Options

show a closeup of your doll's ring

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Hey KKH celebs ❕❗

I have another fun thread.

Celebrities are always spotted on public wearing rings.

The media always questions about a celebrity ring. Or they tend to spread gossip about if it's an engagement ring or not.

So imagine if the photographer takes a photo of your doll, and somehow the photo ends up on the media. What juicy gossip would the media come up with this time especially with a close up pic of your doll's ring?

Carol Davida was posing on KKH red carpet and the media spread rumors about her supposedly engagement ring. She was spotted rocking a sparkly diamond ring that she was wearing.

get_Part_5.jpg
screen grab

Well there was truth to that rumor since Carol Davida confirmed her facts straight to the media. Jack did proposed to Carol Davida at that time of their date on Punta Mita.

girly-friendship20.gif

Do you want to show a closeup of your doll's ring? The simple way to show a closeup is to crop the picture of your doll's ring and make it into a collage. Your doll is standing to the left side and the closeup pic of your doll's ring is to the right side.

PicsArt app has a different options to choose from. If you wanna try a different way, here are some step-by-step instructions on how to create a cropped closeup pic of the ring.

2vmhtfb.png

1. After you've downloaded PicsArt app, click on edit.
2. Choose gallery to upload the pic that you're about to edit.

f9ox10.jpg

3. After you uploaded your pic, choose tool and then after that choose shape crop.
4. The shape crop option will give different varieties to choose from. Choose any one of your liking. Click the check mark after you've chosen your cropped shape on the right hand corner.
5. After you're finished creating your cropped shaped, don't forget to save on the right left hand corner.

15zfm1x.jpg

6. Repeat step 1 & 2 again for the original pic that you have chosen. Click on add photo to use the cropped shaped pic that you've created to use on the original pic.
7. Find any corner that you wanna place the cropped shaped pic that you've just created. Click on the check mark shown below on the screenshot.
8. On the top right hand corner, don't forget to save your pic of your doll and a closeup of the ring.

2qsqkv9.jpg
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    I'll use Kim Kardashian as an example for this thread. Here is what I meant when I suggested a collage for a pic of your doll and their ring. This is a more simple option if you choose not to use PicsArt app for creating a shaped cropped closeup pic of your doll's ring.

4vg67l.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol Davida was posing on KKH red carpet and she was spotted with her sapphire wedding ring. The media was in awe of her wedding ring. She proudly wears it as a married woman and is recently a newlywed. 💍💎

tmp_5562_Pics_Art_10_20_11_47_38_1948665502.jpg
    image upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey Carol. Look's tricky. I used PaintShopPro, and animation shop. I love the way this ring sparkles in the game, so I tried to duplicate that. (I don't know how I got her black socks, she was wearing the tights with the red shoes, and then poof- crew socks.

image.jpgRing.gif

When Z was caught in the photographer's lens on the red carpet, a Lois Lane Wannabee shouted to her "Hey Z! Isn't that the ring that Seymour gave you? That was 2 marriages ago." Never one to drop the Ball, Z replied with a wink "Honey, when remembering past liaisons, it's always nice to remember the best part of the relationship. I look at this rock, I remember." She gave a quick little tremble, shook her hair gently, blew a kiss and moved on.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey Carol. Look's tricky. I used PaintShopPro, and animation shop. I love the way this ring sparkles in the game, so I tried to duplicate that. (I don't know how I got her black socks, she was wearing the tights with the red shoes, and then poof- crew socks.

image.jpgRing.gif

When Z was caught in the photographer's lens on the red carpet, a Lois Lane Wannabee shouted to her "Hey Z! Isn't that the ring that Seymour gave you? That was 2 marriages ago." Never one to drop the Ball, Z replied with a wink "Honey, when remembering past liaisons, it's always nice to remember the best part of the relationship. I look at this rock, I remember." She gave a quick little tremble, shook her hair gently, blew a kiss and moved on.

I'm usually editing my pics from my devices but I couldn't seem to find a sparkly effect feature from the app that I'm using. I'll keep on searching to see if there's another app that I can use to make the ring sparkle.

I love the story behind it Koko. Your doll usually looks fabulous but what is up with the glitch of your doll's tights and shoes?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was changing her clothes, it had something to do with putting boots on after wearing the tights, and I ended up with the black sock look. So, like Kim, if it happens.....take a picture. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sassi was spoted on the red carpet wearing Fred's engagement ring. They're divorced already, but it seems she can't let go..

122dqw4.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Okay so I think that I have a good one. At the time, Carol Davida was engaged to her previous husband Nathaniel. She posed at KKH red carpet. The photographer asked her if her engagement ring was real or fake. Carol Davida shook her head, responded with a sarcastic tone that it's real because it's sparkling and it's shining. She was in love with Nathaniel and she had that glowing effect.

majtys.jpg

k4upef.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Sassi was spoted on the red carpet wearing Fred's engagement ring. They're divorced already, but it seems she can't let go..

122dqw4.jpg

Omg I hope that Sassi can get over Fred and move on and find a better husband this time. That was so wrong when Fred gave her the silent treatment smh. Is Sassi still in love with Fred? Do she still have feelings for him?

What app did you use for the collage? That app looks quite familiar.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Omg I hope that Sassi can get over Fred and move on and find a better husband this time. That was so wrong when Fred gave her the silent treatment smh. Is Sassi still in love with Fred? Do she still have feelings for him?

What app did you use for the collage? That app looks quite familiar.

Yeah, Sassi is still in love with Fred. She is so bad, she might go to rehab :eek:

Btw the app is PhotoGrid :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Yeah, Sassi is still in love with Fred. She is so bad, she might go to rehab :eek:

Btw the app is PhotoGrid :)

Oh I used this app. I'm always using different art and photo apps haha

shot_2015_10_21_16_15_24.png
    screenshot windows 7
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts

122dqw4.jpg

If it makes you feel any better Fred was never the fatherly type. He was too busy trying to make them than to raise them. Poor Amadi she's hadn't seen her father since her birth. They're practically total strangers. Not to mention he stays out late and wakes up the kids trying to sneak back in... Fred is some unneeded baggage in my life. I can't wait to kick him out and change the locks.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    If it makes you feel any better Fred was never the fatherly type. He was too busy trying to make them than to raise them. Poor Amadi she's hadn't seen her father since her birth. They're practically total strangers. Not to mention he stays out late and wakes up the kids trying to sneak back in... Fred is some unneeded baggage in my life. I can't wait to kick him out and change the locks.

ahahahhaha thanks Mauve :D

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    b3nbfa.jpg
    Kat was spotted in Dubai wearing this delicate silver-brown ring. The media says her husband Will bought it for her, but it actually belonged to Kat's grandmother.
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Options
    Katherine. wrote: »
    b3nbfa.jpg
    Kat was spotted in Dubai wearing this delicate silver-brown ring. The media says her husband Will bought it for her, but it actually belonged to Kat's grandmother.

Oh my goodness! How can the media assumed Kat's husband bought her that ring? That's messed up. They should have asked Maria for the inside scoop of the info.

I love the story behind it Katherine. But I have to ask. Was Kat's ring a generation to generation gift from her grandmother?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    The guy's rings arent really detailed at all so I just edited one on instead.
    image_zpsjr7ugjej.jpeg

My ex- demanded the ring back after the divorce, but I refused lol.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    The guy's rings arent really detailed at all so I just edited one on instead.
    image_zpsjr7ugjej.jpeg

My ex- demanded the ring back after the divorce, but I refused lol.

Ouch! That's pretty harsh. Did your former spouse sign a pre-nup? Was your ex a gold digger❔❓ lol😆
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    Oh my goodness! How can the media assumed Kat's husband bought her that ring? That's messed up. They should have asked Maria for the inside scoop of the info.

I love the story behind it Katherine. But I have to ask. Was Kat's ring a generation to generation gift from her grandmother?

Yes, it is! They definitely should have asked Maria, she always has the story.
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'll use Kim Kardashian as an example for this thread. Here is what I meant when I suggested a collage for a pic of your doll and their ring. This is a more simple option if you choose not to use PicsArt app for creating a shaped cropped closeup pic of your doll's ring.

4vg67l.jpg

Funny.. This is Kimmy K's wedding set from her marriage to Kris Humphries.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Funny.. This is Kimmy K's wedding set from her marriage to Kris Humphries.

Yes it sure is. When Kim was engaged to Kris Humphries at the time, I think that the media made fun of her engagement ring and said that it looked fake.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Ah...memories.

Oh BTW this is one of my favorite threads.

Carol Davida bought a new ring just to her spoiled herself and the media thought that she renewed her wedding vows to Jack, but they got it all wrong. *Tsk tsk*✨💍💎

Oh the ring was too bright for their blinded eyes hah

dzgygj.gif

#diamondsareagirlsbestfriend
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Okay, This is neat and too much fun!! I'm going to have to do mine tomorrow!! I need to get to sleep :)
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!