Game Crashing since 4.1

12345679Next

Comments

• krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    Before I see the new update I was able to get in the game for 2 minutes, then crashed, I get this new update and my game is still crashing. I won't mess up with my google play because of a game.
    I wanted so much the free dress =/ guess I'm gonna let my game rest a few more days.
  • OGKevOGKev Registered Users 19 Posts
    krol wrote: »
    Before I see the new update I was able to get in the game for 2 minutes, then crashed, I get this new update and my game is still crashing. I won't mess up with my google play because of a game.
    I wanted so much the free dress =/ guess I'm gonna let my game rest a few more days.

I'M SO RELIEVED I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! After this new update which supposedly fixed the problems with android, KKH has been crashing within 1-2 minutes. However, recently, it crashes before I can even get a full 60 seconds in. Before the update, I would be able to play the game normally without any problems. However, after the update it has been nothing but crash, crash, crash, crash, and crash. Whenever I play for 1-2 minutes or so I'm greeted with the wonderful error: "Unfortunately, Kardashian has stopped." :( I don't know how to fix this. Hopefully it fixes on its on.. I'm tired of losing more and more fans because KKH can't keep it together!
    мү ρяσғιℓε ριcтυяε ιs σғ мε -.- ι'м ησт gαү
    gσσgℓε: кεvιηяσ∂яιgυεz1738@gмαιℓ.cσм / кεvιη яσ∂яιgυεz
    ∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
    α+++ ℓιsтεя
    үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hello everyone my game is working too im so happy , but i didnt get the compensantion wah :( but at least our game is back yayy thanks to koko for your words to keep us calm during this nightmare lol :)
  • gianagiana Registered Users 3 Posts
    The game is working again after i updated it...yay!! Thanks again for the free kstars and dress..♥♥
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Here's how the compensation works:
    - Platform: Android v4.1.0 only
    In order to receive the compensation call file the following must be true:
    - The player is not an iOS user
    - The player is level 7+
    - Available from NOW until Oct. 26 @ 10pm EDT
    - The player must NOT have reached the first reward tier in the Kim Birthday event (i.e. the player has NOT won the giftbox in the event)

If the player meets these conditions, they should receive a call from Simon rewarding them with:
    - 30 stars
    - 25 event points
    - A clothing item
    - Note: this call should only be received once by the player

If you don’t get it right away please scenes and they should get a call from Simon saying “I’ve missed you! Here’s a little something to get you going again.”

Thank you very much for all your help. I just saw a report of someone still crashing, I'll keep looking in and make sure no one gets left behind.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Amorot wrote: »
    I didn't get the compensation😯

Hi. Did you switch screens? play the game a little bit? If you still haven't received the compensation Please post again so I know it hasn't been fixed and I'll see what I get done for you.
    krol wrote: »

Don't despair krol. If you've gone up to the Play Store, and there is no more recent updates for your to take, please post here again, and I'll see what I can do.
    OGKev wrote: »
    I'M SO RELIEVED I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! After this new update which supposedly fixed the problems with android, KKH has been crashing within 1-2 minutes. However, recently, it crashes before I can even get a full 60 seconds in. Before the update, I would be able to play the game normally without any problems. However, after the update it has been nothing but crash, crash, crash, crash, and crash. Whenever I play for 1-2 minutes or so I'm greeted with the wonderful error: "Unfortunately, Kardashian has stopped." :( I don't know how to fix this. Hopefully it fixes on its on.. I'm tired of losing more and more fans because KKH can't keep it together!

Hi OGKev. Would you also please go check the play store, that there is no further update to take, and if you're still crashing post again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OGKevOGKev Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi. Did you switch screens? play the game a little bit? If you still haven't received the compensation Please post again so I know it hasn't been fixed and I'll see what I get done for you.

Don't despair krol. If you've gone up to the Play Store, and there is no more recent updates for your to take, please post here again, and I'll see what I can do.

Hi OGKev. Would you also please go check the play store, that there is no further update to take, and if you're still crashing post again.

There is no more further update to take. This occurred when I installed the most recent update. There is no available update as I am on the most current update.
    мү ρяσғιℓε ριcтυяε ιs σғ мε -.- ι'м ησт gαү
    gσσgℓε: кεvιηяσ∂яιgυεz1738@gмαιℓ.cσм / кεvιη яσ∂яιgυεz
    ∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
    α+++ ℓιsтεя
    үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)
    Here's how the compensation works:
    - Platform: Android v4.1.0 only
    In order to receive the compensation call file the following must be true:
    - The player is not an iOS user
    - The player is level 7+
    - Available from NOW until Oct. 26 @ 10pm EDT
    - The player must NOT have reached the first reward tier in the Kim Birthday event (i.e. the player has NOT won the giftbox in the event)

If the player meets these conditions, they should receive a call from Simon rewarding them with:
    - 30 stars
    - 25 event points
    - A clothing item
    - Note: this call should only be received once by the player

If you don’t get it right away please scenes and they should get a call from Simon saying “I’ve missed you! Here’s a little something to get you going again.”

Thank you very much for all your help. I just saw a report of someone still crashing, I'll keep looking in and make sure no one gets left behind.

Now i understand thats why i didn't receive that , i was so excited that the game was fixed that i did a 3h and 8h party in calabasas and open the box , that left me with 46 event points then i closed the game and enter again and bammm i have 26 even points i was freaking out when i saw that and energy was full again , it was very weird finish that 8h party for the second time
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    This is kinda unfair...
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Everyone who are affected should've received this compensation.
  • MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    Finally it works!! And I received all the gifts!!
    (The dress is a present for Kim's Bday not for the crash - I received it on my phone too when I had no problem for the update)

������
    Lizard wrote: »
    Oh so does this mean I won't receive any compensation? I played a bit today and was able to get the box.

I guess , because we play a bit , we lost the items :(
    ticisss wrote: »
    Everyone who are affected should've received this compensation.

you are right is unfair i really want kim's birthday dress
    Well, if you're in this position, and wanted to pursue it further, You can always submit a ticket to customer care. Unfortunately though, when Glu provides compensation they try to be fair to everyone. And it wouldn't be fair to provide it across the board. Why should players who were able to play be given the inconvenience package of those who inconvenienced? They shouldn't but Glu can not go in to each and every game and look to see what the status was. So they arrived at a solution they thought was fair. If you have a compelling case, by all means contact them for individual review. But in my heart of hearts I think when they come up with requirements for eligibility, they'll probably be firm on that. - But that's my opinion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks koko , you are right , im happy that game is back for everyone and its time to tap tap tap and try to win the event dress :)
  • czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    I'm still having an issue, it keep saying that there's a critical upgrade but when it redirects to play store it doesn't have any update
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    My games okay now, got the compensation prizes. Thanks glu!
    If ever someone's experiencing my issue above. Go to Google play>my apps>update all.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    czarina wrote: »
    I'm still having an issue, it keep saying that there's a critical upgrade but when it redirects to play store it doesn't have any update

This happened to me. I restarted the game and the update just began to download After that.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Received dress, some event poins and kstars and I am happy. :) Thank you.
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    My game still won't open... I think I'm not going to play anymore...

Edit: Ok, it's working now. I got a dress, 30 K-stars and 25 event stars. Good. I lost all friday so 25 event points is very little. Oh well... Better than nothing. I'm glad that my husband didn't call to break up with me.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I unfortunately didn't get the compensation, I have already sent an in-game ticket so they can verify it, but now reading this thread I think this may be the cause:

If they have made the compensation available only after the first half hour after the update was released yesterday, possibly my game was assessed as not able to receive, cause I was quick to trow parties and received my box in less than 20 minutes ... Oh that boost would be so welcome after all the suffering I had to go during the week.:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    I found another update today and everything is working!!!! I got the compensation as soon as I enter the game.

Thank you very much Koko for all your patience!!
    Hi. I contacted Glu about the 2 people at that time still experiencing problems last night. Give me a minute to read through everything after 10pm.

And, I got a pm from someone who said they're called to the last party and can't get in? Does anyone have that?

ETA: wow, just read through everyone is good, except for OGKev, who might just not have come back to say he was fixed. So, aside from my pm about the last party, everything's good as far as gameplay? Yay.

And Vats, you are very eloquent and sincere in all your writings. I'm sure when they get to your ticket, you'll get every consideration possible.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Game is seriously glitches help :(
    Since the day before Kim's birthday my game constantly keeps crashing since that update within 1 minute of opening the game it just keeps saying kardashian has stopped. I checked it everyday and still the same thing. I cant contact support through the in game support either. I checked the game yesterday and everything seemed OK at first... I was so happy!!! I did one event then.... It crashed again why can't I play my game anymore??? This is the 3rd game I've started as the other 2 games were restarted at no fault of my own. I love this game and want to play. I'm up to date with all updates aswell
    Android
    Samsung galaxy 3
    Level 23
    V4.1.0
    Nicole, I started a new thread, this one is full of resolved problems and I posted your post there.
    Attention:
    If your android game just started crashing please post your game info here in this thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary