave me is ugly...

Lol my doll's employee style is extremely tacky. I wish that my doll can give her a makeover. She's embarrassing my doll and she works for her looking a hot mess⁉ No way!👎
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Lol my doll's employee style is extremely tacky. I wish that my doll can give her a makeover. She's embarrassing my doll and she works for her looking a hot mess⁉ No way!&#55357;&#56398;

Like seriously, the girl is wearing a brown sweater dress with pink hair and blue heels smh -_-....
    Like seriously, the girl is wearing a brown sweater dress with pink hair and blue heels smh -_-....

This is how mines looks like.

tmp_1550_Screenshot_2015_12_06_20_38_55_12465976.png
    gif image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This is how mines looks like.

tmp_1550_Screenshot_2015_12_06_20_38_55_12465976.png
    gif image hosting

Oh god, she's wearing a hipster fedora *weeps* :(....

My doll doesn't want to fire her. She wants to give her a complete makeover but the Glu gods are not allowing us to change our employee's clothes.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts

I can totally sympathize... There's something very wrong with my girl. I am totally unsurprised that my store hasn't turned a single dollar in profit. <sigh> I will never spend a cent on the store, and after looking at her briefly when I "bought" the place, I haven't been back except to get this picture.

image_zpsu6dtgiuz.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    I can totally sympathize... There's something very wrong with my girl. I am totally unsurprised that my store hasn't turned a single dollar in profit. <sigh> I will never spend a cent on the store, and after looking at her briefly when I "bought" the place, I haven't been back except to get this picture.

image_zpsu6dtgiuz.png

Omg your employee has no style whatsoever either.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG