Any News or Updates on Transferring KKH to a New Device??

13Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    From what I understand, Even though Nooks and Kindle use Google play, they're not compatible with straight out androids. I know with Kindles, they play socially through Game Circle. While Straight Androids are either FB or Google+.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    So you think I wouldn't be able to transfer it?

Update - my game is finally letting me update it
    3.) (on device 1) visit the Google Play store, look up Kim Kardashian:Hollywood and update to the latest version of the game. you want to ensure you are playing at least v4.1.0 or later. The first time version 4.1.0 is run, it prompts you to allow connection to Google Play.

This part didn't happen for me.
    If you want to contact customer care and ask them, by all means. I don't think it can be done. If you're trying to because your android is running slow, and you can't move your game to your Nook then you should try to remove unnessary apps and files, and clear cache. But if you're trying to move your Android Tablet game onto your Nook......customer care can give you the definitive answer.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Ok, I grabbed this from the Support Pages
    While Kindle devices can run Android apps, Kindle’s “Game Circle” cannot connect to Android’s “Google Play” and hence, those friends will unfortunately not appear in your contact list. The same applies to Facebook. The only way to connect with other players is if they too, are using a Kindle device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

So, if your contacts from your Android Tablet game can't move over, probably the entire structure won't work. Just my opinion.

If you need help submitting a ticket through InGame Messaging, there's a post with help here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I need to transfer my nook game to my new phone because my nook runs really bad, and it's about to break I can tell :( I'll submit a customer care ticket, thanks for your help :)
    Customer support just told me it was odd that it didn't connect my game with Google play and that I should contact them! Not sure what to do
    Hi Helphelp. When Customer Care gets an issue, they're the final word. I have no experience with Kindle or Nook, but the help pages say that the Kindle games can't even see Android friends, if nook is different than it's over my head.

One more question, When your nook connected with actual player's games, what is the social platform that connected your games? If you used Google+ then I guess you connected with Androids, must be an android game. In that case take Customer Care's advice and contact Google.

If you connected through GameCircle or some other soc. networking I'd write back and point that out.

But.....I had a few minutes and poked around, if you go to Google Play Store to get apps then go there, go to the game page, and scroll down. It gives some advice, along with a contact email. If I couldn't understand Customer Care's advice, I might try an email address for help. Couldn't hurt.

I've even tried googling Does a Nook use the same app as an android smartphone, Does a Nook connect with people through Google+, is a nook the same as a Kindle. So, unfortunately you're going to have contact google, or troubleshoot your issue the ways I've outlined. I'll keep trying for some definitive answer, but.....Customer Care is handled by humans, and I know I don't always pick up on key points when I've been reading posts for help all day.

Please let me know how you make out, and I'll keep trying periodically through the day for more ideas. Good luck. And, if it's Google+ after all, then let's play once you get transferred to the right device. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    It's quite rare we share success stories but I trf my game from the iPhone 5 to iPhone 6s without a glitch ... Really impressed To be honest was expecting worse so thanks Glu and I hope it goes smoothly for others now too :)
    GC: TTemb