Happy Birthday Kim - "Let's Party" image thread

13Next

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Dixie looks amazing Holly:) she also looks great in red and blond hair!

Thanks Minne :) my doll goes through several wardrobe changes a day especially on weekends!

I thought about switching to Apple bcuz of the new phone commercials & exclusive Drake music/vids but no way... I'm not giving up my KKH

Lol... I thought it was just me. The advertising for the bday pack is excessive.

Thanks DMV! I know that I'm one of the few people here on the forum who doesn't keep a consistent skin tone/hair color on my doll but I have commitment issues.... LOL. I love love love red hair but have never been bold enough to try it out on myself. I'm afraid returning to my blonde would be a disaster. So, I indulge my red hair fetish on KKH.

I'm also one to change my doll's outfit multiple times a day. If it's a beach shoot, an appearance, a fashion shoot....they all need the right styling. Too bad we can't play in the same game but neither of us can give up our game to switch devices.

Lots of birthdays ads? I wouldn't know because I bought it immediately. LOL. Glu must love me. Thank god no one else looks at where I spend my money!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Okay.. So I finally bought it! Made my first purchase in game, like my very first ever in any game lol usually my standard doesn't allow me to buy stuff in game, so I play with limited resources.. 10 eur is 20 bgn.. That's dinner, drink and a dessert in my country lol or gas for my car for a week to drive.. Or a tshirt on sale lol
    I think this is a great offer because of k stars and that hair! So I gave in.. Maybe I'll regret it when my credit card statement arrives lol who cares, I'm happy :)
    33ku77q.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Okay.. So I finally bought it! Made my first purchase in game, like my very first ever in any game lol usually my standard doesn't allow me to buy stuff in game, so I play with limited resources.. 10 eur is 20 bgn.. That's dinner, drink and a dessert in my country lol or gas for my car for a week to drive.. Or a tshirt on sale lol
    I think this is a great offer because of k stars and that hair! So I gave in.. Maybe I'll regret it when my credit card statement arrives lol who cares, I'm happy :)
    33ku77q.jpg

Sassy you look really great. That deal was really a bargain. The Stars alone were 3/5's of the 100 pack, so you think for 40 stars worth of cash you got hair, shoes, top and skirt. There hasn't been a Kim's pick that good in ages. 3 items, hair (we got shoes right? lol) and 60 stars. I was saving those funds for a Star Sale I think is probably brewing. So each time I buy stars or something in the meantime.....I keep thinking gotta save some for the energy sale.

THe last one was Mother's Day. You wake up, it's mothers day, you get presents, and then you buy yourself a little present........Stars. Add dinner and cake, and it was a great time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    33ku77q.jpg

Sassy I think you styled your doll the best with that hairstyle and accessorized the wardrobe with hoop earrings & sunglasses on.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Sassy you look really great. That deal was really a bargain. The Stars alone were 3/5's of the 100 pack, so you think for 40 stars worth of cash you got hair, shoes, top and skirt. There hasn't been a Kim's pick that good in ages. 3 items, hair (we got shoes right? lol) and 60 stars. I was saving those funds for a Star Sale I think is probably brewing. So each time I buy stars or something in the meantime.....I keep thinking gotta save some for the energy sale.

THe last one was Mother's Day. You wake up, it's mothers day, you get presents, and then you buy yourself a little present........Stars. Add dinner and cake, and it was a great time.

Thanks Koko :) I really think it was a great deal, maybe the best so far.. I'm glad I bought it :D

iOS
    07/2014 
    Sassy I think you styled your doll the best with that hairstyle and accessorized the wardrobe with hoop earrings & sunglasses on.

Thank you very much Carol :) I love dressing up my doll and experimenting with combos

iOS
    07/2014 
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Wow! This is the 1st time I can remember Glu making our dolls dress shorter then the original :)

PhotoGrid_1445547976125_zpsmxteddgq.jpg

Different lighting... :D

PhotoGrid_1445547684745_zpsskhd7qez.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Wow! This is the 1st time I can remember Glu making our dolls dress shorter then the original :)

Thanks DMV for posting the inspiration pic.

Omg Glu made the dress into a chocolate brown shaded color with silver stripes which is not even accurate because in real life the dress is black with white stripes smh
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    thanks dmv for posting the inspiration pic.

Omg glu made the dress into a chocolate brown shaded color with silver stripes which is not even accurate because in real life the dress is black with white stripes smh

k.........
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

Different lighting... :D

PhotoGrid_1445547684745_zpsskhd7qez.jpg

No photos :(. I love it when you find the original inspiration!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    No photos :(. I love it when you find the original inspiration!

Saw this thread earlier.

The post had the pix but I think it is in the "That Dress" thread now.
    Here is the "Kim calling" screen image I mentioned before.

Birthday KKH is over but for curiosity sake:

f9G1qE5.png
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Am I the only one who isn't fond of this dress, nor the Kim's pick special. I'm hoping this weekend has something...
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    The "Kim's special offer" outfit is growing on me.

We already had a black skirt and there are so many black shoes already.

But the white top can be put with other things, which I'm already experimenting with doing; and the hair - loved that hair. And the shoes: Not a bad deal for newbies, who might not have anything aside from the $400 shoes yet.

Most of the event prize clothing - I will never win it anyway. I don't usually buy the 40 K star boxes any more (unless 1-3 of them maybe), and I hardly ever get to the end prize with earnable prizes.

So, I won't win anything but the first two earnable prizes anyway.

Once in a while they add something that's 'different' enough to other things in the closet, that I go for it. But still can't earn the last prize...

Design wise most of the offers grow on me by the time I win or earn them - if I do.
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Here is the "Kim calling" screen image I mentioned before.

Birthday KKH is over but for curiosity sake:

f9G1qE5.png

I didn't get a call from Kim yet and I did that gig. I hope that my game didn't get glitched again.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    Am I the only one who isn't fond of this dress, nor the Kim's pick special. I'm hoping this weekend has something...

Yeah...I just love the fact that is a new dress lol. But seeing the original vs Glu version I think by make it shorter it loses that Carolina Herrera elegance the original has ( I don't know if it is a CH, I just see that style in it), and becomes kind of 'everyday'.

And the Kim pick is just not my cup of tea, I guess I've seen it so much by now that is not really that special anymore.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I didn't get a call from Kim yet and I did that gig. I hope that my game didn't get glitched again.

I think the longer phone call I got a screen image of, was in response to buying the "Kim's Special Offer" or whatever it was called.

Then there was a shorter phone call that came along with 5 K stars. I think that is the call everyone got regardless. But since I didn't know another phone call was coming, I tapped through it too fast to get an image of that one.
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I think the longer phone call I got a screen image of, was in response to buying the "Kim's Special Offer" or whatever it was called.

Then there was a shorter phone call that came along with 5 K stars. I think that is the call everyone got regardless. But since I didn't know another phone call was coming, I tapped through it too fast to get an image of that one.

Oh yeah now I remember that Kim gave me five kstars. Thanks for refreshing my memory polka-dot.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I really like the dress but I find to hard to style it. But on the bright side, I finally get to wear my shoes from the St. Patricks Day event!!

image_zpstmp2bu78.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I really like the dress but I find to hard to style it. But on the bright side, I finally get to wear my shoes from the St. Patricks Day event!!

I used the same shoes on Dixie.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Ooh those shoes look very cute with it.

I'm thinking positive this time and trying to get to the end of this event.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Phew. I've been tapping for 2 days. Here's Kat and Z respectively (I finally know what to call them lol) wearing their less than spectacular, but very refined ensemble. Maybe in a different' color it would knock their socks off, but it's still very lovely. I like Kat's look better, because I'm a total boot schlut,

b7200c1d-fa74-4c76-9811-5d84ef6842ab.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary