Game Crashing since 4.1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I know, and I know Glu knows this too. THey know we LIVE for the Weekends and Special Events. Look at it this way, and it's little consoloation. If there had to be issues, wouldn't you rather get them caught and remedied now, before the whole Holiday season starts?

But, lets be optimistic. Glu's working hard on this, the constant updates are definitely them working on it. And they know what kind of disappointment missing an event causes. They've seen all the complaints all over the web, and they want this fixed as much as we do.

Thanks for your continued support, and your patience is very much appreciated.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DeeyandrahDeeyandrah Registered Users 1 Posts
    PLATFORM:
    Android 4.4.2
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Level 12
    Female*

Game keeps crashing. It loads to the point I can see my character in the last place I left her. But it then goes black and crashes before any action can be done. I get the message saying the game is not working wit the option to pick report or ok. Its been a few days and I have reported it but nothing has been done. I miss the game
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I know they're working on this issue, but the amout of time they need seems like they don't seem to know how to fix it properly. Hope that doesn't mean that they messed the heck out of the android games with their last updates.

Like other people said I'm gonna be so freaking angry when I miss out an event because of this mess.
  • ArmioraArmiora Registered Users 7 Posts
    Has there already been a update now? I can't access my phone the upcoming hours >_<
  • NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    I was scrolling down on my news feed and i saw this girl posted a photo of kimk app on play store and it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version" what now? Oh my god it's already friday where iam at and i don't want to miss on the event.
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    This is the android apocalypse :(
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    This is the android apocalypse :(

Android updategate! LOL
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    The bar went to 100%, game loaded, even some tweet popped up, but then it crashed again. And it keeps crashing.

Android 4.4.2
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I don't want miss the weekend event. :-(
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    i cant even spleep, i dont want to lose my game i work really hard for everything :( i hope they fix this soon
    Hi koko today i open the game and still crashes
  • IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey guys, you need to upgrade the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game and your Android device, this is working for a few players 🙌🏻 I really hope this will help you 🙏🏻
  • jasmineemilyjasmineemily Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm sure Glu are working to get this sorted as it seems to be the Android and iOS that are affected so its going to take them longer to fix the issue........I just hope they'll give the people that were affected allowances for the amount of people that will be dumped by husbands/boyfriends for not attending regular dates and losing fans etc for not completing midway projects
  • krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    I was able to open my game for enough time to Maria give me Kim's birthday mission anda move towns, and now I have 4 hours to finish that and the game is crashing again. I don't even know why I tries to open the game, guess I'm gonna lose this mission =/
  • jasmineemilyjasmineemily Registered Users 6 Posts
    Another Android update and still not working&#55357;&#56869;&#55357;&#56869;&#55357;&#56869;&#55357;&#56869;
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Hey guys, you need to upgrade the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game and your Android device, this is working for a few players &#55357;&#56908;&#55356;&#57339; I really hope this will help you &#55357;&#56911;&#55356;&#57339;

Maybe I'm not technology savvy enough to understand this but, to upgrade the KKH game is not equal to download and install the update?. And the Android device...well, I don't think the hardware of my table can take an update of Android, they're not built like that, are they?. I mean, they're not like PCs that you can install windows 8 and then windows 10 and etc...because if that's what we need well, I guess I can forget about the game.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    I know, and I know Glu knows this too. THey know we LIVE for the Weekends and Special Events. Look at it this way, and it's little consoloation. If there had to be issues, wouldn't you rather get them caught and remedied now, before the whole Holiday season starts?

But, lets be optimistic. Glu's working hard on this, the constant updates are definitely them working on it. And they know what kind of disappointment missing an event causes. They've seen all the complaints all over the web, and they want this fixed as much as we do.

Thanks for your continued support, and your patience is very much appreciated.

I'm sure they're thinking about solving this glitch.. i hope they're also thinking about our rate and our "marriages".. :(
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Oh, I miss my game :(
  • IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm not technology savvy enough to understand this but, to upgrade the KKH game is not equal to download and install the update?. And the Android device...well, I don't think the hardware of my table can take an update of Android, they're not built like that, are they?. I mean, they're not like PCs that you can install windows 8 and then windows 10 and etc...because if that's what we need well, I guess I can forget about the game.

Sorry @Stardust1 it's the "predictive" of my phone, i mean update your game with the new version of KKH and make sure your Android device is updated. I don't know, check out in the settings section like software update or device version. Because the game is working for me
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Chanrin, it's a game issue, not your device, so when you transferred the game, you transferred a bad game. (As far as I know) But when the issue is fixed we'll know for sure where your game status is. Do you still have your crashing game on the old device? I think that is the one that should take the fix update. Because what you opened on the other device could be starting all over data.

All this is just me thinking out loud.

Oh no, you misunderstood, I never said I transferred my game... I wouldn't even dare, with everything that's happening ^^" I'm just saying I ran some random experience by installing a fresh game on a fresh device, and it's crashing all the same.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Oh, I miss my game :(

Me too... I haven't got jack from Kim's Birthday, no missions, no stars, no nothing since my game crashes just when maria calls :(And I guess there will be no week-end event either
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    I don't think it's a "android device is updated or not" situation, because on Google Play they say that you must have an Android 2.3 or superior if you want to download this game. The android version on my tablet is 4.0.3 and on my cell phone is 4.4.2 and both games are still crashing.
    The amount of people complaining about it on Google Play is impressive. It's a huge problem.
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Me too... I haven't got jack from Kim's Birthday, no missions, no stars, no nothing since my game crashes just when maria calls :(And I guess there will be no week-end event either

This just miraculously had to happen on her bday week 😩
    I just hope that all the android players who are affected with this problem receive something in the end. We deserve. I want the dress that all the others players got after do the photoshoot with Kim :( And some KStars would be great too.
    Right now theres a new update again , finger crossed
  • hausofgagahausofgaga Registered Users 3 Posts
    i updated and still crashing =(
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Right now theres a new update again , finger crossed

Did you ever get the kimk shop my closet offer?
    Jenruiz86 wrote: »
    Did you ever get the kimk shop my closet offer?

The other offers yes , but this one no , my game keeps crashing since yesterday update so i wasnt able to see that offer
    New update: not working. Again. I'm freaking out. What the f...
    I hate Kim's birthday.