Game transfer

Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
If I move the game from my phone to my SD card will I be able to transfer it to another device without losing my progress?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Nisha. Instructions and Details for transferring your game can be found here. Chose the one right for your platform.

But please be careful. I don't know about transferring the sd card, but the posts above are another way of doing it. If you specifically need an answer about the SD card, I think it's a question for Customer Care. Unless someone more tech than me chimes in. (Not hard I am low tech)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The data is stored in the app itself, or the server/cloud if saved game is enabled. If the app is stored on your SD card instead of Internal storage then maybe, not sure it can be transferred.

Nothing is tested and it varies with app and device. So always be cautious and I'd recommend following Glu's steps. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    From the chicken standpoint (mine) if something messes up doing what Glu told me, it's on them. If I stray from the program...I brought it on myself and can't expect much sympathy+ from Glu.

But good luck with whatever you try.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary