Game Crashing since 4.1

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    We will gonna lose the weekend event, guys. I just hope all those clothes just appear magically in my wardrobe on monday, without do anything :)
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    I was able to play for about 25 minutes no crashing yet now its back to the 3 second crash. I don't know anymore, really getting fed up. I missed the events on Wednesday, now this weekend.
    Picasso baby!
  • Aly007Aly007 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please help, i have the same problem
    Android 4.4.2
    Sony xperria Z
    Level 24
    Female
  • NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    I just wanted to let you know koko my game starts working again I'm so happy after this last update it's already working YASS! and guys hold on there don't give up glu is really close to fixing this problem.
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Nixie this is wonderful. I just got back from the store, and this is the best thing I've heard. Thanks Nixie. Was this the first update you took this morning? I am so hopeful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    Omg I'm such a dumbass I deleted the Google playstore updates and now it's not working anymore I tried everything, they said the only option is to reboot my device but I will lose everything I want to cry right now

Hey, you can update it manually. Just search for Google Play Store apk and download the latest package. It should be in your downloads folder. Just tap on it and allow the device to proceed. It's really simple don't worry! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Oh wait, I forgot the most important step!

Go to Settings > Security > Check the box Unknown sources

That should allow you to install.

Omg I'm such a dumbass I deleted the Google playstore updates and now it's not working anymore I tried everything, they said the only option is to reboot my device but I will lose everything I want to cry right now

Ok, calm down, do NOTHING. We have to think this through.

Edited: Darn I should read all the way through.Charli thank you so much. Cool heads prevail in situations like this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    We will gonna lose the weekend event, guys. I just hope all those clothes just appear magically in my wardrobe on monday, without do anything :)

Me too , im here dying waiting for a new update again , its not fair for all of us to lose those clothes :(
    Nixie this is wonderful. I just got back from the store, and this is the best thing I've heard. Thanks Nixie. Was this the first update you took this morning? I am so hopeful.

Yes, at first i was kinda hesitating if i should or should not update the game but curiosity got me so i tried and hope for the best and when i open it i was really happy so happy cause i was able to play it again without any problems I've tried to reboot my phone to see if it's still working and yes it's still working! I'm so happy!
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Nixie wrote: »
    Yes, at first i was kinda hesitating if i should or should not update the game but curiosity got me so i tried and hope for the best and when i open it i was really happy so happy cause i was able to play it again without any problems I've tried to reboot my phone to see if it's still working and yes it's still working! I'm so happy!

wow nixie congrats at least theres hope for the rest of us
    Ok, Nixie - go play, hey, but first do you want to post your game details? Otherwise I'll dig for it. If someone with the same device, system tries, maybe this will be the start of bigger success.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ok, Nixie - go play, hey, but first do you want to post your game details? Otherwise I'll dig for it. If someone with the same device, system tries, maybe this will be the start of bigger success.

Mmhhh. This made me see that I'm a risk taker!! Lol. When an update comes my way I just go for it, don't even think about it. The only one I didn't touch was the first one and then play store became all responsable on me and started the update without asking me.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Lol update first, question later. I'm the same. So much that I actually updated in the middle of a gig u-u
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ArmioraArmiora Registered Users 7 Posts
    I do see that almost all the users with problems are the ones with OS version lower then 5.0 Lollipop. I myself have KitKat and friends of mine also do but one friends has Lollipop and she has no problem at all. Koko, maybe Glu should look into that? Because now also with the upcoming system update 6.0 for next year - nobody would want this to happen again.
  • hausofgagahausofgaga Registered Users 3 Posts
    there's a new update here, and works fine =)http://imageshack.com/a/img908/2135/ODKxom.png

How am i going to explain this... okay so my game starts crashing again BUT i think I KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ( I'm not sure if this is true, just my theory i just wanted to share this to all of you ) i think the problem here is the GOOGLE PLAY STORE Cause when i updated kkh i didn't update it on google play store, i use 1 mobile market and after it finish my game starts to work, my google play store awhile ago is broken or something it can't connect to my internet but i am connected to the internet, after that an hour or so passed i tried to open up google play store to see if it's already fixed and yeah it's already fixed, it's connected finally to my internet then i checked my apps to see what apps need to be updated and i saw kkh on the list so i click update and wait for it for awhile i was really waiting for it cause i already know that my game is fixed, after it downloaded i opened it to play again and guess what? My kkh STARTS CRASHING AGAIN, i thought that i should reboot my phone and i know that it's going to work after that so i waited for a few minutes and tried to open up again my game but then again it's starts crashing again luckily i have a backed up of this so i can still play but still needs to update. So i thought that the problem why is the game keeps crashing is google play store itself i don't know how or why, I'm not sure just my guess & I'm just hoping that glu will fixed this soon.

P.S. i should have never updated kkh on playstore QAQ
    and sorry for my bad english x.x
    <3 Maee <3
    Someone found a solution until glu fix this crashing issue. I tried it, it's working but the playstore can't be used. I don't know how to explain it in english though.

Do any of you speak spanish?. Maybe if you explain it in spanish some of us that understand can have a shot at explaining it in english and that way we all can try to fix this huge issue.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Lol she's French, why do you want her to explain in Spanish X'D Lizard, I sent you a PM if you explain if French, maybe I can post it here in English ? But if the play store can't be used ,it's maybe the same solution Nixie offered.

---
    #TeamCassio
  • LizardLizard Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 27 Posts
    Ok first of all don't do this if you're scared to mess something up, it might not work for you.
    1445629734-received-1658395141065674.jpeg1445629742-received-1658395444398977.jpeg
    Google play games: Uninstall updates.
    Google play services: Clear Cache.
    Google playstore: Clear data.

1445629755-received-1658395327732322.jpeg1445629762-received-1658395291065659.jpeg

Settings > Security > Device administrators > [deselect] Android device manager

Turn off/on device.
    Pics, pics, pics.
    Wow, so Google is the culprit.

Can you post the details of these apps? I mean so we all can see which version you're using of Games, Store and Services.

Oh my gravy! I said that pages and days ago. I even told everyone to google the exact term to read about . I get the feeling when I say it's probably not glu everyone stops reading.

Ok, well better late than never I guess.
    Lol

Eta: I don't blame youI if my game wasn't working, I wouldn't want to hear me saying it wasn't Glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Lol she's French, why do you want her to explain in Spanish X'D Lizard, I sent you a PM if you explain if French, maybe I can post it here in English ? But if the play store can't be used ,it's maybe the same solution Nixie offered.

Because people from different parts of the world learn different lenguages and one of those that I know and could help with is spanish...I don't think is a bad think to ask.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Because people from different parts of the world learn different lenguages and one of those that I know and could help with is spanish...I don't think is a bad think to ask.

Where did i say it was a bad thing, i just thought it was funny.

To get back at our problem, I don't find Frameworks in my apps :(

---
    #TeamCassio
    Oh my gravy! I said that pages and days ago. I even told everyone to google the exact term to read about . I get the feeling when I say it's probably not glu everyone stops reading.

Ok, well better late than never I guess.
    Lol

Eta: I don't blame youI if my game wasn't working, I wouldn't want to hear me saying it wasn't Glu.

No, I do remember. I did search the issue with google play and the answer was to clean data from both google services and google play store but it didn't work so, I just let the information for Glu to see that those options hadn't work for me. But we believe you!! Lol
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    Stardust1 wrote: »

Sorry, maybe I understood it wrong. But your post kinda made me feel a little stupid for asking...but is all good Now.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    And be very careful in following anyones tech advice. If anything goes wrong it all blows up.

Lizard, these instructions look very much like what I saw when I was getting my games unblocked from each other. if you pulled them off a tech site could you provide the link? That way they could go see the source
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    Ok first of all don't do this if you're scared to mess something up, it might not work for you.
    1445629734-received-1658395141065674.jpeg1445629742-received-1658395444398977.jpeg
    Google play games: Uninstall updates.
    Google play services: Clear Cache.
    Google playstore: Clear data.

1445629755-received-1658395327732322.jpeg1445629762-received-1658395291065659.jpeg

Turn off/on device.

Tried this and I the game requires an updated Google play version so I had to reinstall and back to the crashing. *sigh*
    Picasso baby!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    "Google playstore: Clear data" Are you sure? It seems dangerous.
    You can clear the data for Play Store, no harm.

Um, framework? I heard it's not a good idea though. So your game is fine now?