No calls from simon / maria..

Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
I played this morning and afternoon. I finished kims bday celebration and other jobs i had on the list im currently working on the weekend event. No calls from management its been 5 hours... Also i want to adopt a babygirl but the lady that holds her isnt there. The man that holds the baby boy only gives me 1 option of a baby. When i want to see a different baby boy its still the same one. Is this still an issue glu is working on or did they forget?

Device: Lg G2
Platform: Android
Level 28

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. There is a very good chance you have an open gig somewhere. Simon won't call till that one is finished. Often, he calls for a side gig, and it does disappear from the list sometimes. So, you won't see it - you have to go throughtout the whole game locations and look for the gig that is waiting for you.

This also happens with dates that are left somewhere waiting for you. And you just make the rounds, tapping for goodies along the way till you find where you're supposed to be. Hope this helps.

And we are still experiencing some Nursery/Adoption issues with Androids. Since they are not affecting gameplay, please just play around it. They haven't forgotten, but they were working round the clock to get all the Androids back up after GooglePlayServices update.

Hope you find your job soon, if you look all over and still can't find it, come back and we'll try something else.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi. There is a very good chance you have an open gig somewhere. Simon won't call till that one is finished. Often, he calls for a side gig, and it does disappear from the list sometimes. So, you won't see it - you have to go throughtout the whole game locations and look for the gig that is waiting for you.

This also happens with dates that are left somewhere waiting for you. And you just make the rounds, tapping for goodies along the way till you find where you're supposed to be. Hope this helps.

And we are still experiencing some Nursery/Adoption issues with Androids. Since they are not affecting gameplay, please just play around it. They haven't forgotten, but they were working round the clock to get all the Androids back up after GooglePlayServices update.

Hope you find your job soon, if you look all over and still can't find it, come back and we'll try something else.

Hey koko,
    I've tried everything and still no calls just the side 1, 3 or 8 hour gigs i get to choose . i have 549.7M fans and still no combat i know i have to be #1 but but throwing parties and doing the little side gigs will take me forever to get to that spot on the chart. So idk its getting boring not having jobs now
    Oh. You said you weren't getting any calls. You meant no storyline gigs. That's a very big difference.
    It's very possible that you've come to the end of the gigs for this update, and must wait for the next update. What is the last storyline you had.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh. You said you weren't getting any calls. You meant no storyline gigs. That's a very big difference.
    It's very possible that you've come to the end of the gigs for this update, and must wait for the next update. What is the last storyline you had.

I honestly dont remember 😕 since i was doing kims bday celebration. How many storyline gigs do updates normally have?
    How many have you done?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    How many have you done?

I havent done my first comback yet if thats what u mean...