Dating get to #1stop

1234talya1234talya Registered Users 34 Posts
I'm currently ranked #3 in dating. How do I get to the #1 stop?

Comments

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Date like there's no tomorrow. One date a day won't do it.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    1234talya wrote: »
    I'm currently ranked #3 in dating. How do I get to the #1 stop?

Idek if getting to the number one spot is possible. I wouldn't know tho because my game has a glitch where the "Top Couples List" is just blank.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Idek if getting to the number one spot is possible. I wouldn't know tho because my game has a glitch where the "Top Couples List" is just blank.

It is possible, but my game glitched and didn't give me the k star reward. I placed 1, but I divorce my previous husband and it sky rocketed his position with me to #1 which made the game think I made it there. However I've never made it past the top 25 with that partner.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    It is possible, but my game glitched and didn't give me the k star reward. I placed 1, but I divorce my previous husband and it sky rocketed his position with me to #1 which made the game think I made it there. However I've never made it past the top 25 with that partner.
    lol I don't date anymore but when I did I couldn't EVER get past the 25th spot no matter how many dates I went on.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • 1234talya1234talya Registered Users 34 Posts
    Well I finally got to #1 spot. I got 35 kks for reaching it.
    I dropped down to spot #5 but it won't take me that long to get back to the #1 stop
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    lol I don't date anymore but when I did I couldn't EVER get past the 25th spot no matter how many dates I went on.

I am in your boat Trevor. I've never managed to get above the 25th spot. It's discouraging.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I got to #1 once during a dating weekend event, got my Kstars and haven't bothered with it since. Now I only date to keep my clingy hubby from dumping me ( this is already my 4th marriage :D ).
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I went on a three day dating binge and only moved up 4 spaces lol I would give up on dating but I want a baby
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »

I am in your boat Trevor. I've never managed to get above the 25th spot. It's discouraging.

I still can barely make it past 46! XD

Then again, I only date my spouse half heartedly so maybe that's it? I'm trying to save as much as possible RN so I can really go crazy during the next dating event. (but then again, unless it's hair or something I might just keep that cash & buy/furnish the Calabasas house instead)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    As far as I've made it is to the 24th. But you can't keep it. I'm at 27th now. It's really hard!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    omg i feel special now. three months ago my hubby & i were in the top #10 at #7. i'm #29 with him now.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Trev, that's still going on? that's iOS. Did you send in a ticket?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    I dated a lot to get to Number 1. Now me and my sweetie Willow are #1 it takes about 10 dating hours a day to stay there. If you drop below #1, Ray tweets has anyone seen me and Willow in awhile and I lose hundreds of thousands of fans... sometimes a million. You do get them back when you go to #1 again.

I think it does take about 8-12 hours of dating a day to slowly move up to #1.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Me and my hubby have been #1 several times. It takes a lot of dates, and staying there more than a few days in a row almost impossible.
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway