Game Crashing since 4.1

Comments

• LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    New update: not working. Again. I'm freaking out. What the f...
    I hate Kim's birthday.

Same here :(
  • Gaby bzGaby bz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Platform
    Android 4.3
    Device
    Samsung SM-G350M
    Level

Game crashes as soon as it loads or just don't enter
  • krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    Another update, still crashing and I lost the time to Kim's Birthday =/
    I think I'm about to give up this game.
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    New update: not working. Again. I'm freaking out. What the f...
    I hate Kim's birthday.

I dont understand why they cant get it right. I honestly believe all these updates is whats making it crash and glitch like crazy.. And what i really would love to know is what did they try to fix on the first update that made this game go nuts...??!!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Sorry Glu this update didn't work either. The game crashes as soon as it loads or I can play for about 40 s and then when I'm getting exited it crashes. If it helps, I restarted the device as soon as it updated and I deleted data from google play services and google play games (which seems to be a way of 'solving' some google play issues with apps).

Android 4.0.4
    Samsung galaxy note 10.1
    Male
    Level 24
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Jenruiz86 wrote: »
    I dont understand why they cant get it right. I honestly believe all these updates is whats making it crash and glitch like crazy.. And what i really would love to know is what did they try to fix on the first update that made this game go nuts...??!!

I'm playing devil's advocate here, but I know that fixing glitches in programming is a lot of trial and error. I think this was bound to happen, because of the rate Glu updates the game (monthly). Eventually all those little unfix glitches would caught up with us.
  • MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    Right now theres a new update again , finger crossed

Doesn't work!
  • IlderaIldera Registered Users 5 Posts
    Another update, still crashing.

And now my wife is calling me. I'm pretty sure I know why that will be :/
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Jenruiz86 wrote: »

I wonder too tbh. I wish Glu told us what's really going on, i mean this is an unprecedented situation! Anyway, last update is still a no go. :(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Being forced to update is annoying, but why do need my identity info now Glu? Hummmmm

Kinda stalker-ish ... Please be advised I draw the line at my 1st born ok... U cannot have my 1st child, unless you give me unlimited K-Stars for life lol

PhotoGrid_1445584099407_zpsbqav7voy.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lol DMV!

I got that too, thought it was weird. But my update went fine.
    PM to add
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Install latest update, still crashing. Looks like the glitch won't be fixed till weekend event.....

Android 4.4.2.
  • hosannantherohosannanthero Registered Users 2 Posts
    Third update, and it's still crashing. Oh God...

Android 4.4.2, Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini, Lvl 23 and Female.
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Ohh my god i open my game i'm able to see the event but then bamm my game crashes whyyy android 4.4.2 need to have this issue .. :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh Truffle, I started reading your post, and for a second after "I'm able to see the event" I thought we were home free. I hate to sound optimistic, but....maybe they're close. Really close. I've never seen so many updates chasing down an issue in such rapid succession. That has to tell you're they're working on this round the clock. Last night, I'd taken the update, this morning another. You've all really been great about this. I'm sorry Truffle, that mush have been such a tease, maybe the next one is the charm.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Oh Truffle, I started reading your post, and for a second after "I'm able to see the event" I thought we were home free. I hate to sound optimistic, but....maybe they're close. Really close. I've never seen so many updates chasing down an issue in such rapid succession. That has to tell you're they're working on this round the clock. Last night, I'd taken the update, this morning another. You've all really been great about this. I'm sorry Truffle, that mush have been such a tease, maybe the next one is the charm.
    This issue is only for KitKat and old versions .. My sister's game works perfectly she has 5.1 Lollipop i think :D
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Wow. We really seem to miss the event. Because of someone's inability to fix their own game, even if they had days to do it. I'm really ****ed actually. Thanks Glu. That was a killer.
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    I just updated and my game still keeps crashing, whats happening? I haven't been able to play ALL WEEK!
    Picasso baby!
  • ArmioraArmiora Registered Users 7 Posts
    Well I got some happy news but also bad. My game worked for like 30 minutes, I bought the event with the boxes faasstt and then when I needed to go to Beverly Hills for Kim I got an add and that was it. Since then it keeps crashing on loading screen. But I guess Glu is good on it's way.
    Ok, 30 minutes is better than the 2 minutes and crash. Fingers are crossed for a breakthrough soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My game still crashes after 2 seconds. Not seeing that breakthrough coming.
    I'm sorry Cherrey seeing no improvement on your situation just dashes the hope you feel when you see the new update available. But understand that they are working on it, and maybe each step takes it a little closer. They have to get it working for all the different OS versions I wouldn't want to be in that department right now. I see what my Network Administrator PuterHead Hubby goes through with issues, and it's worked on till it's fixed and there is no other option. All other forms of life stop, while the issue is approached from all different aspects. I feel for them, because I see what it's like for the person trying to fix it. At some point, you sit back and say "This SHOULD work. there's no reason for it not to" then maybe the next step is the one that fixes it once and for all.

I realize this doesn't help you now. but the day is so early. Let's all hold onto this big ball of hope and good thoughts, send some mental mojo their way. And when it's fixed, we'll ALL be happy, and playing again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    I just realized that most of the people who have this crash issue are those people who have a android kitkat version or older than that cause the people i know who uses android lollipop they're saying that they're game is working and no crash problem. Hope glu fixed it soon so i can able to update my game and play without a problem.
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
    Thank you very much for your encouraging words, koko! You are so lovely and I totally understand that point of view. I'm just mad and sad that I can't play. The game became one of my little everyday life escapes and I'm angry that I'm being shut out right now and miss some things like the birthday event.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Updating my status... Got a critical update this morning, game still crashes, but during the 3 seconds before crash I was able to see the event counter that wans't there the last two days.

Got to stay away from the weekend thread, to don't see what I missing.

Are you guys sure that is about the old Android versions? Nai said that she has the same version that I have the only difference is that she ain't got the first update...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Armiora wrote: »
    Well I got some happy news but also bad. My game worked for like 30 minutes, I bought the event with the boxes faasstt and then when I needed to go to Beverly Hills for Kim I got an add and that was it. Since then it keeps crashing on loading screen. But I guess Glu is good on it's way.

Lucky you!. I can play like for 40 s and then the game closes. The good news are that even though sometimes I can actually say 'ok' to Ray saying Garrett is a horrible husband, the next time I open the game happens the same thing. So, Garrett is kinda living 40s of his life again and again...I'm pretty sure by now his wife is going to live him AND we are so close to having the 120 stars for the private plane that I don't think we're going to say no to her divorce proposal LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Vats wrote: »
    Updating my status... Got a critical update this morning, game still crashes, but during the 3 seconds before crash I was able to see the event counter that wans't there the last two days.

Got to stay away from the weekend thread, to don't see what I missing.

Are you guys sure that is about the old Android versions? Nai said that she has the same version that I have the only difference is that she ain't got the first update...

She did say that. I'm trying to be patience only because the event clothes for guys are pretty ill-fitted and the update in my game was out of freaking play store doing its job. But you're not actually missing much Vats. Still, I do support your not getting into that thread, ill-fitted and all I F'ing want the chance to win them!!!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    What's wrong with this game?:/ I updated and it's still closing immediately...
  • MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    Updated this morning but i can't still open the game.. &#55357;&#56866;&#55357;&#56866;
  • EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
    Platform: Android Jellybean
    OS Version: 4.2.2
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus
    Level: 31
    Gender in game: Female

I updated 3 times already, and my game still crashes whenever I start it. Please solve it as soon as possible !