gifting husband

JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
everytime i want to buy something for my husband and i click on it and i leave on there for a few minutes it shows that i bought it without me losing any k- stars does anyone know why this is happening??
hollywood bitch so fake she seems real

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    When you go back into his gifting closet, does it still show that item as available to purchase for him? I'm thinking the purchase didn't go through. YOu tap it, it tells you how much it costs, you tap to complete or cancel. Please post more details so we can try and figure it out with you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I know what she's talking about, it's a glitch that came with update 4.1. Some in the forum found about it too. I did not want to talk about it because it's a "profitable" glitch that the higher ups don't really need to know about... a glitch that don't really need fixing if you know what i mean.

But I guess the cat is now out of the bag ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    This happened with my wife. I clicked on that big blue purse bag thing and it asked if I wanted to buy it. Instead of clicking cancel, I accidentally clicked the Add K stars thing up top. When I exited that, she was wearing the purse and I didn't lose k stars lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I know what she's talking about, it's a glitch that came with update 4.1. Some in the forum found about it too. I did not want to talk about it because it's a "profitable" glitch that the higher ups don't really need to know about... a glitch that don't really need fixing if you know what i mean.

But I guess the cat is now out of the bag ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Right lol i wouldnt have a concern about not losing kstars
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Smh. Glad it's not a problem. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg I had the same glitch on my game too. I was trying on kstar clothing on my doll's hubby and my game thinks that I paid for his clothes. I didn't lose any kstars either. I thought that something was wrong with my game lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    update: it is still happening but its not a problem for me. the more free gifts the better. thanks for your help guys!!
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real